The Education Forum

CAPA announcement on November Dallas conference

CAPA is pleased to announce that, this year, we will be assuming responsibility for the November in Dallas conference normally organized by Debra Conway. The name of the conference will be “CAPA November in Dallas.” The CAPA board sees this as an important opportunity to reach more people and open new doors.

CAPA’s goals have always included pursuing the release of the withheld JFK records, filing Freedom of Information Act requests, instituting other  legal actions to enforce the law, and to bring truth to the American public – those efforts will continue.

CAPA is in the midst of planning the CAPA November in Dallas conference which will be held on November 22/23. Please save the dates. We will keep you apprised of our progress.

This should be interesting.

As I think this is being done because Lancer will not be sponsoring a conference this year.  Which means Judy Baker would be the only game in town.

Therefore CAPA is picking up the baton.

Debra Conway has decided to concentrate on book publishing so CAPA has agreed to host the November in Dallas Conference. The planning  co-chairs are Chris Gallop, Brian Edwards, Bill Simpich and me. We will change things up a bit but still have great content.

3 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Debra Conway has decided to concentrate on book publishing so CAPA has agreed to host the November in Dallas Conference. The planning  co-chairs are Chris Gallop, Brian Edwards, Bill Simpich and me. We will change things up a bit but still have great content.

Will Larry Hancock still have any input?  I know he's mentioned "at my age" in more than one post in the last year or two.  Read a year or two or ago Ms. Conway had some sort of health problem, nice to hear she's concentrating on publishing, hope she's doing well.  Never met her but appreciate her efforts over the years keeping the Lancer conferences going and in the news at least a little bit (thus a thorn in the rear of the officialdom of Dallas so to speak, ha, ha).  Also felt an affinity as I dated a young lady in my youth from Southlake and my wife used to work there.  Before it exploded.

I'll let Larry S. respond to this since I've had no communication with CAPA about the 2019 conference but I figured I should reassure Ron that the "at my age" remarks were more in the nature of "at my age and with over 25 years of research on this subject" I hesitate to give detailed comments on anything strictly from memory.....

Given that I had two books published in 2018, am deep into research and writing on yet another that is probably two years down the pike, am deeply involved in the ongoing Wheaton Names research, and will be addressing both the upcoming DPUK conference and the college course David is organizing in Alabama I'd like to think that age has not quite overwhelmed me yet...grin.