The Education Forum

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Guest Bart Kamp

11 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Francois:

It is worse than that. You know, James Hosty, the agent who had flushed an over-important note brought to the office by Lee Oswald, that guy took notes during the very first interrogation of Lee Oswald at DPD headquarters right there, on Friday, 3.15 PM. And Lee was, rightly so, asked where he was during the assassination time, and he said that he had a lunch in the 1st floor lunch room, then he went to buy Coke from a machine in the 2nd floor lunchroom (to flush down that lunch) and he came back to the first floor to finish his lunch. So there he was. And he heard the noises from outside as the motorcade was passing, so he went out to view the P. parade. This is what Lee told right away when he was asked where he was when shots rang out. And that guy, Hosty, he scribbled all this on a sheet he grabbed in Fritz's office. There was a pile of blank affidavits, so he took one and wrote what Lee had said on the back of the affidavit. You would not believe, however, after more than 55 years that sheet with Hosty's handwritten notes was discovered at NARA by who else than a conspiracy researcher Malcolm Blunt. So, we have a problem here because it is an authentic record of what has been said during the very first interrogation, you know before the things could have been adjusted a little. Hosty realised later that watching P. parade had been a problem, so he did not put this information about P. parade into his book. The only problem is that some conspiracy freaks just do not stop and this is the result. Nobody can now believe that the second-floor encounter actually happened and what is worse that Oswald was shooting at the President from the sixth floor.

One question : if I understand you correctly, you are claiming that :
- Oswald told the truth
- Marrion Baker and Roy Truly lied.
Is that it ?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

One question : if I understand you correctly, you are claiming that :
- Oswald told the truth
- Marrion Baker and Roy Truly lied.
Is that it ?

Yes, this is right. Oswald did not shoot the President and he was not on the sixth floor during the shooting. The 2nd-floor encounter? Well, Oswald did not have any business on the 2nd floor beside buying Coke before the shooting. Mrs. Sarah Stanton saw him on the stairs leading to the 2nd floor when she was stepping down to get to the doorway to watch the motorcade. So, he already had his Coke, why would then he go again to the 2nd floor lunchroom after the shooting - to buy another Coke? So, no, there was no second-floor encounter with Truly and Baker. I thought this has been discredited years ago by Vicki Adams's story, researched by Barry Ernest.

7 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Yes, this is right. Oswald did not shoot the President and he was not on the sixth floor during the shooting. The 2nd-floor encounter? Well, Oswald did not have any business on the 2nd floor beside buying Coke before the shooting. Mrs. Sarah Stanton saw him on the stairs leading to the 2nd floor when she was stepping down to get to the doorway to watch the motorcade. So, he already had his Coke, why would then he go again to the 2nd floor lunchroom after the shooting - to buy another Coke? So, no, there was no second-floor encounter with Truly and Baker. I thought this has been discredited years ago by Vicki Adams's story, researched by Barry Ernest.

What would be the reason for Marrion Baker (a policeman) and Roy Truly (a manager) who did not know each other and had never met each other, to lie to an official, presidential investigation into the assassination of a president (what could be higher or more important ?) with everything to lose in the process ?

24 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Francois:

So you are saying that there would be no difference between the quality of image we have now, which I would say is maybe fourth or fifth generation, and a first generation print struck off the original?

As Oprah said to Lance Armstrong, just answer yes or no.

I'm sorry, I wasn't there at the beginning. I am not privy to the latest details of the discussion / research in this field.
But if you are asking me to answer yes or no to the question of whether there is a difference between a good-quality image and a bad-quality image, my answer is clearly : YES.
(of course !)

30 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

What would be the reason for Marrion Baker (a policeman) and Roy Truly (a manager) who did not know each other and had never met each other, to lie to an official, presidential investigation into the assassination of a president (what could be higher or more important ?) with everything to lose in the process ?

Francois:

May I answer with a question too: do you see in the authentic  Hosty's notes from the very first interrogation any mention about the 2nd-floor lunchroom encounter between Oswald and Baker? 

The pressure on law enforcement to make Oswald the lone gunman was extreme. People such as Truly and Baker just complied.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

12 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Yes, other than derailing threads and utter the same drivel time and time again he does not add anything new here.

The reason why no one said anything about Oz being on the steps, hmmmm let's see. 

-Oswald is brought in as a cop killer, the DPD don't even talk about him killing JFK until the 23rd. So hmmmmmmm would any co-worker associate himself with the worker who only arrived 4-5 weeks prior. Doubt it.

-Lovelady, weapons charge, paid off by V.P. Ochus Campbell. Where would your  loyalty be.

-Joe Molina, harsh treatment from Dallas finest, check the list of people who went down to his place at 2 am and tossed it. And make him stay at City Hall for 6/7 hrs the day after.

-Buell Frazier, picked up harshly from hospital and shoved a confession in front of his face as an accomplice by good ol' Will (98% clearance rate....).....initimidation hell no. Not at all according to our furry friend while dragging his rear over the EF carpet one more time.

-The few women that did talk were made sure not to divulge anything about that newbie who had only been around for one month and who was a commie defector. Risk your job for someone like that....doubt it.

