The Education Forum

MWN Episode 112 – Larry Rivera on the JFK Assassination’s Most Controversial Photos

Mr. Larry Rivera sounds like a very nice gentleman. Unfortunately, he has it all very wrong and he does not know about it. Mr. Rivera does not seem to be interested in knowing the truth and sticks to the ancient misinterpretation of Billy Lovelady as Lee Oswald. Mr. Rivera does not know the name of the cameraman who took Prayer Man, yet considers the Prayer Man case for lost because his "Doorman" rules. 

I spent time modelling Altgens6 and also  modelling Billy Lovelady based on the FBI mug shot photographs. I then fitted the 5'8'' Billy Lovelady's figure into the doorway and it matched exactly the figure of who else - Lovelady. 

Here is my overlay of Altgens6 and the 3D model. This overlay is the essential sanity check - if there is a mismatch here, any subsequent fitting or height estimates may not be correct.

allover.jpg?w=768

And here is my model of Billy Lovelady:

lovelady_mug.jpg?w=226&h=566

Finally, the doorway with Lovelady. In A: the reconstructed doorway with Lovelady modelled based on the FBI photographs. You can see that something is wrong here: Lovelady stands on the top landing, and that would yield his figure to be too high compared to how we see him in Altgens6. B. This view and this location of Mr. Lovelady is correct - he stood on the second step. Notably, he told the Warren Commission to have stood on the top landing. (This is the advantage of 3D modelling - one can experiment and test different alternative locations). C. Overlay of the model and Altgens6. D. A zoomed view of Lovelady and Mr. Shelley (the man in dark suit), and Carl Jones (the Afro-American man), Otis Williams (white long sleeve) and Joe Molina (short-sleeved shirt). Please note how the person standing behind Billy Lovelady perspires: her partial face can be seen in the space between Billy Lovelady's and Bill Shelley's head. Another small piece of the person standing behind Lovelady can be seen above his right shoulder.

l4plots.jpg?w=761

More to come soon when I finish fitting Mrs. Stanton as the person behind Mr. Lovelady.

I hope this settles the question of "Doorman" once and forever. Not the "Prayer Man" people have it wrong, the "Doorman" people blew it badly.

Edited by Andrej Stancak