The Education Forum

Mass Hysteria in Dealey Plaza

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm?  More photo editing.  That tire looks like it is out of round.  Looks kind of triangular in the rear part near the pavement.  Would it roll correctly looking like that. Would it go wrrr thump wrrr thump wrrr thump wrrr thump or something like that?

There is no way to get around the alteration of that tire by photo editors with intent to give a different version of reality.  I still haven't found the evidence to show what that might be.  I can guess but, most people don't like what I say even when I have strong evidence like the 50 witness statements show earlier.

1 hour ago, John Butler said:

Hmmm?  More photo editing.  That tire looks like it is out of round.  Looks kind of triangular in the rear part near the pavement.  Would it roll correctly looking like that. Would it go wrrr thump wrrr thump wrrr thump wrrr thump or something like that?

The Limo tyres do look out of round and show angular aspects near the pavement

file.php?id=299277

Edited by Tony Krome

I skipped it.  What are all these comments about tires about?  A synopsis please.  Not another long winded distraction.  No flats or blowouts in the parade I've ever read about.

6 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I skipped it.  What are all these comments about tires about?  A synopsis please.  Not another long winded distraction.  No flats or blowouts in the parade I've ever read about.

Although hard to do, I have to agree with Ron Bulman.  What's your point?

I've been shown photo edited photos of the Altgens 5 tire.  I've been shown photos of tires.  I'll repeat, there is no way to get around the tire alteration seen in the Altgens 5 photo.

Have you forgotten the main point of this thread in your fascination with tires? 

Once again what is your point without short or long winded distractions?

43 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Although hard to do, I have to agree with Ron Bulman.  What's your point?

I've been shown photo edited photos of the Altgens 5 tire.  I've been shown photos of tires.  I'll repeat, there is no way to get around the tire alteration seen in the Altgens 5 photo.

Have you forgotten the main point of this thread in your fascination with tires? 

Once again what is your point without short or long winded distractions?

I've been responding to a post you started regarding tyres;

BTW, I haven't photo edited any tyre, I've removed the shadow of the tyre caused by the sidewall bulge, so that the actual tyre shape can be seen. 

In the middle photo below, you can see a similar sidewall bulge shadow because the sun is in a similar angle to the tyre. On the left side photo, you can just make out a smaller sidewall bulge shadow caused by a different sun angle

file.php?id=299272&mode=view

Can you please explain why a photo editor would bother altering a tyre in the first place? Nothing happened on that corner, otherwise Hill would have reacted a hell of a lot sooner than halfway down Elm St.

Photo editing occurs when you change an image.  There are no shadows involved with this tire on the left or west side of the tire.  Look under the vehicle if you have good eyes and you will see the shadow of the tire.  This is clear image alteration.

Altgens-5-tire-crop-lightened.jpg

The photo editor who did this didn't alter the tire.  He altered the whole image of the presidential limousine by substituting an image of the presidential limousine from another circumstance.  His mistake was the image over lay was larger than the original image.  This size imbalance shows up in the mismatched aspect of the tire.

This is my last comment on this.  This is just a distraction from the real thread which is about shooting in the intersection of Elm and Houston Street and the 50 witnesses who said that.

If you want to continue with this lone gunner distraction go right ahead. 

58 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Photo editing occurs when you change an image.  There are no shadows involved with this tire on the left or west side of the tire.  Look under the vehicle if you have good eyes and you will see the shadow of the tire.  This is clear image alteration.

Altgens-5-tire-crop-lightened.jpg

The photo editor who did this didn't alter the tire.  He altered the whole image of the presidential limousine by substituting an image of the presidential limousine from another circumstance.  His mistake was the image over lay was larger than the original image.  This size imbalance shows up in the mismatched aspect of the tire.

This is my last comment on this.  This is just a distraction from the real thread which is about shooting in the intersection of Elm and Houston Street and the 50 witnesses who said that.

If you want to continue with this lone gunner distraction go right ahead. 

Nobody altered the image. It's all in your mind, John. You    seem to be obsessed with the alleged alteration of photos, despite being shown how wrong you are. You don't even understand telephoto lenses. You say that Altgens 6 has been cropped. Where did you get this notion?

Now you are saying that somebody for some unknown nefarious reason,  has altered the shape of the limo tire. Are you completely mad or just pretending?

Edited by Ray Mitcham

John Butler writes:

The photo editor who did this didn't alter the tire.  He altered the whole image of the presidential limousine by substituting an image of the presidential limousine from another circumstance.

No-one altered the image, certainly not by pasting in an image of the car "from another circumstance". You've been shown that two of the anomalies you pointed out have perfectly reasonable explanations (the half-open window that you laughably think is the wrong shade of grey, and the shadow on the road next to the tyre), and the other two exist only in your imagination (the fake reflection on the side of the car, and the court house and spectators that somehow don't look right).

This is just a distraction from the real thread which is about shooting in the intersection of Elm and Houston Street and the 50 witnesses who said that.

Have another look at what your 50 witnesses actually claimed. How many of them claimed that the shooting occurred "in the intersection of Elm and Houston Street"? You've been shown already that five of your witnesses' actual statements are perfectly consistent with what the photographic record shows: the shooting began several seconds after the car had turned from Houston Street onto Elm Street.

Even without checking the original sources, and just relying on your versions of what the witnesses said, it's clear that plenty of them fail to support your argument. For example, look at number 5 on your list: Betty Alice Foster "heard something like fireworks after the President's car turned down Elm St." That's after the car turned down Elm Street, exactly as the photographic record shows.

Look at numbers 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, all of whom were watching the parade from the book depository, and all of whom heard shooting while the car was obscured by trees, which would be after the car turned down Elm Street, exactly as the photographic record shows.

Then look at number 12, Geneva Hine: "after he turned the corner ... I heard the shots." You write that "This means the shooting occurred in the intersection." No, it doesn't. It means that the shooting started after the car had turned onto Elm Street. That's what the word 'after' signifies: one thing (in this case, the shooting) happened later in time than one other thing (in this case, the car turning the corner).

Here's number 15, Carl Jones, who was right in front of the book depository.:"After the president passed by he heard 3 shots." It's that word 'after' again! Carl Jones stated that the shooting happened after the car had turned onto Elm Street. Not "while the president was turning onto Elm Street" but "after the president passed by."

And so on. Even your very own selection of witness statements contradicts your claim that "when the presidential party entered the intersection of Houston and Elm Streets they came under fire from assassins."

It's tempting to think that this whole thing is a wind-up. Ray Mitcham sums it up well: "Are you completely mad or just pretending?"

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

He altered the whole image of the presidential limousine by substituting an image of the presidential limousine from another circumstance. 

I always thought the reflection off the Limo trunk matched the pattern on the side of the building 

Doesn't that mean the Limo is actually there??

file.php?id=299278

10 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

I always thought the reflection off the Limo trunk matched the pattern on the side of the building 

Doesn't that mean the Limo is actually there??

file.php?id=299278

Good video catch again Tony.  Not sure exactly where this is from but I'm guessing past Main Street.  Where John claims JFK was first shot.  JFK appears to be smiling and waving, unaware he's been shot.