-Shelley, who lied his arse off during his WC testimony, even Von Pein cannot go around the observation that Shelley and Lovelady said they stood longer on those steps than Oswald's departure. Kind of difficult to reconcile the coke guzzling shooter's departure with their own....absolute horse manure.

Lying and intimidation gets you quite far.

That is why no one said a thing.....

To get back to Von Pein, like Doyle (who still cannot get over his banishment and rambles incoherently on and on)  deserves his own padded cell, no doubt MacRae's will invite him to post his rubbish with open arms.

And yes David I do hope the mods and admins are watching as it is time for you to go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Von Pein is such a coward that he goes to Facebook and refers to the above points as lame ass excuses, yet lacks the balls to refute let alone debate them here.

A tactic used many times by John MacAdams.

FYI Von Pein, you seem not to be aware what the social and political climate was back then or just wilfully ignore it.

And Steve Roe ought to know better since he wrote about it, talk about being in denial....pathetic.

51687433_246686832935942_232750538544067

I am utterly fascinated by what one document has done to you lot......

Edited by Bart Kamp

Bart Kamp owns this issue.  He has left very little for anyone else to say.  Well, with the exception of the Lone Gunners.

To me the key point on reality is what Baker says about the 2nd floor breakroom encounter in his 11-22-63 statement. Nothing!

"A man stepped forward and stated he was the building manager and that he would show me where the stairs were. I followed the man to the rear of the building and he said, "Let's take the elevator." The elevator was hung several floors up so we used the stairs instead. As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said, "I know that man, he works here." I then turned the man loose and went up to the top floor. The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.

s/ M. L. Baker"

In fact, the whole 2nd floor story break room encounter is to cover up who the man on the 3rd or 4th floor was.  No one knows even today!

Edited by John Butler

4 hours ago, François Carlier said:

What would be the reason for them to change their story from what they told the day it happened? Same thing.

An insult to Von Pein's intelligence?

The guy who cannot figure out why the DPD did not want three wallets in evidence on the first day?

The guy who could not find one serious problem with Bugliosi's doorstop?

Who the heck is Steve Roe?

Steve Roe wrote part in Gayle Nix Jackson's recent book, not bad but once you start talking Garrison or Oswald out on the steps certain fuses blow inside his head at which point the nuttiness is as bad as Brian Doyle....

Doyle is about to combust by what has happened here and other sites on the net. This document even made it to Reddit and viewing figures at my site yesterday and today have been great, way above average. His Prayer Woman page is filled with uncontrollable rants with language I cannot reproduce here aimed at me and Greg Parker. We must be doing something right.

From those figures and the interest and the over the top denials from the earlier mentioned lot it is a great thing to know there is still some interest in this matter besides the very few debating this.

For the record:

I have scanned in

Ian Griggs archive, still working on it, with 500 pages done

Malcolm Blunt's archive, at this time about 2,200 pages

Harry Livingstone's archive with way over 4,000 pages

All this, alongside with audio tapes and pix and of course videos over the course of this year will be released through the new Dealey Plaza UK website. This document by Hosty just jumped out.......

There is going to be a lot of exclusive material to be released and the filthy deniers better start strapping in coz there's a tsunami coming 💪

2 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

There is going to be a lot of exclusive material to be released and the filthy deniers better start strapping in coz there's a tsunami coming 💪

Yeah, bring your tsunami.
I challenge you.
I hereby publicly state that you are wrong.
We'll see who wins in the end...

Edited by François Carlier

9 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

I am utterly fascinated by what one document has done to you lot......

It's done nothing to the LNers. I chose to post in this thread mainly to add some more stuff to my archives at my website. (So I thank you for that.) But to the "Prayer Man" CTers, this "P. Parade" find is apparently like the Holy Grail.

But even if the handwritten notes were written by James Hosty (and they probably were; I'm not arguing that they weren't), then IMO it's just another in a long list of lies being uttered by Lee Oswald after he was arrested.

My goodness, are LNers supposed to now fold up their tents and go home whimpering because another lie has been discovered coming from the lips of Lee Harvey Oswald (assuming LHO actually did say those exact words about going outside to watch the "P. Parade")?

LNers didn't fold their tents after seeing that Oswald told Fritz he was on the first floor (and not the sixth) at the time of JFK's murder. So why would LNers now decide that this new revelation discovered by Malcolm Blunt in the National Archives is revealing something TRUTHFUL being spoken by Oswald? That'd be crazy.

So, nothing's changed for Lone Assassin believers. Nothing at all. The hard evidence of Oswald's guilt in both the JFK and Tippit murders doesn't suddenly stop being in existence just because of one additional lie being told by the assassin himself. To think otherwise is to be mired in the "Prayer Man" garbage, which is where "Wishful Thinking" and a reference to "P. Parade" will now merge to provide the "PM" disciples with something to make them feel that their fantasy about Oswald being on the TSBD steps has now turned into reality. But, at most, all that's been "discovered" is just one more lie being told by a World Class L-i-a-r named Oswald.

Edited by David Von Pein

You can tell when an important new piece of information comes

out -- all the trolls paid to spread disinformation pop up and

try to flood the forum, while genuine scholars respond to their

bait, and the trolls achieve their purpose in obscuring the new evidence.