The Education Forum

The chest tube problem

4 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

I wonder if the pathologists chose to lie about taking lung/interior body photographs.

I don't think the pathologists chose to lie.  I believe they were told to find nothing more than two shots from the rear.  Ignore anything else.  The head and back only, even though the back shot later had to be moved up to make for a front throat exit wound to allow for the Magic Pristine bullet.

Jenkins said he did see a small (entrance?) wound in the right temple hairline.  That Humes and Finck started to examine it, Burkley called Humes to the gallery.  When Humes went back to the exam they moved on and never went back to that wound.  They also started to examine the throat wound and Burkley called out "That's just a tracheotomy from Dallas, move on.".  The right temple could conceivably have caused, "Back and to the Left", as well as a large blowout exit wound in the back of the head. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I don't think the pathologists chose to lie.  I believe they were told to find nothing more than two shots from the rear.  Ignore anything else.  The head and back only, even though the back shot later had to be moved up to make for a front throat exit wound to allow for the Magic Pristine bullet.

Jenkins said he did see a small (entrance?) wound in the right temple hairline.  That Humes and Finck started to examine it, Burkley called Humes to the gallery.  When Humes went back to the exam they moved on and never went back to that wound.  They also started to examine the throat wound and Burkley called out "That's just a tracheotomy from Dallas, move on.".  The right temple could conceivably have caused, "Back and to the Left", as well as a large blowout exit wound in the back of the head. 

But there is plenty of evidence that the pathologists were aware of the throat wound as a bullet hole during the body examination. So that would be at least one lie on their part.

20 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Bob [Prudhomme] theorized that a bullet lodged into the right lung and this was somehow covered up. Not sure how it could've gotten out of the body before the x-rays were taken.

I don''t recall Bob ever theorizing that. Of course, I may not have been following him at the time.

• 5 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 5:54 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

I don''t recall Bob ever theorizing that. Of course, I may not have been following him at the time.

It's been awhile, but he had a theory, I think about bruising to the lung or pleura.   I don't recall him talking about a bullet lodged in the lung.

5 hours ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

If the throat shot hit the spine and travelled downwards, and behaved like the frontal headshot ( Timing would allow this) then both shots may have come from the same gun and the same bullet type.

For all we know, there could have been some massive damage to the interior body that was covered up by the pathologists. Although other "independent" witnesses like Jenkins and O'Connor also said they saw no massive damage to the interior body, they were not tasked with recording information, so their statements should be used sparingly.

Edited by Micah Mileto

12 hours ago, Michael Cross said:
On 3/21/2019 at 4:54 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

It's been awhile, but he had a theory, I think about bruising to the lung or pleura.   I don't recall him talking about a bullet lodged in the lung.

Bob's theory was that Kennedy suffered a collapsed lung, and I must say that the evidence of that being the case is very strong.

But why would that have been covered up or ignored? I have no idea.

I always thought that a the fragment that bruised the apex of the lung also cased the lung to collapse. It could have been a bullet fragment or a bone fragment. It could have been a particle from a frangible bullet. Or it could have been a high-tech disappearing bullet a' la Cliff Varnell.

• 2 years later...

Does anybody find it possible that some of the Parkland staff intentionally lied about the chest tubes in an effort to show that they tried everything they could try, and maybe so nobody would try blaming them for letting the President die?

Edited by Micah Mileto

On 3/20/2019 at 2:51 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Were the chest tubes fully administered into JFK's body at Parkland Hospital, or were the chest cuts shallow like the autopsy pathologists claimed?

Micah:  The "chest tube" was not fully inserted, and you are correct--absolutely correct-- in pointing out (and focusing upon) this anomaly.   So. . .: What is going on here, and what is the point of (or implication of) this anomaly, you might ask?  IMHO, the answer is this: the creation of the illusion (I stress. the illusion) in the Parkland  ER that JFK was "still alive": when -- in fact -- he was "already dead."  Why is that important?  Because if he (JFK) was "still alive," he would (or "could") then be brought "upstairs"  to an OR (Operating Room) where the next step would be (i.e., would have been) the removal of bullets and the alteration of wounds under the guise of "life saving surgery."

IMHO: That's what the "chest tube insertion" was all about. 

