The Education Forum

FBI’s real-life “X-Files” documents strange connection between UFOs and the JFK assassination

19 hours ago, Stephanie Goldberg said:

Ohhhh, the tie in to Guy Banister is a nice touch! 

I worked with Guy Banister in New Orleans in 1954-55 while in high school and later in 1959 while I was a student at Georgetown U. on summer vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 4:42 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

I worked with Guy Banister in New Orleans in 1954-55 while in high school and later in 1959 while I was a student at Georgetown U. on summer vacation.

Do you think he was capable of pistol whipping Jack Martin for digging in his files after the JFK assassination?

Doug, what was Bannister like?

Was he really a fanatical anti-communist who was surveilling those he thought were sympathizers when you worked with him?

What in the world did you do for him? 

Do you believe Bannister hired Oswald?

To publicly hand out those Fair Play For Cuba leaflets among other duties?

Doug, just a musing thought.

If the ET presence story is true and as deep and involved as some say, then this situation would greatly bolster the suggested "secret government"  proposition that Bill Clinton once alluded to in a late night TV talk show interview.

The impact implications of a real ET involvement with our world order would make the A bomb secret seem like a case of little Johnny not being fathered by his birth certificate listed father in comparison.

And one can imagine our own particular U.S. government spending "whatever it takes" without outside oversight to control, study, mine, and to keep this world changing secret totally secret from the American people and anyone else.

Yes, even trillions.

Could you imagine the security clearance levels this secret would demand?

Higher than any in human history for sure!

There have been statements ( Don Rumsfield in particular on 9-11 day ) and others since then that propose a possible massive and secret fund laundering system in the disbursement of our tax budget dollars that range from a few trillion dollars to maybe as many as 14 trillion.

If we have actually spent that much money on this secret ET agenda then it would equate into a program of such massive funding power and influence that one could call this our secret government.  And with national security power that would probably trump elected representative authority.

Like Bill Clinton intimated; there are things this secret government keeps even from the President of the United States with no over-sight from anyone.

Perhaps that is the full impact of the ET presence story ... again if true.

That we have actually had to create a secret and massively funded government to deal with it outside of our elected one. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

Clinton’s Secret Government doesnt have to be extraterrestrial. If we’re postulating untold trillions being spent keeping ET secret it could also be that ET is a cover story hiding and developing an earthly technology.

Last night I watched the first  20 minutes of the History Channel's first UFO show of a series of six that had been publicized in advance  by The New York Times.. I then decided to stop and go to bed it was so unprofessional in its presentation. Everything was dark, so much so that I was tempted to turn my flashlight on the TV monitor to see if I could lighten it up. The dialogue was difficult to understand, although not so much as Mueller in his recent 9 minute report. I doubt that I shall plan to watch any more of the series. Here is one review of the show:

https://variety.com/2019/tv/reviews/unidentified-review-history-channel-ufo-1203229629/

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Doug, what are your thoughts regarding the "Sirius" Project documentary which is available on You Tube?

I think you know of this.

If the average adult American viewed even 1/3rd of those interviews they would be stunned with a new reality check imo.  Especially considering the highly credible, high station and highly achieving backgrounds of the interviewees.

And again, going back to your time working for Bannister; do you believe Bannister actually hired Lee Harvey Oswald to carry out phony Castro sympathizer political activities such as leaflet passing?

I recall reading that hip/jive talking New Orleans attorney Dean Andrews once stated that when he heard that former client and unpaid bill owing Lee Harvey Oswald was passing out political leaflets just blocks from his office ,  he ( Andrews ) went down to confront Oswald about his unpaid bill. 

Andrews stated when he reached Oswald he asked Oswald what he was doing and that Oswald responded back "it's a job." Whereupon Andrews suggested to Oswald he pay his unpaid bill with his leaflet passing earnings.

And I don't think Oswald could afford to hire and pay others to help him in this endeavor in front of the N.O. Trade Mart just out of his miniscule unemployment check income.

Several members have asked about my relationship with Guy Banister.

I was introduced to Banister in 1954 by Kent Courtney, one of his close friends.  Courtney had invited met to accompany him to a meeting at the Roosevelt Hotel of the Aaron Cohn Crime Commission that was investigating the extent of organized crime in the Big Easy. Banister was Assistant Superintendent of the New Orleans Police Department at the time. (He later left the police department and opened his private detective agency). He was among the meeting's speakers. Afterwards Courtney introduced me to him. All of my association with Banister through Courtney in 1954-56 was about the Crime Commission. I  was still in high school, being graduated in 1956. Lee Harvey Oswald was in another high school and lived a five minute walk from Banister's police department office although Banister and I were, of course, unaware of Oswald's then living with his mother on Exchange Place in the French Quarter. During this period I was somewhat in awe of the pugnacious Banister, the main reason being that he was a former FBI agent who was known to be in regular contact with J. Edgar Hoover.

