The Education Forum

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Guest Bart Kamp

2 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Good attitude. I'm sure the moderators just love you to death!

Whether they do or not is besides the point.

You have no place in here as you run off with your tail between yer legs all the time any way . 

Now off you go, I'd like to see this thread not being soiled by you any further.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bart Kamp said:

Sure Oswald was just outside the front door, but those steps and landing are part of the building. 

I love it when CTers decide to put their ordinary common sense on hold as they try to pretend that this entryway is actually INSIDE the Book Depository Building. Ridiculous....

Texas-School-Book-Depository-Building.jp

Edited by David Von Pein

Now off you go, I'd like to see this thread not being soiled by you any further.

Tough. You don't get to decide when and where I post. And what I've posted in this thread is certainly not "BS". I've posted the WHOLE Oswald "Patsy" statement for all to hear! And he clearly says he was IN the building "at the time" of the shooting....not OUTSIDE the building.

But CTers will do their pretzel act and twist things to conform to their Prayer Man speculation, even though Oswald never ONCE told anybody that he was ON THE STEPS at 12:30----even though he had MANY opportunities to do so on both Nov. 22 and Nov. 23.

Edited by David Von Pein

2 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Yeah, why would the cops bother to apprehend a guy who was fighting wildly with the police while waving a gun around in a movie theater? Officer McDonald, after getting his face all scratched up by Oswald's revolver, should have merely shaken his finger at Sweet Lee and said "Don't do that again, okay?", and then just let Oswald go......right?

If Oswald was innocent, and believed that he should not be considered suspicious in any way, then from that perspective the dirty-ass Dallas Police were harassing him. I don't care about the lives of the United States Police today, let alone in the 1960's, so in my opinion your question is loaded.

The most suspicious thing about Oswald was that he didn't shoot JFK. If Oswald were a real communist and not a fake one, then from his point of view, his President was a babykiller for taking public responsibility for the foreign affairs of the USA. And from his point of view, all the sheep in town town gathered to worship a babykiller, and anybody trying to call it out would be branded politically incorrect or impolite. When you think of it that way, I could see why he would want to eat lunch alone at that time, to be away from humanity. But for now the evidence suggests that he did in fact watch the motorcade on the first floor.

Edited by Micah Mileto

1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

If Oswald was innocent, and believed that he should not be considered suspicious in any way....

So, let me ask you this....

Do you think Lee Oswald pulled a gun on the cops and fought with those cops in the theater?

Edited by David Von Pein

9 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

But for now the evidence suggests that he did in fact watch the motorcade.

And yet not a single one of his co-workers who we know WERE standing on the steps said a word about seeing Oswald right there by them on the steps. How come?

Were all of those fellow workers blind? Or were they all trying to frame him?

Edited by David Von Pein

19 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I love it when CTers decide to put their ordinary common sense on hold as they try to pretend that this entryway is actually INSIDE the Depository Building. Ridiculous....

It is. Any average person could be standing on the steps and later describe it as standing "within the building", on the "first floor". Especially if they're already familiar with the building's interior, the mind would tend to conflate the volumes of space.

13 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

So, let me ask you this....

Do you think Lee Oswald pulled a gun on the cops and fought with those cops in the theater?

Isn't your only source for that the Dallas Police? And there was a list of witnesses in the theater that mysteriously vanished? And the Box Office lady broke down crying when asked if Oswlad bought a ticket? And the guy at the concession stand said he sold Popcorn to Oswald? And Oswald had a torn one dollar bill in his wallet? And notes from the Dallas Police say two other halved one-dollar-bills were found? I don't think your side is looking too good, man.

Edited by Micah Mileto

This is three places now that all say he was outside.

And this one is from Hosty's notes so its the closest thing to an audio tape.

Does anyone in their right mind think that the spectators were looking for Oswald while the president was going by and then being shot?

BTW, has Davey been trying to find the first generation print of the Weigman or Darnell film?

1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

Isn't your only source for that the Dallas Police?

Certainly not. Civilians Johnny Brewer and George Applin were also witnesses to Oswald's actions inside the theater.

http://dvp-potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/07/johnny-brewer.html

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/applin.htm

And there was a list of witnesses in the theater that mysteriously vanished?

Is it the list that supposedly "mysteriously vanished"? Or the witnesses themselves?

~shrug~

And the Box Office lady broke down crying when asked if Oswald bought a ticket?

But how is that relevant to whether or not Oswald pulled a gun on the cops and fought with them?

~another shrug~

And the guy at the concession stand said he sold Popcorn to Oswald?

Again, what's the relevance to my question?

And Oswald had a torn one dollar bill in his wallet?

