The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rich Pope

Shell Casings

Did investigators test for fingerprints on the shell casings of the Carcano?  People are good about wiping down the gun itself, but forget to wear latex gloves when loading the magazine of a rifle.

Rich,

I don't know whether folks will agree with this.  Barry Krusch has done extensive work on the shell casings and has put together a strong argument that the official interpretation of the shell casings is a manufactured fraud as much of the evidence against Oswald is.

https://www.krusch.com/cd.html

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:23 AM, John Butler said:

Rich,

I don't know whether folks will agree with this.  Barry Krusch has done extensive work on the shell casings and has put together a strong argument that the official interpretation of the shell casings is a manufactured fraud as much of the evidence against Oswald is.

https://www.krusch.com/cd.html

John,

Thanks for the link.

HIs free book is interesting reading.  I think he not only makes a clever argument but, a truthful one about the shell casings.  His discussion of reasonable doubt is eye opening.  He suggest just one little falsehood can destroy a whole series of data.  Such as something false in the Zapruder film kills its value altogether.  A falsehood equals zero and zero times many other facts is still zero.  Reasonable doubt.

Under his logic I get in trouble all the time.  I say well this and that are false in Zapruder.  But, I go and use Zapruder to prove some other point.  Very illogical.

John,

I can't trust something I believe to be tampered with.  The Z-film, in my humble opinion, was tampered with.