There is a link on the Internet that shows Banister, Medford Evans and I spoke at an anti-communist and free enterprise rally in 1959 in New Orleans. I was enrolled in Georgetown University at the time so this must have taken place when I returned to my parents' home for summer vacation.

Banister and Courtney in the late 1950s became extremely active in the Citizen Councils that promoted segregation. I have never figured out whether Banister was active in the Councils because he believe in their hate and bigotry or whether he was active because Hoover was relying on him reporting regularly on the Councils' activities.

I do believe that in 1963 Banister was the FBI's handler of Oswald. This was in the months just prior to when Oswald moved to Dallas.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Doug, what are your thoughts regarding the "Sirius" Project documentary which is available on You Tube?

I think you know of this.

If the average adult American viewed even 1/3rd of those interviews they would be stunned with a new reality check imo.  Especially considering the highly credible, high station and highly achieving backgrounds of the interviewees.

And again, going back to your time working for Bannister; do you believe Bannister actually hired Lee Harvey Oswald to carry out phony Castro sympathizer political activities such as leaflet passing?

I recall reading that hip/jive talking New Orleans attorney Dean Andrews once stated that when he heard that former client and unpaid bill owing Lee Harvey Oswald was passing out political leaflets just blocks from his office ,  he ( Andrews ) went down to confront Oswald about his unpaid bill. 

Andrews stated when he reached Oswald he asked Oswald what he was doing and that Oswald responded back "it's a job." Whereupon Andrews suggested to Oswald he pay his unpaid bill with his leaflet passing earnings.

And I don't think Oswald could afford to hire and pay others to help him in this endeavor in front of the N.O. Trade Mart just out of his miniscule unemployment check income.

Joe, I have heard the Sirius Project mentioned many times by those interested in the UFO phenomenon but I have not examined the topic in any depth that would justify my making an assessment of it now. That said, I am working on an exclusive article now that I hope to see in print in the next few months that could open the eyes of many as to the Alien Presence.

Doug, thanks for the response postings.

I am surprised you haven't viewed the "Sirius" project interviews on You Tube.

Those interviews in total have been one of the most influential aspects of the ET presence story imo.

Also, it sounds as if you knew Guy Banister well enough that you could have contacted him after 11,22,1963 and not been turned down in this endeavor.

Did you have any serious questions about Guy Banister's involvement in the Oswald New Orleans story as it came out in the press? In between the time of the assassination and Banister's dead nude body being found about a year later?

I would think you would because of your past personal interactions with Banister in the years before 1963 and because all this took place right in your home town.

Have you ever talked to your friend and Guy Banister cohort Kevin Courtney about Guy Banister and Oswald in N.O. in all the years following 11,22,1963?

You state you believe Banister was Oswald's FBI handler until just weeks before Oswald left for Dallas. 

That is a remarkable statement imo because you personally knew Banister.

And if this is true, that Banister was Oswald's FBI handler in the summer of 1963, you have no choice but to believe there is so much more to Oswald and his real life doings up until 11,22,1963 that make the WC moniker "lone gunman" who just got lucky in killing JFK a falsehood - a myth.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe:

When JFK was assassinated in 1963 I was enrolled in NYU Law School in the evening division. I worked during the day in the NYC private office of Governor Nelson Rockefeller where I was on the staff of Lt.-Gov. Malcolm Wilson, a conservative. The office that had a staff of about 30 persons was located in a townhouse at 22 West 55th St. Like everyone else I was shocked at Kennedy's murder but between work and law school I was too busy to concentrate on the killing's details that emerged later. It never occurred to me to contact Banister.

I was a die-hard conservative Republican until 1974 when I was present at a meeting where Joseph Coors, Paul Weyrich and Ed Feulner made clear their intentions to take over the party in the wake of Nixon's resignation as president. Out of this was born the Heritage Foundation and the chaos that we suffer today. It was not until 1984 when I stopped voting Republican. So during all this period I was not a student of the Kennedy assassination. I only  became a student when John Simkin started a thread about me on this forum 13 years ago. I joined the forum then to present my side of the stories that were being discussed by forum members. Banister by this time was long dead.

I ceased having contact with Kent Courtney around 1960. Courtney years later disclosed that he was talking on the phone with Banister's widow after Banister's death while she was burning her husband's most important files in the fireplace. I believe among the files destroyed was that dealing with Banister's relationship to Oswald. 

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Doug, I see.

You were so busy in other areas of your life up until the 80's.

However, one can imagine the massive gold mine of covert action intrigue Banister's files contained.

What they could have told us about so many questions regarding many JFK  hating groups and individuals.

Banister beat Jack Martin half to death, simply because he suspected Martin of going through those files.

And here we hear that Banister's wife burned many of them.  What a truth destroying loss to us all.