I put the three words "life saving surgery" in quotes, because JFK (quite obviously) was "already dead" (i.e., he was, in fact, DOA upon his arrival at Parkland Hospital.)  So any attempt to create the "appearance of life" -- i.e., the illusion of life--despite the large golf ball sized wound at the lower "right back" of his head (in the occipital area) is circumstantial evidence of deliberate fakery (i.e., medico legal fakery).   Let me put it this way: any Dallas doctor who was involved in deliberate fakery to create the false appearance that JFK was "still alive" when in fact he was "already dead" (thus laying the groundwork for getting him (JFK) up to a surgery suite ) was part of a plot (i.e., the plot) to falsify the circumstances of JFK's death.  In other words, the "fake chest tube" situation -- when properly analyzed -- is part of a pattern of evidence (or, "the pattern of evidence") that implicates one or more of the Dallas doctors in a plan to falsify the circumstances of JFK's death, so he could be brought "upstairs" to a Dallas ER.   In plain English: There was a "Dallas set-up" to falsify the circumstances of JFK's death that was an integral part of the Dallas plot to take his life.  

Some folks who have been studying  the "Dallas [medico legal] situation" for many years persist in thinking of -- and presenting their shallow view of --conspiracy as "evidence of a second shooter."   Second shooter?  Really?  Politically, that is like turning the JFK's murder into a game of trivial pursuit.  The issue of "conspiracy" does not revolve around whether there was a "second assassin."  The truly important political conspiracy --or plan (in Dallas) --was to falsify the circumstances of JFK's death so the crime could be plausibly blamed on Lee Oswald; and so that JFK's death would appear to have been a quirk of fate, i.e., an accident of history. That's how Lyndon Johnson was elevated to the presidency, and the Vietnam war  escalated (after his Jan. 1965 inauguration)  from a counter-insurgency op, to sending in the American army, with the subsequent death of 58,000 Americans, plus hundreds of thousands of additional wounded as the escalation -- as described in the Pentagon Papers-- ran its course. 

Let me be clear: I don't think that the very small clique of Dallas doctors involved in this affair knew anything -- or very much -- about foreign policy. (Very likely, they didn't even know where Vietnam was.) They were probably presented with some hokum that President Kennedy "had to go," because he was "selling out" to the Russians, or some comparable bunk.  But that's another story.  Now back to the chest tubes: the fake "insertion" of a chest tube is important circumstantial evidence of medico-legal fakery in connection with JFK's Dallas murder on November 22, 1963.  The purpose (again){  to create the false appearance that he was "still alive" so he could br brought "upstairs" to an OR.

Happy holidays  to all. . and best wishes for the new year.

DSL (12/24/21 -12:50 PM PST)

Edited by David Lifton
improved clarity.

On 3/21/2019 at 3:39 AM, Ray Mitcham said:

Video on you Tube.

The answer, of course, is that they could not have  "failed to see" such damage.  They did not report it (in Dallas) because it was not there.  (David Lifton, 12/24/21)

PS: What prevents some people from "seeing" the true situation  is not a failure of vision; i.e., (i.e., an optical failure).   Its the inability to accept the political implications.  Some years ago, I was on a radio talk show and referred to the situation as "Shakespeare on steroids."  This is what happens, when you have a bloody coup. People's observations are affected by an "expectation of normalcy," not the actuality.    Remember what Commander Humes told me (see B.E.) when I got him on the telephone in November 1966: He responded:  "I'd like to know bt whom it was done, and when, and where?!"  And if you thought such a thing had been done, I asked, you  would  have testified to it? (approx).  His reply: "I would certainly hope I would!. . . its fantastic. . .lets put it that way."   So yes, the Dallas doctors didn't see that, nor did the Bethesda doctors.  (See Chaptrt 18 of B.E., for my analysis for what they saw).

Happy holidays.    DSL (12/24/21 - 1:45 PM PST)

David,

In your filmed interviews with Jerold Custer(i think this was his correct name) didnt he state that during the autopsy upon removal of some internal organs they tracked a bullet path downward thru the body from torso to hips but found no bullet!

Your interview with him when i first saw it years ago led me to theorise that perhaps the back entry wound projectile split after impact with the lead core and copper jacket perhaps separating creating the neck wound(an exit) and the bruising of right lung followed by this downward track Mr.Custer spoke of.

***Apologies,  just found some notes it was Paul O'Connor's statement regarding the downward bullet track.***

Merry Christmas and stay safe everyone,  

Best Wishes from Mooloolabah,Australia 

Edited by Adam Johnson
Error found

2 hours ago, David Lifton said:

Thank you so much for your answer and new ideas. The tubes were reportedly administered by Drs. Ronald Jones, Charles Baxter, and Paul Peters. Nurses Margaret Hinchliffe and Diana Bowron said they helped the doctors in the task. Nurse Patricia Hutton said that afterwards, she helped remove the tubes from the body. Do we have a suspect list here? Maybe with one or two of them just using their hands to "hold" the tubes up to the chest incisions but not into them?

Edited by Micah Mileto