The Education Forum

DR Costella's leaning lamppost

12 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Well Mitcham,

Are you on new medications or have some kind of medication adjustment?  Your last few posts don't seem to be that coherent.

John, you should read the rules of this forum again. They are the only thing keeping toungues tied from an honest assessment of your “contributions”. Post reported...

Edited by Michael Clark

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Michael,

I have made several assessments myself.  The rules should not be one sided.  Reread some of the things said to me lately.  Call others to account and I will give you more credit than currently.

6 hours ago, John Butler said:

Well Mitcham,

Are you on new medications or have some kind of medication adjustment?  Your last few posts don't seem to be that coherent.

Unable to answer a simple question so you resort to personal attack. I'm not surprised, but I am sad.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Well Mitcham,

After the advice of Michael Clark this post is edited to:

Mitcham,

Your last few posts are somewhat incoherent.  Could you explain further.

Mitcham,

I edit one of my posts to you since I realized I made a math error of 48 rather than 4.8.  Old eyes reading a calculator is the only excuse I have.  So, things now read as:

"Mitcham,

Glad to see you are using a data argument rather than insults.

I used two frames from Davidson's gif.  These clearly show shadowed areas between branches as an anthropomorphic figure.  This is what happens when you put together a .gif with frames set at .08.  Elsie's camera didn't record at that speed.  She recorded at 16 fps.  This gives the illusion of movement particularly when the wind was blowing strongly that day in Dealey Plaza.  Many witnesses commented on the strong wind that day.  There was rain in the morning.  The airport was covered with water in places as the motorcade left.  There was a strong wind in Dealey Plaza noted by many."

This is frame 16 from Davidson's gif.  It shows leaves in the shadowed area he claims is a man, a shadow man.

davidson-gif-frame-16-leaves-in-shadow-m

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:19 AM, John Butler said:

I thought I would re-post this since no one made a comment on it.  If this is the disagreeable kind of research certain folks find repulsive than why did this get missed in the rounds of attacks by the usual crew. 

"Zapruder Vs. Dorman on the SW Corner of Elm and Houston

We only have two views of the South West corner of Elm Street and Houston Street.  These views are the Zapruder film and the Elsie Dorman film. 

Was Elsie Dorman the only person in the TSBD was filming?  No one at the Houston / Elm intersection, or in front of the TSBD, or in Mannequin Row was taking pictures?  No one was taking photos on Houston after the turn on east Houston? 

Once the presidential limousine arrives in Dealey Plaza only Jay Skaggs and Abraham Zapruder are allowed to film the presidential limousine from the passenger side of the vehicle.  Everyone else has to be satisfied with the driver’s side to photograph or film.

By viewing these two films we should be able to establish how many people were on the SW corner of Elm and Houston.  The two films, Zapruder and Dorman should match.  They don’t. 

By viewing these films frame by frame, we come up with a different number of people there at the SW corner of Elm and Houston at the same time in the two films.  How is this possible? 

The discrepancy between counting people there in the two films is too large and needs explanation.  The counting of people on the SW corner will be approximate numbers since in the view of Zapruder some people are not seen well or not at all.  The Dorman Mosaic does not show all of the people on the SW corner.

The Elsie Dorman film has approximately twice as many people on the corner as the Zapruder film does before and after the Zapruder Gap.  The number is large enough to render the notion of counting of whether the count is approximate or exact non-significant. 

This is a large discrepancy in the number of people there on the SW corner when the Dorman and Zapruder films are considered!  And, it needs of an explanation.

In the Zapruder film we have two counts of people on the SW corner.  One before the Zapruder Gap ending at Z 132 and then one after the Zapruder Gap beginning at Z 133.  The best estimate that judges the time between Z 132 and Z 133 is 18 seconds.  In Z 132 the presidential limousine has just turned onto Houston Street and was about 229 feet from the position found in Z 133.  In Z 133 the presidential limousine is almost across from the SW corner of the TSBD.

The way people are counted in the Zapruder film and the Dorman film is two people are used to count westward to the end of the pavement on the SW corner of Elm and Houston.  These people are Howard Brennan and a character I call the Railroad Man who has on what appears to be a railroad cap and bib overalls.

In Z 101 we have a count of 13 people.  Z 101 was used to count people simply because it was a clearer frame close to Z 132.  It is a little difficult to count people here.    

z-101-count.jpg

After the Zapruder Gap which begins at Z 133 we have this count in Z 136, which is a clearer frame than 133.  We have about 16 people here ending with Robert Croft. 

z136-ab.jpg

The Elsie Dorman film shows a radically different scene than what is shown in the Zapruder film.  10+ people shown in Dorman are not shown in Zapruder.

dorman-mosiac-extra-1.jpg

In this Dorman Mosaic we see 24 people west of our starting point of Brennan / Railroad Man.  As indicated earlier this mosaic does not show everyone.  A page from a book entitled, The Complete Unraveling of the JFK assassination, shows an extra 5 women not shown in the mosaic.

dorman-extra-5-people.jpg

This is one of the reasons I think John Costella is right when he mentioned he thought the Zapruder film might be built from the ground up."

