The Education Forum

LIFEAT - Apr-Oct 1963 - no mention of OSWALD

LIFEAT ran phone taps on over 25 people and/or locations in Mexico City including a number of Soviet officers posing as Consulate workers....

This is the LIFEAT Progress Report for Aug, Sept and Oct 1963....https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10211-10183.pdf

Maybe it's just me, I'd think that in the more relaxed setting of one's home we would hear about the AMERICAN who tried to force his way into the Soviet compound on Saturday the 28th, only to return the following week as well as make a number of calls....

When we combine this with the lack of mention of Oswald from LIENVOY Summary reports of both Sept and Oct... I feel this adds more strength to the notion that Oswald was simply not down there...

FWIW - there is no mention of Oswald in any of these summary reports from the year and change prior, when he was supposed to have been in Mexico in 1962...

Unless "they" knew to keep his name out of it, or any mention of an American out of it... the only reason contemporaneous reporting does not include Oswald was 'cause he wasn't there...

1522557893_75-05-02RussHolmes104-10428-10021CIAsummaryofOswaldinMexicoCityp1-2-CROPPEDp2Sept28info.jpg.b4d90a233093b0544660b02881ec139c.jpg

very interesting Dave.

How did Nechiporenko explain this in his book BTW?

If I recall did he not say they were playing volleyball or something when they saw Oswald?

Edited by James DiEugenio

I don't think that is what Dave is talking about.

He is talking about surveillance summaries by the CIA on both consulates.

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I don't think that is what Dave is talking about.

He is talking about surveillance summaries by the CIA on both consulates.

Exactly...  an American insisting on getting to Odessa and/or just plain bothering the two compounds with visits and calls - all tapped by a large variety of CIA/FBI/DFS operations - one would expect to hear some of the watched soviets to say something ?!?!

If you look thru the pdf you'll also notice that KOSTIKOV was not one of the people being monitored....

856427204_LISTOFLIFEATMONITOREDLINES.jpg.2f17f8c2276f7bf811a8b9b79271829d.jpg

The LI-Project tapping embassy phones was LIENVOY and is from which I first thought we should see contemporaneous reporting of the same events "discovered" after 11/22...

Bottom right of this talks of Albert Kennedy, an American who was noticed called the Soviet Embassy....

1517300863_63-10-08LIENVOYMONTHLYSUMMARYREPORT-NOOSWALDORAMERICAN-only2leadsinSept63WITHADDITIONALINFO-SMALLER.jpg.ec0c42b05ab01fef6b6582dde46e4980.jpg

We are to remember that David A Phillips arrived in Mexico Oct 7th... Oct 8th has not only this summary report but the LADILLINGER report to HQ about Oswald...  wonder how they could mention it in one place and not in another...  guess we need to ask DAP....

58bddc95ecebd_63-10-08104-10418-10327LADILLINGERsendsinitalcablereLIMPROVEACCLIENVOY1OCT63onOswaldinMexicotowho.thumb.png.1c16a06eb8aef7ffb090f79c7af2ff02.png

6 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Exactly...  an American insisting on getting to Odessa and/or just plain bothering the two compounds with visits and calls - all tapped by a large variety of CIA/FBI/DFS operations - one would expect to hear some of the watched soviets to say something ?!?!

If you look thru the pdf you'll also notice that KOSTIKOV was not one of the people being monitored....

856427204_LISTOFLIFEATMONITOREDLINES.jpg.2f17f8c2276f7bf811a8b9b79271829d.jpg

The LI-Project tapping embassy phones was LIENVOY and is from which I first thought we should see contemporaneous reporting of the same events "discovered" after 11/22...

Bottom right of this talks of Albert Kennedy, an American who was noticed called the Soviet Embassy....

1517300863_63-10-08LIENVOYMONTHLYSUMMARYREPORT-NOOSWALDORAMERICAN-only2leadsinSept63WITHADDITIONALINFO-SMALLER.jpg.ec0c42b05ab01fef6b6582dde46e4980.jpg

We are to remember that David A Phillips arrived in Mexico Oct 7th... Oct 8th has not only this summary report but the LADILLINGER report to HQ about Oswald...  wonder how they could mention it in one place and not in another...  guess we need to ask DAP....

58bddc95ecebd_63-10-08104-10418-10327LADILLINGERsendsinitalcablereLIMPROVEACCLIENVOY1OCT63onOswaldinMexicotowho.thumb.png.1c16a06eb8aef7ffb090f79c7af2ff02.png

David, do we know who's name (or what) is redacted? and who is AMSTET-1? Has Nechiporenko ever gone on the record to state that he saw, quite literally, the man who was gunned down by Ruby? I've never read his Passport To Assassination book.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

10 minutes ago, B. A. Copeland said:

David, do we know who's name (or what) is redacted? and who is AMSTET-1? Has Nechiporenko ever gone on the record to state that he saw, quite literally, the man who was gunned down by Ruby? I've never read his Passport To Assassination book.

AMSTET-1 Jose Antonio "Nico" Garcia Lara, commercial attache in the Cuban embassy during 1962-63. A source of great value on the defection and recruitment front regarding Cubans.

I have the Nechi book but have not yet delved deeply into it.... after it keeps mentioning that Oswald was there on Saturday the 28th...  I just couldn't take anymore and put it down...
I think that book is simply perpetuating the fraud

I have a few of these reports yet this one (the one I posted with 26 names) has the most numbers identified...   This is the only one with no redactions....

392132263_LIFEATCOVERAGE-NAMESANDLOCATIONS-smaller.jpg.c48986d98f589e3f0da7b241df2f3129.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

5 hours ago, David Josephs said:

I have the Nechi book but have not yet delved deeply into it.... after it keeps mentioning that Oswald was there on Saturday the 28th...  I just couldn't take anymore and put it down...
 I think that book is simply perpetuating the fraud

Fascinating. Can't help to be curious as to why that particular name was redacted. Thanks a ton and I tend to agree with you regarding Nechi.....I mean whether indirectly or not, wittingly or not, he confirms what the WC's theory was...yet with so much contrary evidence...I mean its annoying. Fishy. A swamp as Blunt calls Mexico City but I'm willing to step into it 😓

Edited by B. A. Copeland