The Education Forum

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Guest Bart Kamp

15 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

I just can't work out why they weren't staring at Oswald

And yet many other TSBD workers were able to recall the names of the other people who were standing around them out on the steps on 11/22 --- even in the midst of "a motorcade, a President, a First Lady, [and] gunfire". And yet none of those employees said a word about Lee Oswald being among them on the steps. Go figure.

The logical (and sensible) answer, of course, is ----- Lee was never out there in the first place.

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bart:

That is the right answer.

Its pretty clear that by this time the fix was in.

To say that you saw Oswald anywhere else but where Hoover wanted him to be?

Are you serious?  In Dallas?  

The FBI inquiry into this case was a pathetic joke.

38 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

You think that batch of worthless fuzziness can tell us ANYTHING at all?

Get real.

David:

I do not concur with Bart's localisation of Mrs. Stanton in Darnell and think it does not make any good service to Prayer Man cause to insist on this solution without further supporting evidence. Mrs. Stanton's location in the doorway is pretty simple to understand once you know that she was very tall 5'6'' and that she had thick light grey hair. So, you can ask yourself a question: where in the doorway in Darnell still is a grey strip which Mrs. Stanton's hair would cause in a black-and-white photograph? It should be sought at the level of Mrs. Frazier nose. Why? Because Mrs. Stanton's son Larry was just about 1 or 1/2 inch taller than Mr. Frazier and in the family photograph with her son Larry, Mrs. Stanton's grey hair reaches just to Larry's nose.  And yes, Darnell indeed shows such a light grey strip just to the left of Buell Frazier where he always placed her in his interviews. Please see below Darnell still with a yellow line (orientated in parallel with the horizontal door frame) connecting the grey  band to his left with his nose. The other picture is the family photograph in which the yellow connecting line points to the top of Stanton's grey hair and Larry's nose.

The family picture of Mrs. Stanton,  you may appreciate, completely excludes her as Prayer Man even if Debra Conway or Mr. Frazier would say the opposite. Prayer Man has his head too low compared to where it should be if s/he would be 5'6'' and likewise: where is Mrs. Stanton's thick grey hair in Prayer man?

stanton_darnell.jpg?w=529&zoom=2

17 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Its pretty clear that by this time the fix was in.

To say that you saw Oswald anywhere else but where Hoover wanted him to be?

Are you serious?  In Dallas?  

The FBI inquiry into this case was a pathetic joke.

MR. GARRISON: As the result of the conversations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, what did you do? 
RICHARD RANDOLPH CARR: I done as I was instructed, I shut my mouth.

42 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

MR. GARRISON: As the result of the conversations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, what did you do? 
RICHARD RANDOLPH CARR: I done as I was instructed, I shut my mouth.

Boy, were those plotters who were framing Oswald a bunch of lucky SOBs or what?

Everybody on the steps turns out to be subservient to the demands of Hoover's Almighty FBI.

And yet we still have NON-subservient "CT" witnesses popping up like S.M. Holland and Jean Hill and Marguerite Oswald and Lee Bowers and A.J. Millican (and many more).

But maybe it was only the "TSBD Workers" who bowed down to Hoover's cover-up demands, eh?

Edited by David Von Pein

46 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

This is a very poor argument, in my opinion.

Kamp is obviously implying that at least a FEW employees on the steps DID see and recognize Lee Oswald as a person who was also on the front stoop of the Depository Building at 12:30 PM, but due to the evil strong-arming tactics of "the authorities" (FBI, DPD, etc.), absolutely none of these TSBD employees (zero!!) had the courage to come forth in CE1381 (aka Commission Document No. 706) and tell the truth about Oswald being on the front porch of the Depository.

In other words, all of those witnesses who DID see Oswald out there simply LIED through their individual and collective teeth in CD706/CE1381! And Buell Frazier, who would have been standing within just a few short feet of LHO, must surely be one of those l-i-a-r-s, right Kamp?

I answered this rubbish a week ago already

we know your aim is to go round and round again, but I am not playing

i live in a real world not Von Pein’s solitary bedsit

1 hour ago, Bart Kamp said:

Who is Prayer Man?

Can't be a stranger as per your fave document.

So who is it?

Why on Earth can't it be a "stranger"? In the CE1381/CD706 document, it appears that all (or most) of the employees only stated that they had seen no strangers IN the building that day. That doesn't eliminate the possibility of a stranger mixing in with some of the TSBD employees out on the front steps, which are located, of course, OUTSIDE the building.

So, yes, "Prayer Man" could very possibly be a "stranger" indeed.

And please don't start up the nonsense about the front steps and entrance area of the building really being INSIDE the building itself. Because that argument is too nonsensical to keep talking about.

Edited by David Von Pein

7 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Why on Earth can't it be a "stranger"?

And that stranger would just like that:

1. be identified by his wife to be Lee Oswald.

2. would be 5'9'' tall, the body height of Lee Oswald.

3. would be a male.

4. would be a white Caucasian.

5. would have dark hair and a hairline matching accurately Lee's hairline.

6. would wear a worker type of shirt, pulled out of pants, and of colour (light red) corresponding to Prayer Man's grey shirt if converted into grey scale.

7. would assume a posture which Lee Oswald had often displayed.

This looks like too many coincidences for one man, would you agree?

Another "Ochus Campbell" Addendum (FWIW)....

While I was browsing through the witness statements in CD706, I came across this March 19, 1964, statement provided by TSBD Vice President Ochus V. Campbell, and I noticed that it dovetails nicely with Campbell's 11/24/63 FBI interview, with respect to Campbell saying (in both documents) that he had never seen Lee Harvey Oswald prior to the assassination. In his 3/19/64 statement specifically, Campbell said this:

"I have had occasion to view photographs of Lee Harvey Oswald and to the best of my recollection never saw him while he was employed by the Texas School Book Depository."

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

Kamp uses a batch of pure mush and visual slop to try and prove a point, and yet it's me who is "pathetic".

Ya gotta love the arrogance of ABO CTers.

Actually, I would be proud to be called "pathetic" by a man who calls Oswald "innocent" !

😁

1 hour ago, Tony Krome said:

All his TSBD workmates said Oswald was a quiet guy who was happy to avoid people.

Where would a guy with this personality stand? ...... In the corner, in the shadows and behind.

What attracted his colleagues attention out on the steps? .... A motorcade, a President, a First Lady, gunfire

I just can't work out why they weren't staring at Oswald

Didn't you listen to Billy Lovelady ? I gave a link to his interview a few posts earlier.

He specifically says that they talked to each other. He was well aware of who was there with him.

And didn't you read my post when I talked about myself and my colleagues outside of our place of work the day of the solar eclipse ? We did watch and focus on the sun (with special glasses) but I can assure you that I was aware of my fellow employees around me ! I know who was there and who was not.

Come on, it is ridiculous to pretend that Oswald was there but nobody noticed !

56 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Go Home Kamp!

Ha ha ha ha ha

has it ocurred to anyone else that these two clowns have posted so many posts yet never shown any interest in the evidence presented. That ought to tell you something