The Education Forum

Book Review - Michele Metta's book about CMC

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

BTW, in addition to John and Mr. Metta, I think we should also give Maurice Phillips some credit for this new and detailed information about Permindex/CMC.

Maurice was the first guy who actually explored the Canadian Archives for the Bloomfield correspondence. 

https://somesecretsforyou.blogspot.com

Maurice does deserve credit for the work he did. He took the archives to court twice and he forced them to open the files for public review. I spent a lot of time reviewing his court files and in them I found evidence that helped me win my case.

My next court date is March 11. Will have a teleconference with a judge, archive lawyers and the Quebec Law Society. This conference should be the last one and in it we will discuss the closing of the case. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many hearings have you had on this John?

This was all done as they say in the USA  pro per right?

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

How many hearings have you had on this John?

This was all done as they say in the USA  pro per right? 

Have had 2 hearings so far, the March one will be the third and hopefully the last one.

Don't know what pro per right means.

The term used for the hearings is "case management." Court officers recommended this to me as a way to expedite the process.

Pro Per means you represent yourself, no counsel.

I thought that one of the most interesting parts of Metta's book was later reinforced by the work of Maurice Phillips.

That is the desire of Ferenc Nagy to have Permindex directly associated with the CIA.(Metta, p. 88)

Nagy asked  the Agency to place an American businessman on the board. He also asked them to place a CIA agent on the staff of Permindex.  Or third, having the agent buy stock in the company.  Nagy then added that the last was not a sales pitch since the company was well financed. (Through Bloomfield's connections to people like Rockefeller, we know this was the case.)

This is interesting because Clay Shaw would fit the bill for the first two requests.  Although Shaw was on the board, not a staff member.  But he would certainly fulfill request number one.

In regards to this, I once had an internal Time/Life memo which said that, through sources in Rome, they had discovered that Shaw was quite active in the early months of the company's organizing in Italy.  It was nothing like what he later tried to depict in interviews.  If that is so, then it may be part of fulfilling Nagy's request. And let us not forget what FBI agent Regis Kennedy said in private to Barbara Reid: Shaw had done some work for the CIA in Italy over a period of five years. (Destiny Betrayed, second edition, p. 386)

And BTW, in another memo that Metta produces, it appears that Foster Dulles was fully aware of all this.  (I used to have that one also.)

Edited by James DiEugenio

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I thought that one of the most interesting parts of Metta's book was later reinforced by the work of Maurice Phillips.

That is the desire of Ferenc Nagy to have Permindex directly associated with the CIA.(Metta, p. 88)

Nagy asked  the Agency to place an American businessman on the board. He also asked them to place a CIA agent on the staff of Permindex.  Or third, having the agent buy stock in the company.  Nagy then added that the last was not a sales pitch since the company was well financed. (Through Bloomfield's connections to people like Rockefeller, we know this was the case.)

This is interesting because Clay Shaw would fit the bill for the first two requests.  Although Shaw was on the board, not a staff member.  But he would certainly fulfill request number one.

In regards to this, I once had an internal Time/Life memo which said that, through sources in Rome, they had discovered that Shaw was quite active in the early months of the company's organizing in Italy.  It was nothing like what he later tried to depict in interviews.  If that is so, then it may be part of fulfilling Nagy's request. And let us not forget what FBI agent Regis Kennedy said in private to Barbara Reid: Shaw had done some work for the CIA in Italy over a period of five years. (Destiny Betrayed, second edition, p. 386)

And BTW, in another memo that Metta produces, it appears that Foster Dulles was fully aware of all this.  (I used to have that one also.)

Jim,

Do you know whether Clay Shaw had known or worked with William Harvey circa 1963?

Wasn't Harvey transferred to Rome around the time that JFK fired Allen Dulles?

Yes that is true, but it was a little later in late 1962 that Harvey went to Rome.

I think that CMC might have been there at that time or they might have just been shown the door.

But the point is, you had Permindex, P2, Harvey and Angleton all in Italy around the same time.  Making a mess of things.  And you had Kennedy trying for the opening to the left, which Metta also mentions.

Also, according to Metta, Allen Dulles financed the Peace and Freedom party that one of the board members of Permindex was a part of, Giuseppe Pieche.  (p. 14)

Oh and I forgot to add, according to Metta, Gelli was recruited by Angleton.