Who cares? (And, again, what's the relevance to my inquiry?)

And notes from the Dallas Police say two other halved one-dollar-bills were found?

You like the cloak-and-dagger spy stuff, don't you?

I don't think your side is looking too good, man.

And I don't think your "Oswald Was Innocent" side is even in the race. Oswald's very own actions are providing ample proof of his guilt.

Edited by David Von Pein

54 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Oswald: “I work in that building”

Reporter: “Where you in the building at the time?”

Oswald: “Naturally if I work in that building, yes Sir.”

This has been taken out of context by many people

Oswald says he WORKS in the building

The Reporter then asks a question "Were you in the building at the time?"

Oswald understood the question like thisWere you in the building at the time at the time you were WORKING?

That is why Oswald sarcastically replies "Naturally if I work in the building, yes sir"

Oswald thought it was a silly question

So people take it as meaning Oswald meant he was inside at the moment of assassination, which is what the reporter meant to ask

11 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

I wish the moderators would ban DVP.

Yes, other than derailing threads and utter the same drivel time and time again he does not add anything new here.

The reason why no one said anything about Oz being on the steps, hmmmm let's see. 

-Oswald is brought in as a cop killer, the DPD don't even talk about him killing JFK until the 23rd. So hmmmmmmm would any co-worker associate himself with the worker who only arrived 4-5 weeks prior. Doubt it.

-Lovelady, weapons charge, paid off by V.P. Ochus Campbell. Where would your  loyalty be.

-Joe Molina, harsh treatment from Dallas finest, check the list of people who went down to his place at 2 am and tossed it. And make him stay at City Hall for 6/7 hrs the day after.

-Buell Frazier, picked up harshly from hospital and shoved a confession in front of his face as an accomplice by good ol' Will (98% clearance rate....).....initimidation hell no. Not at all according to our furry friend while dragging his rear over the EF carpet one more time.

-The few women that did talk were made sure not to divulge anything about that newbie who had only been around for one month and who was a commie defector. Risk your job for someone like that....doubt it.

-Shelley, who lied his arse off during his WC testimony, even Von Pein cannot go around the observation that Shelley and Lovelady said they stood longer on those steps than Oswald's departure. Kind of difficult to reconcile the coke guzzling shooter's departure with their own....absolute horse manure.

Lying and intimidation gets you quite far.

That is why no one said a thing.....

To get back to Von Pein, like Doyle (who still cannot get over his banishment and rambles incoherently on and on)  deserves his own padded cell, no doubt MacRae's will invite him to post his rubbish with open arms.

And yes David I do hope the mods and admins are watching as it is time for you to go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Bart Kamp

And yes David I do hope the mods and admins are watching as it is time for you to go.

Even though I have posted NOTHING that is against any of the rules of this forum --- and you damn well know it!

But, I should be banished anyway....for providing my anti-conspiracy opinion (coupled with facts and citations and videos of Oswald saying the things he said, etc.).  Right?

You CTers have a unique (i.e., very strange) way of looking at things.

Mr. Pot and Mrs. Kettle would be oh so pleased with the hypocrisy that conspiracy theorists exhibit here on a daily basis. It's downright hilarious.

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, Tony Krome said:

This has been taken out of context by many people

Oswald says he WORKS in the building

The Reporter then asks a question "Were you in the building at the time?"

Oswald understood the question like thisWere you in the building at the time at the time you were WORKING?

That is why Oswald sarcastically replies "Naturally if I work in the building, yes sir"

Oswald thought it was a silly question

So people take it as meaning Oswald meant he was inside at the moment of assassination, which is what the reporter meant to ask.

But, Tony, Oswald's response to the reporters in the TV news film generally matches the alibi that Oswald gave to Dallas Police Captain Will Fritz that same day, with Oswald telling Fritz that he was "having his lunch about that time [of the assassination] on the first floor" (Warren Report; Pg. 600).

Fritz never said that Oswald told him that he was "out with Bill Shelley in front" or "standing on the top step in front of the building with Wesley Frazier" as the assassination was taking place. Oswald specifically said that he was inside the building on the first floor (which was a big fat lie, of course). But, per CTers, I guess I'm supposed to believe that Captain Fritz was the person telling a bunch of lies, instead of Mr. Oswald.

But the main point I always stress to CTers when this topic comes up is....

When given several chances to shout out to the world (via the live television cameras and microphones that were being shoved in his face on both November 22nd and 23rd at Dallas City Hall), Lee Harvey Oswald never uttered a word about being on the front steps of the Book Depository at precisely 12:30 PM on November 22.

Don't you think that's mighty strange if Lee Oswald had, in fact, been located on those steps when JFK was being killed?

Edited by David Von Pein