The Education Forum

List Of Nefarious Characters Possibly Present In Dallas on 11,22,1963

On 4/11/2019 at 1:36 PM, Robert Harper said:

For years I read books about the JFK case and never thought of Bush. I read Joseph McBride's article in the Nation magazine about the  Hoover memo to "George Bush of the CIA" but there wasn't enough to convince the public that there was anything there. I recall during that election, thinking of visiting Monticello and Jefferson's grave. His headstone  didn't list any government office held (governor, VP and Pres) but memorialized his writing of the Virginia Declaration of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and the founding of the University of Virginia. George Bush on the other hand was all government in my mind--usually appointed: UN delegate/envoy to China/ CIA director/Chair of Republican Party. Think he was a one term Congressman and lost two races for the Senate. I kept thinking then, who the heck is this guy? I hadn't heard of Prescott Bush either. 

My awakening came reading Russ Baker's "Family of Secrets." I was in LA at the time and the LA Times dismissed it as I recall, as another one of 'those" books, but I read it and my eyes opened. The Iran-Contra nexus was through him; he pardoned those involved; he obviously lied about his CIA involvement,he made that weird call to the FBI hours after the killing that begs to be read as a CYA memo. His actions with the drugs cartel in South America and Panama has been pretty well established and his relationship with Barry Seal and Clinton in Mena also is. The letter the elder Bush - Prescott - wrote to the widow of  Allen Dulles on his death in 1969 makes me recoil with disgust every time I encounter it. It's one thing to spell "brought" as "brot" but quite another to mourn the death of  a 76 year old man by saying in a note of a few sentences - that he "never forgave" the Kennedy brothers--each shot in the head in mid life, one only a year before - for poor Allen's failure at the Bay of Pigs.(fwiw,  I think if all 3 generations of the Bush politicians were placed in a room and given  4 hours, they couldn't between them write a coherent couple of pages free of the echoes of others). Authors since Baker like  Wayne Madsen, Webster Tarpley, and Bruce Campbell Adamson have all added considerable knowledge to Bush 41 and his ties to Jack Crighton and George DeMohrenschildt are numerous and overlap in Dallas.Nefarious might be a kind way to describe that clan.

BUMPING.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/22/2019 at 6:55 PM, David Andrews said:

Here's a transcript of the Bill Lord letter:

https://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2013/12/bill-lords-letter-to-president-jimmy-carter-re-jfk-assassination-and-lee-harvey-oswald-lho-plus-geor.html

We all pretty much accept the numbered points that Bill Lord makes, but it's difficult to see how he arrived at these, or could testify to CIA non-investigation of Oswald, just because he was briefly Oswald's bunkie on shipboard -- unless Oz told him something about the false defector program and the WC didn't pursue it.  I think the arrogant Iranian house buyers were unconnected to the other attention Lord was getting.  

Following the item you posted was another article which contained the following. It appears to do an excellent job of pulling the rug out from under McAdams. But the the thought occurs that if this kind of logical analysis was the standard for JFKA research and investigation, it would be harder for the lone nut people to continue their charade, in the form of attacks on the effort to bring the truth to light.

Begin excerpt:

Although Professor John McAdams wrote The JFK Assassination Logic (Potomac Books, 2011), the book is far away from its declared purpose of "how to think about claims of conspiracy." The underlying intention is to reject all claims of conspiracy and to confirm the Warren Commission (WC) Report on a lone gunman who shot a magic bullet. Thus, Professor McAdams devised his logic on the basis of the classic Only Game in Town (OGT) fallacy.

Even if it weren't available, a better account than the WC report, nobody is obliged to accept it in default, because there is always an alternative to the OGT fallacy: to find a more plausible explanation. All the JFK assassination researchers face the same logical problem of finding evidence that strongly discriminates between the two competing hypotheses:

: The deed of a lone gunman

: The result of a conspiracy

All of them are forced to infer to the best explanation through good arguments, id est: those containing true premises related in the right way to the conclusion. For this kind of reasoning, the American philosopher Charles Sanders Pierce coined the term " abduction ," but it rather suggests kidnapping nowadays. We can use instead "inference to the best explanation" for what Pierce meant, and he actually meant that an observation O strongly favors one hypothesis (let's say ) over another ( ) if the following conditions are satisfied at once:

If were true, is to be expected (unsurprising)

If were true, would have been unexpected (surprising)

The No Surprise / Surprise Principle rules the inference to the best explanation and it applies not only to the whole set of facts regarding the JFK assassination, but also for every single fact in dispute.

