The Education Forum

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Guest Bart Kamp

FWIW....

"I just had a nice half hour phone conversation with Debra Conway and she told me Buell Frazier has told her several times that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton. Conway then told me, "I know Buell, and I don't think he would lie about a thing like that"." -- Brian Doyle; 2/17/2019

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

FWIW....

"I just had a nice half hour phone conversation with Debra Conway and she told me Buell Frazier has told her several times that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton. Conway then told me, "I know Buell, and I don't think he would lie about a thing like that"." -- Brian Doyle; 2/17/2019

Can't see Frazier on her list

file.php?id=299258

Well, FC that was five hours ago I asked you to reply to these problems in the Tippit case.

After giving you a day and a half.

If you do not reply relatively soon, I will proceed to add more of these to show you just how hopeless it is to try and use the TIppit case to impute guilt to Oswald on the Kennedy case.

Nice one Tony. 

I am sure Bart will post Doyle's full reply, of which the above is only a small segment.

He already did at ROKC.

For any person who believes that the "Prayer Man" figure is Lee Harvey Oswald and for those who are unaware of the document linked below, I'd recommend that they read that document, which is an April 3, 1964, FBI report consisting of signed statements from 73 different Book Depository employees. The FBI, in these statements, sought to discover some basic information from those 73 TSBD employees, including whether each of the employees had seen Lee Harvey Oswald at the time of JFK's assassination.

And if you read through all 73 statements, you'll find that there wasn't a single employee who said they saw Oswald at the time the shooting took place --- not even among the several people who said they were located on or near the front steps of the Depository at 12:30 PM on 11/22/63.

Do the "Prayer Man" advocates think all of the people who were in a position to see Oswald on or near the steps were lying? Or were they all just not very observant? And if it's the latter option, then conspiracy theorists have got to admit one thing for sure --- any conspirators who might have been attempting to frame Lee Harvey Oswald for President Kennedy's murder on November 22nd sure as heck got awfully lucky when their designated "patsy", who was standing right out in the open in front of the building for all to potentially see, just happened to go totally unnoticed in the eyes of every single spectator who was standing nearby.

Patsy-framing assassination plotters don't get that lucky very often. Do they? ....

CD706-Logo.png

Enabling, ex member and xxxxx extraordinaire Brian Doyle now Von Pein? Someone who is a serial l-i-a-r and does not provide the means to strengthen his claims? Hearsay at best.

Let's have a look at that thread 'over there' at 280 pages long and filled with l-i-e-s and innuendo. 

Here area few good examples on the zero credibility he has, and just keeps making things up and John Iacoletti looks straight through that clown.

Page 259 "Where, and how do you know it's Shelley?  Put up or shut up.

and
"Well, well, well....the people on the Jimi Hendrix forums can't stand Doyle either.  Go figure.

http://crosstowntorrents.org/showthread.php?5424-quot-Until-We-Meet-Again-The-Last-Weeks-Of-Jimi-Hendrix-quot/page24

"You make a lot of false claims.  "Doyle says so" does not make anything "basic evidence"."

"Your problem is that you think repeating the same claims over and over again constitutes evidence for those claims."

page 268 "Doyle isn't even telling the truth about what Stanton's relatives said."

page 270 "Says the guy who was booted from that forum for misconduct and so tries to use this forum as his own personal surrogate EF."

page 271 "Of course you are.  You want to continue to lie about the evidence without being accountable."

And so on. 

So Von Pein why don't you bring every titbit of Brian Doyle's dross over here....it's what he would want more than anything else....be part of EF again.

57 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

delete

Bingo

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Well, FC that was five hours ago I asked you to reply to these problems in the Tippit case.

After giving you a day and a half.

If you do not reply relatively soon, I will proceed to add more of these to show you just how hopeless it is to try and use the TIppit case to impute guilt to Oswald on the Kennedy case.

Good morning, Mister DiEugenio,
I'll answer you this mornig.

5 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

Frazier was there for sure, I'm saying if that's Stanton standing next to him, she made no mention of him

Nor is there one pic of those films showing her standing next to Lovelady at all.

The best you can hope for is.

Pauline-Sanders-and-Sarah-Stanton-in-Dar

And Lovelady had left by then.

Stanton stood east and at no time did she stand west, like Oswald did.