The Education Forum

Carl Mather and Roy Kellerman's daughter

1 hour ago, Stephanie Goldberg said:

Robert Morrow is the man who wrote Betrayal, isn't he?

And Hugh Aynesworth is the reporter, right?  Perhaps I am thinking of the wrong person, but I had the impression that Mr. Aynesworth generally supported the Warren Commission's findings.

Hi Stephanie.

There are two Robert Morrow's that I once confused.  Robert Morrow at the time of the assassination, said he provided weapons for it.  And Robert Morrow out of Austin Texas that promoted LBJ did it in the not too distant past.  

Aynesworth claims he was in Dealy Plaza at the time of the assassination, at Parkland when JFK died, and the Texas theater when Oswald was apprehended.  I've read others who thought he romanced Marina and obtained Lee's "diary".  And that he's shepherded Wesley Buel Fraizer since the assassination.  He was in New Orleans countering Garrison during the Shaw trial. 

4 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Hi Stephanie.

There are two Robert Morrow's that I once confused.  Robert Morrow at the time of the assassination, said he provided weapons for it.  And Robert Morrow out of Austin Texas that promoted LBJ did it in the not too distant past.  

Aynesworth claims he was in Dealy Plaza at the time of the assassination, at Parkland when JFK died, and the Texas theater when Oswald was apprehended.  I've read others who thought he romanced Marina and obtained Lee's "diary".  And that he's shepherded Wesley Buel Fraizer since the assassination.  He was in New Orleans countering Garrison during the Shaw trial. 

I did not realize that there were two separate Robert Morrow's in the field.  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Stephanie Goldberg said:

I did not realize that there were two separate Robert Morrow's in the field.  Thank you!

Apparently there were several Aynesworths, since he was everywhere in Dallas on 11/22/63. Or maybe there were two of him, like Harvey and Lee?