I was looking at coverage of the JFK assassination my newspaper provided and came across something I hadn't heard before. In an Associated Press story on Saturday, Nov. 23, Jesse Curry, of course, says the police never had Oswald listed on their supicious list.

"We have another man working in that same building who has been listed in our subversive files since 1955," Curry said. Police were seeking the man for questioning.

Any idea who that might have been?

14 hours ago, Darrell Curtis said:

Following the item you posted was another article which contained the following. It appears to do an excellent job of pulling the rug out from under McAdams. But the the thought occurs that if this kind of logical analysis was the standard for JFKA research and investigation, it would be harder for the lone nut people to continue their charade, in the form of attacks on the effort to bring the truth to light.

Begin excerpt:

Although Professor John McAdams wrote The JFK Assassination Logic (Potomac Books, 2011), the book is far away from its declared purpose of "how to think about claims of conspiracy." The underlying intention is to reject all claims of conspiracy and to confirm the Warren Commission (WC) Report on a lone gunman who shot a magic bullet. Thus, Professor McAdams devised his logic on the basis of the classic Only Game in Town (OGT) fallacy.

Even if it weren't available, a better account than the WC report, nobody is obliged to accept it in default, because there is always an alternative to the OGT fallacy: to find a more plausible explanation. All the JFK assassination researchers face the same logical problem of finding evidence that strongly discriminates between the two competing hypotheses:

: The deed of a lone gunman

: The result of a conspiracy

All of them are forced to infer to the best explanation through good arguments, id est: those containing true premises related in the right way to the conclusion. For this kind of reasoning, the American philosopher Charles Sanders Pierce coined the term " abduction ," but it rather suggests kidnapping nowadays. We can use instead "inference to the best explanation" for what Pierce meant, and he actually meant that an observation O strongly favors one hypothesis (let's say ) over another ( ) if the following conditions are satisfied at once:

If were true, is to be expected (unsurprising)

If were true, would have been unexpected (surprising)

The No Surprise / Surprise Principle rules the inference to the best explanation and it applies not only to the whole set of facts regarding the JFK assassination, but also for every single fact in dispute.

Thanks, Darrell.  The logic testifies to the importance of many anomalies on assassination day, that weekend, and during the cover-up, which would be unexpected if there had been only a lone gunman.  We could make a long list, perhaps starting with J. D. Tippit's movements before his shooting.  Others might argue that the list starts before the first shot in Dealey.

Edited by David Andrews

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Thanks, Darrell.  The logic testifies to the importance of many anomalies on assassination day, that weekend, and during the cover-up, which would unexpected if there had been only a lone gunman.  We could make a long list, perhaps starting with J. D. Tippit's movements before his shooting.  Others might argue that the list starts before the first shot in Dealey.

Well said David.  I think the list starts well before the first shot in Dealy.  jmo

3 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

I was looking at coverage of the JFK assassination my newspaper provided and came across something I hadn't heard before. In an Associated Press story on Saturday, Nov. 23, Jesse Curry, of course, says the police never had Oswald listed on their supicious list.

"We have another man working in that same building who has been listed in our subversive files since 1955," Curry said. Police were seeking the man for questioning.

Andrew - sorry if I can’t remember the man’s name, but he was a ‘subversive’, and possibly working as an infiltrator rather than a real ‘lefty’. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Andrew - sorry if I can’t remember the man’s name, but he was a ‘subversive’, and possibly working as an infiltrator rather than a real ‘lefty’. 

Was this person Shelley?

On 5/21/2019 at 10:54 AM, Paul Jolliffe said:

Joseph,

I believe this is the photo to which you are referring, correct?

Yes, the man kneeling/sitting below the railing on the balcony does appear suspicious. I never noticed him before . . .

president_reagan_waves_to_crowd_immediat

Trying to make out the so-called crouching man on the balcony.

Are you sure that is a person actually on the balcony versus someone sitting on a chair behind the unopened glass doors?