Chris Bristow said,

"What is this GIF you posted? The cars make it look like the photos are taken less than a second apart yet the Stemmons perspective changes. What is up with that? "

I don't know either.  But, here are the two frames of the gif.

davidson-bw-2-frame-gif-both-frames.jpg

It looks like an overlaid image gif shifting the cars slightly forward to the west and leaving the background the same.  Or, it appears that way.  The right hand image is deblurred.  But, that makes it more blurred than the left hand photo and maybe the tiniest bit smaller.  If that's the leaning lamppost then it is not covered by the second frame and stops well short of the lamppost.  I would think the size difference makes the Stemmons sign shift slightly.  Or, it appears that way.

c8358406-9004-435d-a55c-c01397ce8281-ori

Edited by John Butler
grammar correction

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

Mitcham,

I edit one of my posts to you since I realized I made a math error of 48 rather than 4.8.  Old eyes reading a calculator is the only excuse I have.  So, things now read as:

"Mitcham,

Glad to see you are using a data argument rather than insults.

I used two frames from Davidson's gif.  These clearly show shadowed areas between branches as an anthropomorphic figure.  This is what happens when you put together a .gif with frames set at .08.  Elsie's camera didn't record at that speed.  She recorded at 16 fps.  This gives the illusion of movement particularly when the wind was blowing strongly that day in Dealey Plaza.  Many witnesses commented on the strong wind that day.  There was rain in the morning.  The airport was covered with water in places as the motorcade left.  There was a strong wind in Dealey Plaza noted by many."

This is frame 16 from Davidson's gif.  It shows leaves in the shadowed area he claims is a man, a shadow man.

davidson-gif-frame-16-leaves-in-shadow-m

Mr Butler, no.  This is the frame that shows a man.  That is a bit further on in the gif. You even showed in your own post on Sunday at 3.42 p.m.

Do you never learn?

Note what Michael Clark said above.
"They are the only thing keeping toungues tied from an honest assessment of your “contributions”

Davidson-gif.jpg

Edited by Ray Mitcham

This is becoming a disruption.  Butler has some of the best researchers on the site POLITELY trying to show him the error of what appears - to me - to be purposeful misinformation.  I could be wrong of course.  But the consistent attempt to show EVERYTHING as fakery does NOT further meaningful research. 

Moderators, please. 

Mitcham,,

Nope.  Sorry.  It's just tree branches and shadows.  Leaves on the inside of the shadow can be see.

Cross,

Not everything is fake.  Just what I write about and show to you is.  The difference between the number of people on the SW corner of Elm and Houston in the Zapruder film and Dorman film is real.  It is a radical difference between the two films.  It needs an explanation. 

Meaningful research questions what you see and if you see something that is different from others it needs to be shown.  If you want to stay comfortable with the theories about the assassination you have then by all means do so.  Simply ignore what I am talking about.  But, the problem is you can't. What I am saying has to be debunked by any means necessary, by any means necessary.

Following Michael Clark, I will no longer tolerate personal attacks.  From this point on I'll report the first to the moderators.  I may even go back and report those on this thread.   

Mitcham.

There is nobody in the red box.  It is an anthropomorphic shadow.  We are just going to have to disagree.  Blow up the man-shaped shadow and you will see leaves inside.  Several witnesses in the 4th floor office with Elsie Dorman could not see the presidential limousine under those threes much less a man.

Just as conjecture, let's say you are correct and it is a man there under the trees.  So?  What's the point of pointing out a man under the trees.  I think Davidson was trying to make the case for someone in the Dorman film crossing the street but that didn't work out.

Explain to me why this is a big deal to you.

Bulman,

I am not insane and my work is not either.  I have reported your post to the moderators for review.

On 5/27/2019 at 11:01 PM, Ron Bulman said:

As prompted by you tube, if you like Golden Earring...  A real blast from the past.  Just 10 year's after the JFK assassination, before Watergate broke.  Note the outfits and the setting.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=golden+earring+radar+love&filters=ufn%3a"golden+earring+radar+love"+sid%3a"a5248ad1-b558-673d-2511-b46c9caf20e6"&autoplay=1&FORM=SNAPST 

Full screen, full volume for best results.