The Education Forum

Another Smoking Gun?

Q: for one thing if this where genuine,those involved would have you taking a dirt nap,or you'd be making a helluva lot more money from the media.i agree with debra-your fraud.J.Neman(jfkcsi) Answered on Dec-16-04

A: "for one thing if this where genuine,those involved would have you taking a dirt nap"--That's what's called "trial by fire." "or you'd be making a helluva lot more money from the media." Friend, you are naive. The media's been sandbagging it from day one. "i agree with debra-your fraud." I didn't bother posting Debra's followup. She said to discuss her posting the redacted version, to give her a call. I wrote her no call was necessary. She already had my permission to post it. As I had written previously, that's precisely the shuck & jive I was talking about that I was getting from the 'alternatives.'

I have had an email from Bob Vernon denying he is the mystery seller. I though I should put that information on the forum.

--------------------------------

Well John, you still don't know Bob Vernon. He would put it on his website!

Bob would never try to make make money like that. His only goal is the truth! :D

Wim