And the OSS recruited SIndona. (pp. 20-21)

These would indicate that there was also a CIA link to P2.  Which ties in with what Paul said before in this thread.  And isn't that rich about Gelli being at Reagan's inauguration in 1981? Because that was the year the whole P2 scandal broke wide open. Gelli was more or less on the run, escaping prison or being brought up on charges, for about the next 20 years.

The Strategy of Tension was an evil plot, was it not? And Gelli once said that only Berlusconi could enact P2's vision in Italy.

Sort of like saying only Elliot Abrams can bring democracy to Venezuela. (Boy did he get called out yesterday or what? The ghosts of El Mozote. )

I forgot.

From information I dug up way back in the nineties, Ferenc Nagy had a home in Dallas at the time of the assassination.

In other words, you had board member Shaw living in New Orleans, and Nagy in Big D.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not know that Specter was Shapiro's lawyer.

Interesting.

I did a review of Roger Mattson's book on this subject called Stealing the Atom. 

You are correct about Kennedy being dead set against Dimona. I have an  article coming out about this which I think is something of a milestone on the subject. Kennedy was the first and last president to threaten to pull US funding for Israel unless they stopped building a bomb.

They lied to him, and then they stole the HEU from America. A really tawdry story about betrayal.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/09/11/how-israel-stole-the-bomb/

Oh, they hired the professional hired gun for his connections through the senate.

Sounds like Arlen.

BTW, I talked about this subject, Permindex/CMC on Black Op Radio tonight in the lead segment.

Mentioning all three contributions: Metta, Phillips and Kowalski.

It is important work I think.

I also could not avoid taking a shot at Litwin and his non investigation.  The guy lives in Ottawa and yet could not go to the Archives and do real scholarly work. Relies on that BS from Mitrohkin and Sword And Shield.  

While this new work demolishes what he wrote.:drive

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Black Op Radio

Jim: This is really good! You managed to condense some complex issues and present them in a brief time period while remaining crystal clear. I'm only about 40 minutes into it so maybe you cover this later, but knowing what we know now about Permindex, how does this further flesh out that incident of Clay Shaw accompanying Oswald when Oswald waited to register to vote in Clinton? How does the whole Permindex angle alter or deepen or clarify the Oswald-Shaw relationship? I mean this in just a general sense as well: What's a guy of Shaw's standing doing with a guy like Oswald?

(For anyone who hasn't listened here is the link to Jim on Black Op Radio:)

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black928a.mp3

Edited by Rob Couteau

Let me reply to both:

The ARRB released so much stuff about Clay Shaw that Fred Litwin had to do a nauseating cover up about the guy. 

You can read it here  https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/jim-garrison-vs-fred-litwin-the-beat-goes-on-part-2

Litwin and Tommy Graves reply well, that is only a review of one chapter of the book.  My answer: if you make that many mistakes and that many misrepresentations in 17 pages, what is the point in reading the rest?

Its pretty obvious to anyone who gives two hoots that Garrison was correct about Shaw being a deep cover agent in New Orleans.  Shaw did CIA work for Permindex, he had a covert security clearance, and they then destroyed his 201 file.  And we have that in the ARRB's own words.  Don't hold your breath for Hoch, Scott or Thompson or Summers to apologize. They will not under any circumstances. To this day they think they are correct, which tells you a lot about this case.

These declassified files are the link between Shaw and Oswald.  One source in the 80's said in an interview that the intel apparatus for New Orleans was made up of Shaw, Banister, and ONI reserve officer Guy Johnson. My view of the Clinton/ Jackson incident is similar to what Bill Davy makes of it, and also Garrison.  I think the end game was to get Oswald's files into that hospital, in the employee department, and then switch them to the patient department on the eve of the assassination. Presto! Oswald really was a sociopath.  And Oswald even knew a couple of doctors who worked there! One was a pal of Sergio Arcacha Smith.

It did not happen for the simple reason that Shaw and Ferrie did not know about the CORE voter drive going on in Clinton;  therefore about 40-50 people saw the trio and the Cadillac.

As per fleeing from Italy, yes that is accurate to my knowledge. The same thing happened eventually in Italy as happened previously in Switzerland.  Permindex was what Jim Garrison thought it was. A thinly disguised shell company for intel uses, and the investment purposes of very very wealthy people, Bilderberger types.

Litwin covered that up also. He looks like a clown with what Maurice Phillips, Kowlalski and Metta have now got on the record.  Let me take that back, I might be insulting the clown union by writing that.

PS: that is a very interesting chart by Mr Wheeler. One which everyone should take a look at. As with Permindex, there is a level of involvement in this case that goes above the CIA.