The Education Forum

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Guest Bart Kamp

Joe, I think you are missing the point.

What these notes say is that Oswald got the drink before he went outside.

From what I can see, this is three sources now.  

Again, who is the fourth guy at this interview?

Also, how do we know these are from Hosty?

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bart Kamp said:

"Then went outside to watch the P. parade."

Read all about it HERE

Reality Interjection....

As I've said before, nobody who was standing on the TSBD steps at the time of JFK's assassination would have claimed they were "in the building". And that's because, of course, the steps of the Depository are clearly OUTSIDE the front entrance to the building. But Oswald HIMSELF admitted multiple times that he was INSIDE the building at the time of the shooting, including his statement to the press on live TV at 7:55 PM CST on Nov. 22 (below).

WCR-Page-613.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

Davey reminds me of the  Chaplin's cannon scene. The cannon fires.

And the shell drops out of the mouth of the turret a few inches in front.

Go home Von Pein.

You have no right to be in here sharing your dross.

State  specifically what  the differences between the two Bookhout (and Hosty) reports are first, then we will talk.

You think you can waltz in here while denying and not answering a basic question a couple of weeks back. Answer that first and then we will talk!

This is the same deplorable tactic you keep on using. You are not welcome in here.

This is my thread!

So buzz off!

Edited by Bart Kamp

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

Reality Interjection....

As I've said before, nobody who was standing on the TSBD steps at the time of JFK's assassination would have claimed they were "in the building". And that's because, of course, the steps of the Depository are clearly OUTSIDE the front entrance to the building. But Oswald HIMSELF admitted multiple times that he was INSIDE the building at the time of the shooting, including his statement to the press on live TV at 7:55 PM CST on Nov. 22 (below).

WCR-Page-613.gif

Oswald may have been using sarcasm to imply that it silly to bother apprehending him.

25 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Davey reminds me of the Chaplin's cannon scene. The cannon fires.

And the shell drops out of the mouth of the turret a few inches in front.

So, Jim, I guess you must think that Buell Frazier and Billy Lovelady and Bill Shelley were really INSIDE the building when they were watching the motorcade, huh?

And WHY are you totally ignoring what Oswald told the press in my above video?

Looks to me like my cannon fired much farther than yours. Better try again, Jimmy. Because Oswald's own words are sinking the "Prayer Man" ship.

8 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

You think you can waltz in here while denying and not answering a basic question a couple of weeks back. Answer that first and then we will talk!

This is the same deplorable tactic you keep on using. You are not welcome in here.

This is my thread!

So buzz off!

Good attitude. I'm sure the moderators just love you to death!

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

Reality Interjection....

WCR-Page-613.gif

Now let's destroy the BS Von Pein posts above, and has been posting in the past 5 years shall we?

A full transcribe of that sequence puts this stupid rubbish by Von Pein in a whole different perspective no? You cannot even hear the question that leads to Oswald saying "I work in that building" and the steps are part of that  building and Oswald was on one step below the landing. Sure Oswald was just outside the front door, but those steps and landing are part of the building. 

Horrendous nitpicking like Von Pein's has no place here, we have been through all this way too many times before.

Oswald: “I’d like to have some legal representation, these police officers have not allowed me to have any.” “I don’t know what this is all about”

Reporter: “Did you kill The President?”

Oswald: “No Sir I didn’t, people keep asking me that.”

Reporter: inaudible as another reporter is asking “Did you shoot The President”

Oswald: “I work in that building”

Reporter: “Where you in the building at the time?”

Oswald: “Naturally if I work in that building, yes Sir.”

Reporter: “Did you shoot The President?”

Oswald: “No, they are taking me in because of the fact that I lived in The Soviet Union.” “I’m just a patsy!”

Reporter: “Did you shoot The President?”

4 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Oswald may have been using sarcasm to imply that it silly to bother apprehending him.

Yeah, why would the cops bother to apprehend a guy who was fighting wildly with the police while waving a gun around in a movie theater? Officer McDonald, after getting his face all scratched up by Oswald's revolver, should have merely shaken his finger at Sweet Lee and said "Don't do that again, okay?", and then just let Oswald go......right?