The Education Forum

Another Smoking Gun?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3946371051&rd=1

Only $240,000 starting bid,

Buy it Now...$1,050,000

Very strange, worth a read, barely. Seems to be Page 10 of a redacted letter concerning brinksmanship between COLBY and ANGLETON over WATERGATE and purports to be a memoir concerning a threat to blow the J.F.K. story, which was cut off at the pass by surfacing the Smoking Gun tape by the CIA,

ANYBODY KNOW WHO WROTE THIS DOG?, IT LOOKS LIKE A MONEYMAKER....

i sent the seller a message via ebay, heres how it read

You asked:

"If you were really interested in releasing the truth you would declare a press release and let everybody know, this is a hoax and your trying to make money and by doing so you are belitling all the good work done by researchers over the years. thanks for nothing"

response.

What if you held a "press release" and nobody came? Man are you naive. I've researched this for probably older than you are and know of or have met most all the players. The game's over, pal. The coup was accomplished in '63. Now all you're seeing are the finishing touches.

john

Below are some of the other questions asked. Apparently Debra Conway knows the identity of the seller and is appalled by his action. Maybe she would explain to us why she is appalled. Does she believe the document to be a hoax or not?

Wim

Questions from other buyers for this listing

Q: I believe I know what this is and who you are...and I can't believe you are doing this. I'm appalled. Debra Conway, JFK Lancer Answered on Dec-13-04

A: Dear Appalled: I went to the FBI, one initial meeting and two follow-ups. They couldn't deal with it. I went to publishers worldwide with a proposal. They also couldn't deal with it. I got shuck and jive from some alteratives. But to make it more substantive [read: couldn't be bashed by fly-bys], it needs document support. I have that too, a package of information to wrap around it. What would you do, sweet cheeks? I'm all ears. BTW, Feel free to copy & post the redacted version on your website and let me know the feedback you get...should you choose to.

Q: why on earth would we believe this letter to be anything more than hoax? If you were so certain it was genuine, why not go to the media and let them pay you. If it were real, it would most certainly pay a hell of a lot more than 1 million! Heck, british tabloids pay HUGE amounts of money for worthless crap. Perhaps they will do the same for you? Good luck! Answered on Dec-10-04

A: Well why don't you send the eBay link to them? They pay for tips, don't they. Easy Christmas money for you for a few e-mails. Let them worry about its bona fides.

Below are some of the other questions asked. Apparently Debra Conway knows the identity of the seller and is appalled by his action. Maybe she would explain to us why she is appalled. Does she believe the document to be a hoax or not?

Wim

Questions from other buyers for this listing     

Q: I believe I know what this is and who you are...and I can't believe you are doing this. I'm appalled. Debra Conway, JFK Lancer  Answered on Dec-13-04

A: Dear Appalled: I went to the FBI, one initial meeting and two follow-ups. They couldn't deal with it. I went to publishers worldwide with a proposal. They also couldn't deal with it. I got shuck and jive from some alteratives. But to make it more substantive [read: couldn't be bashed by fly-bys], it needs document support. I have that too, a package of information to wrap around it. What would you do, sweet cheeks? I'm all ears. BTW, Feel free to copy & post the redacted version on your website and let me know the feedback you get...should you choose to.

Q: why on earth would we believe this letter to be anything more than hoax? If you were so certain it was genuine, why not go to the media and let them pay you. If it were real, it would most certainly pay a hell of a lot more than 1 million! Heck, british tabloids pay HUGE amounts of money for worthless crap. Perhaps they will do the same for you? Good luck!  Answered on Dec-10-04

A: Well why don't you send the eBay link to them? They pay for tips, don't they. Easy Christmas money for you for a few e-mails. Let them worry about its bona fides.

Why not contact each of his previous Ebay partners, maybe someone will give you

his ID.

Then,when you're 100% !!! sure about his ID, let us know.

Not too complicated.

Debra is not 100% sure, therefore I think it is a good move she doesn't

publicly speculate.

Do you see it different ?

Well, I am just curious as to reasons why Debra is appalled. There is a suggestion Debra knows more about it, and I am wondering why there is any secrecy to it. I would also like to know whether Debra thinks it is a hoax or not. If she knows what this guy has, as she says, then she will have an opinion.

Of course, if she does not want to go into it, I respect that too.

Wim

Well, I am just curious as to reasons why Debra is appalled. There is a suggestion Debra knows more about it, and I am wondering why there is any secrecy to it.  I would also like to know whether Debra thinks it is a hoax or not. If she knows what this guy has, as she says, then she will have an opinion.

Of course, if she does not want to go into it, I respect that too.

Wim

Wim,

she said "I think i know", that is what counts in my mind.

The rest i am sure will follow once she knows if that person is

realy who "she think's" it is, otherwise she wouldn't have mentioned it.

And that she is appalled does not reflect bad on her,as does the fact

she has not mentioned any name without knowing for sure.

If I had to guess, I would say the mystery seller is Bob Vernon.

John,

well who knows ?

But I think it would not have ended up on Ebay but rather in

his next production "the smoking nunn's" .

Sorry for that bad joke, i appologize to all parties involved.

I have one package of "Chocolat soup for diabetics" left.

Bidding starts in the year 2525.

No reserve !

John Simkin Posted Today, 11:47 AM

If I had to guess, I would say the mystery seller is Bob Vernon.

Whoever the seller is, he surely is a coin collector, and pays his purchases on time. Coins are basically what he's used E-bay for in the past.

Wim,

she said "I think i know", that is what counts in my mind.

The rest i am sure will follow once she knows if that person is

realy who "she think's" it is, otherwise she wouldn't have mentioned it.

And that she is appalled does not reflect bad on her,as does the fact

she has not mentioned any name without knowing for sure.

------------------------------------

Uwe,

I never said or even suggested it reflects bad on her. You're reading things that are not there. I am just curious. Obviously Debra thinks to know the seller and the documents, so I am just asking if Debra wants to shed a light on this matter.

Bob Vernon? No, its not Bob Vernon.

Wim

BTW, judging from his answer to John, the seller must be known in the JFK reseach community:

What if you held a "press release" and nobody came? Man are you naive. I've researched this for probably older than you are and know of or have met most all the players. The game's over, pal. The coup was accomplished in '63. Now all you're seeing are the finishing touches.

Maybe Bill Kelly?

Wim

Hasn't this been listed before, and no one bit? I don't think anyone needs to give this guy anymore attention than he already has.

There is one thing that stands out in his answer to Debra:

"But to make it more substantive [read: couldn't be bashed by fly-bys], it needs document support. I have that too, a package of information to wrap around it. "