Jump to content
The Education Forum

Recommended Posts

Well, I can't make a screenshot. I press the "PrtScn" key according to online instructions, but nothing is saved in the Screenshots folder.

So all I know is what I see on my computer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Well, I can't make a screenshot. I press the "PrtScn" key according to online instructions, but nothing is saved in the Screenshots folder.

So all I know is what I see on my computer.

 

I wonder why we have different screen shots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

I wonder why we have different screen shots. 

I think there may be two Education Forums just like there were two Oswalds.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ron,

I have entered as you on the EF.

You need to click on store - which I see on your login

By clicking on store you will see on the LHS Donations.

Click on Donations and that will bring you to another screen where you are asked whether you ant to make a donation

By doing you are then asked how much.

After that just follow the instructions.

See Screen dumps below

Donate 2.jpg

Store.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, James R Gordon said:

Ron,

I have entered as you on the EF.

You need to click on store - which I see on your login

By clicking on store you will see on the LHS Donations.

Click on Donations and that will bring you to another screen where you are asked whether you ant to make a donation

By doing you are then asked how much.

After that just follow the instructions.

 

James,

I've already donated. The only issue here regarding Ray and me is that we see two different forum designs on our computers and we don't know why.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

James,

I've already donated. The only issue here regarding Ray and me is that we see two different forum designs on our computers and we don't know why.

 

 

Try a different browser?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ray,

Changing browsers might be an idea. The screen shots I posted for Ron are exactly what I see when logged in as you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Try a different browser?

I've been using Chrome. I just tried Internet Explorer or whatever they're calling it now and there's no difference.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

I've been using Chrome. I just tried Internet Explorer or whatever they're calling it now and there's no difference.

 

 

Yeah, I see no difference between browsers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just made a donation of 45 US dollars. Really hope the forum will stay forever! I am rather busy, so I don’t post often, but I try to read once in a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy walker made this start page, sometime back...

http://www.educationforum.co.uk/forum.html

and announced it on this thread.

I see advertising on it, sometimes local. Is there some income associated with that page that has been overlooked? Again, I don’t mean to be nosey, and no answer is required. I am just trying to help.

Also, that start page can be reconfigured such that any EF link takes the user to that page first, and instead of the various EF navigation links that are now on that page, a single single “continue” link could be created that would allow the user to continue on to the link that they initially followed. With one extra click, revenue could be generated,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...