The Education Forum

Proof that the coverup is ongoing

Sandy Larsen

B. A. Copeland posted in another topic a link to Midnight Writer News Show #107 with Doug Horne: 

https://midnightwriternews.com/mwn-episode-107-douglas-horne-on-the-zapruder-film-alteration-debate/

Horne tells a story that (if true) proves that the JFK assassination coverup is ongoing. It begins at 2:57 and is  less than five minutes long.

A summary of the story is as follows:

As I understand it, in 1998 the Zapruder family had a high resolution digital copy of the Zapruder film made. This first-generation copy was given to the National Archives according to the JFK Act, and copies of the frames were donated to the Sixth Floor museum.

At some point in time, researchers Sydney Wilkinson and Tom Whitehead had purchased third-generation copies of the film in order to look for signs of alteration. They did find anomalies, an obvious one being that the back of Kennedy's head had been blackened.

In 2009 Wilkerson and David Mantik decided to visit the Sixth Floor Museum to verify that the first-generation frames in their collection had the same anomalies. They were surprised to discover that they not only had the same anomalies, they were WORSE than the anomalies in their own third generation copies. That is to say, the anomalies were easier to spot. Mantik was so surprised that he couldn't help but laugh. Wilkinson kicked him under the table because curator Gary Mack was with them.

A couple years later, both Wilkinson had Whitehead visited the museum so that Whitehead could see the anomalies himself. To their great surprise, they found that the anomalies had all disappeared! Instead of the back of Kennedy's head having a blackened area, it now had hair and natural looking shadows.

David Mantik wanted to see for himself, so a year or two after that he and researcher Peter Janney visited the museum. Mantik confirmed that the anomalies had indeed disappeared.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pleasure to post (thanks to MWN Show and Doug Horne). Absolutely shocking and horrible to learn and of course the JFK research field is filled with tragic examples such as that. I did chuckle when I heard the bit on Dr. Mantik’s suppressed laugh but can one blame the guy? It’s so ridiculous as to be comical.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Hard to believe that story, but Lisa Pease was on Black Op radio saying that Lynn Mangan once had to complain to the National Archives that she found oil rubbed on the outside of a bullet from the RFK case. Oil is known to degrade bullet metal.

Edited by Micah Mileto

I should ask here, don't know if I should make a new thread. I thought I remember seeing a document on maryferrel saying that Oswald was arrested in the theatre with a business card for an automotive company under the sleeve of his shirt. I remember assuming that I had already read this before and probably shouldn't pay attention to it because I was searching for info on the Harper fragment at this time. But now I see that the only cards officially found on Oswald's person were in his wallet and the box top in his pocket. Am I mistaken or does anyone else know more?

When Wilkinson and Whitehead, and then Mantik and Janney, rechecked the museum film, did the "hair and natural looking shadows" appear authentic (as in, no head wound blowout), or appear to have  been put in by a better forgery artist?

I believe I listened to this podcast, but didn't catch that.

Edited by David Andrews

33 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

When Wilkinson and Whitehead, and then Mantik and Janney, rechecked the museum film, did the "hair and natural looking shadows" appear authentic (as in, no head wound blowout), or appear to have  been put in by a better forgery artist?

I believe I listened to this podcast, but didn't catch that.

David,

I can only go by what Horne said, and he characterized it as "real looking." (I'm paraphrasing, but I know that is close to or exactly what he said because I heard it just a minute ago.) Like there was no back-of-head wound. Horne said that Sydney Wilkinson was sure someone had photoshopped it.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

I hate to rain on anyone's parade and I will not comment any further but I will just say that this is not the way I heard this story many years ago from one of the sources named in it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 2/19/2019 at 7:38 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

As I understand it, in 1998 the Zapruder family had a high resolution digital copy of the Zapruder film made. This first-generation copy was given to the National Archives according to the JFK Act, and copies of the frames were donated to the Sixth Floor museum.

At some point in time, researchers Sydney Wilkinson and Tom Whitehead had purchased third-generation copies of the film in order to look for signs of alteration. They did find anomalies, an obvious one being that the back of Kennedy's head had been blackened.

I guess that means ol' Abe must have been part of the conspiracy and cover-up too, huh? Either that, or the conspirators and film-alterers just got mighty lucky when Mr. Zapruder went on TV at WFAA's studios in Dallas just 2 hours after the assassination and demonstrated with this hand motion (below) where he saw President Kennedy's head "practically open up", which just happens to perfectly match the location of the large exit wound in JFK's head when viewing what many conspiracy theorists insist is an ALTERED version of the Zapruder Film. This is a rather remarkable coincidence, in my opinion, if the large exit wound in JFK's head was really in the back of his head (as CTers think it was).

ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER ON NOVEMBER 22, 1963:

WFAA-044.png

And I guess Gayle Newman was part of the cover-up too....

GAYLE NEWMAN ON 11/22/63:

Gayle+Newman.jpg

Those plotters and cover-up operatives sure worked fast when it came to coercing and strong-arming the witnesses, didn't they? Or did the bad guys truly just GET LUCKY when the two witnesses above (who were two of the closest witnesses to the President when he was shot) said nothing at all about the BACK of JFK's head being blasted out by the fatal bullet?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/ 2015/02/ Was The Back Of JFK's Head "Blacked Out"?

Edited by David Von Pein

14 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Do occipital-blowout people think the right skull flap didn't exist?

Based on many of my conversations with the "occipital blowout people", I have gotten the distinct impression that, yes, they seem to think the large wound at the right-front of JFK's head just didn't exist at all. They sure don't mention it very much (if at all). It's always occipital, occipital, occipital and fake autopsy photos whenever CTers discuss where they think the exit wound was located.

Good question though, Micah.

BTW, do you think the right-frontal wound existed, Micah?

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

BTW, do you think the right-frontal wound existed, Micah?

Yeah I bet someone could replicate the Parkland-Bethesda head wound paradox using zombie special effects. If they tilted their head a certain way while laying on the table, maybe a wound above the ear would appear to be more behind the ear. Now the chest tubes, that's a real paradox between Parkland and Bethesda.

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

A Coup In Camelot argued that the right skull flap was created by the shooting along with the occipital blowout, but was quickly pushed back in by Jackie. In that case, the Dealey Plaza witnesses would recall the right skull flap in that moment, and then it could be temporarily secured back from dried blood or hair.