The Education Forum

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Guest Bart Kamp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See how fracois tries to steer Jim and the thread from serious debate?  You could go eat your book fc, live on internet.  No one will probably watch or care.  Jim Di. However could talk on the internet and get lots and lots of viewers.

Edited by Cory Santos

As in all private societies, if you want to belong to the "prayer man" club, you must follow the rules :

• ignore the facts
  • discard logic and reason
  • call everybody "a l-i-a-r-"
  • insult those who try to debate you
  • shout that you are right
  • wear blinkers and a black, thick blindfold
  • avoid reading the reasonable people's posts at all costs
  • read only what you like
  • rely on a few gullible followers to applaud you

Important list of guidelines to follow for members of the "prayer man" club :

• Buell Frazier said he didn't see Oswald there ? --> no problem, just don't take it into account
  • Billy Lovelady also said he didn't see Oswald there ? --> no problem, just don't take it into account
  • Oswald said he was in the building ? --> no problem, just don't take it into account
  • Roy Truly, who knew Oswald very well, said he talked to Oswald on the 2nd floor ? --> no problem, just don't take it into account
  • Marrion Baker also said that he talked to Oswald on the 2nd floor ? --> no problem, just don't take it into account
  • Oswald, accused of murdering the POTUS, never said to anyone that he had an alibi ? --> no problem, just don't take it into account
  • It would make absolutely NO SENSE for conspirators to try to frame Oswald, all the while letting him be on the loose, outside of the building ? --> no problem, just don't take it into account

Just don't take anything into account. Just insult Carlier. Say that he is an idiot. Ask people to ignore him. That's what's important !

Edited by François Carlier

What bothers me with the "prayer man" crowd is not that they are trying to do some research in that area, trying to find the name of the shadowy figure.

That is fine. I support any research.

What bothers me is that they are arrogant and not only refuse to listen to other people's opinions, they downright call them idots if they "dare" disagree with them.

That's the problem.

On 2/16/2019 at 8:23 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

Francois:

I see no point in repeating again all the reasons for exploring the possibility that Oswald was Prayer Man. Jeremy and others have summarised some main points excellently. Something important happened last week and I would like that we take this forward and make another step. 

It may be worthy to understand where we differ the most in our opinions.

To summarize, the difference between JFK assassination CTers and LNers is this:

The U.S. government engaged in a massive coverup of the assassination. LNers fell for it. CTers didn't.

14 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

What bothers me with the "prayer man" crowd is not that they are trying to do some research in that area, trying to find the name of the shadowy figure.

That is fine. I support any research.

What bothers me is that they are arrogant and not only refuse to listen to other people's opinions, they downright call them idots if they "dare" disagree with them.

That's the problem.

What I wrote is both true and sad.
But I have to add that Andrej Stancak has always been very disciplined, factual, respectful, neat.
Thank you for that !

2 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Midday 23rd

So you are saying the second floor lunch encounter appeared on the 23rd about noon?

On February 16, 2019 at 10:11 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Now, since I showed FC that Calloway is not the witness he makes him out to be, let me deal with what he discounts: the radio log messages.

Here are the questions they pose, which FC wants to ignore.

First, why did it take three passes to get anything like a complete account of the messages?

Why did the officers listening to the messages fail to find the one directing Tippit to Oak Cliff even though they had two weeks to do so?

If both Nelson and Tippit were directed to Oak Cliff on one message, why did Nelson go to Dealey Plaza instead?

Murray Jackson, in a private interview, later said that he sent Tippit and Nelson there because  because there was a drainage of officers from the area.  But 1.) There was an officer there already, Mentzel, and 2.) There was no crime in process reported there at the time, 3.) There was no direct acknowledgement of the order, you know like "Copy".

Why did the WC never interview Nelson in order to ask him why he apparently disobeyed the order to go to Oak Cliff?

Why did the WC never interview Jackson to explain why he sent them to Oak Cliff?

So please FC do not claim that somehow the Tippit case shows that Oswald shot Kennedy because he shot Tippit.

Something was askew here and that is why the WC did not investigate it.  For fear of what they would discover.

As attorney Allard Lowenstein said about the RFK case: In my experience, people with nothing to hide don't hide things.

FC, you are back.

Do you mind replying to these questions I asked you about a day and a half ago?

Edited by James DiEugenio

15 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

So you are saying the second floor lunch encounter appeared on the 23rd about noon?

yes, publicly

Edited by Bart Kamp