One can see that the balcony railing only extends maybe 36 inches from the glass doors and even less that in height.

Pretty tight quarters for a typical 6 ft. tall man to get below without getting on his knees?

Still think the earlier picture of the young man walking away from the TXSBD on 11,22,1963

is a ringer for G.W. Bush who was 17 at the time and which seems to be the age of this preppy white socks wearing young man.

And I too would like to see something in writing about G.W'S whereabouts that day.

And it would seem that he would be in Texas near his parents during the Thanksgiving holiday time period. And his parents did stay in the Dallas Sheraton hotel the night before.

Maybe Bush Jr. wanted to get his own up close and personal view of JFK and Jackie and perhaps asked his parents if could accompany them to Dallas to do so?

Edited by Joe Bauer

18 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Is it Joe Molina?  He was a member of something called the GI Forum.

18 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Thanks, Darrell.  The logic testifies to the importance of many anomalies on assassination day, that weekend, and during the cover-up, which would be unexpected if there had been only a lone gunman.  We could make a long list, perhaps starting with J. D. Tippit's movements before his shooting.  Others might argue that the list starts before the first shot in Dealey.

Right. If only that standard could be applied more consistently to the subject. I'm guilty of that failing myself, but it is something to strive for. There's such a strong tendency to jump to conclusions, see connections and patterns where there's really only mere causality at work, pariedola, with regards to the JFK assassination. 

If the information I've heard is correct, apparently McAdams doesn't do so well in a public debate forum when confronted with verifiable facts presented with solid logic.

Yes, I'd say the list ought to begin at least shortly before the first shot. Maybe beginning with the seizure experienced by James Belknap, shortly before JFK's arrival in the plaza (assuming there is anything to truly suspicious or sinister there). I'd love to see such a list. I don't feel even remotely qualified to assemble one myself, due lack of in depth knowledge, at least. The benefit of such a list would seem to be potentially almost incalculable. 

2 hours ago, Stephanie Goldberg said:

Is it Joe Molina?  He was a member of something called the GI Forum.

Yes. Peter Dale Scott speculated decades ago that a possible (phony) explanation given to "Oswald" to work at the TSBD was to "investigate" Joe Molina's links to groups perceived to be soft on communism. (We suspect the real reason "Oswald" worked there was to be the patsy for the assassination, of course.)

If "Oswald's" previous undercover work - paid or unpaid - was part of a much larger effort to infiltrate/recon/befriend suspected Reds in sensitive positions in key defense areas, then Molina could have been labeled a target by someone associated with the Internal Security Subcommittee of the Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by the infamous Senator James O. Eastland, a Democrat from Mississippi. (If William Weston's speculation was/is correct that the Texas School Book Depository was used by American operatives as a storage/drop site for weapons bound for Cuba and elsewhere in the fight against the Communist menace, then this idea about Molina as a target becomes much more likely.)

And "Oswald" may well have been an unwitting, low-level pawn in the long-running campaign of the American Right to prove that the State Department, American youth groups, anti-war activists, etc. were riddled with people who were "soft on Communism."

It seems inconceivable to me that guys like TSBD owner D.H. Byrd, or the president of the TSBD, Jack Cason (who worked closely with the FBI in his capacity with the American Legion!), or "Oswald's" supervisor, Roy Truly - all ardent anti-communists who spent a good deal of time worrying about the presence and influence of "Reds" in America -  could possibly have been unaware of "Oswald's" publicly professed "Red" background! 

No way!

"Oswald" was working for these men because his "Red" background was useful to them (he made a great patsy!) and/or to the conspirators who murdered the president!

Here are the 1986 obituaries for Julian Sourwine, the notorious long-time general counsel of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Senator James O. Eastland. They are worth reading in full:

https://www.nytimes.com/1986/07/22/obituaries/jg-sourwine-ex-senate-aide-is-dead-at-78.html

https://www.nytimes.com/1986/02/20/obituaries/james-o-eastland-is-dead-at-81-leading-senate-foe-of-integration.html

Edited by Paul Jolliffe

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2019 at 6:50 PM, Andrew Prutsok said:

Andrew - check the name Joe Molina in this thread:

Edited by David Andrews