The Education Forum

Do you, Mr. Harrelson, take Miss Oswald...?

Charles Harrelson was born on July 23, 1938, in Lovelady, Texas,[3] the son of Alma Lee (née Sparks) (1907-2002) and Voyde Harrelson (1901-1976). He was married to Nancy Hillman Harrelson, Diane Lou Oswald, Jo Ann Harrelson and Gina Adelle Foster. Harrelson worked as an encyclopedia salesman in California and as a professional gambler. In 1960, he was convicted of armed robbery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Harrelson

And Boom goes the Mind.

Probably of no material significance, but seriously, what are the chances of a coincidence that weird?

A boom to my head as well; reminded me of a few similar booms. First, when I found that Fred Korth involved with Baker and LBJ and the corrupt Boeing deal, was the divorce attorney for Marguerite Oswald. Another boom sounded when I found out that Mary Jo Kopechne had been, along with Carole Taylor, on the staff of Sen Smathers, who they discussed, would be the running mate of JFK in '64. Taylor- a GF of Baker - dies mysteriously in a helicopter near his hotel and Mary Jo, of course, dies mysteriously at Chappaquiddick. Grant Stockdale, also a colleague of these two, and also involved with Baker and Black on the Serve-U kickback scandal, ends up flying out a window 10 days after the assassination. The booms keep coming at odd times.

I know it's probably an actual oddity rather than anything significant, but when I read it, my first thought was "Wow. No way in the world that's real." I was positive that it had to be some joke by a Wikipedia editor, yet it seems to be a fact. I'm sure much better minds than mine have noticed this long ago. I'm just struck by, out of all of the names in the country, it just happened to be that particular one. I don't think of Oswald as being a common last name, but maybe I'm wrong on that. I try to always be skeptical of anything in this case that relies on sheer coincidence for an explanation.

I'm not making any theory about it (I don't think), just noting how unlikely and strange it is.