The Education Forum

DR Costella's leaning lamppost

7 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

“Texas Monthly”
interview with Rosemary Willis Roach, her sister Linda Willis Pool, and mother Marilyn Willis

Credit: Anthony Marsh

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=5&pos=4

Thanks for posting this Robin.  It's been a few years since I read it.  A classic in terms of exposing attempted changing of witnesses statements about what they actually saw.  A terrible thing for anyone to see up close but even more so for a 10 year old.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul,

I am sorry that you misunderstood what I was saying.  Are you saying that the only Zapruder frame that was torn and spliced is frame 157?  Or, are frames 156, 158, and 159 also torn and spliced?  I have never heard that from anyone.  The two Davidson frames, darkened and blurred, were not done by the Hawkeye works as originals.  The ones below were.

Are these four frames torn and then spliced?  If so, I have never heard of that.

z-frames-156-to-159.jpg

Edited by John Butler

Mannequin Row:  Another content problem in the Zapruder Film, in Zapruder frame 157 and others, is another example of the fraudulence found in the fake Zapruder film. 

z136-1a.jpg

Where’s the evidence that this group of people are a photo editing fraud.  There are 5 films / photos that show this area is different during the assassination than what you see in the Zapruder Frame.  This evidence contradicts and confounds the Zapruder film clearly pointing out this part of the Zapruder film is a fraud.

1. Mary Moorman’s Polaroid #3, the McBride Polaroid

2. The Charles Bronson film

3. Dick Bothun photo

4. The Malcom Couch film

5. The Mark Bell film

Mary Moorman’s Polaroid #3, the McBride Polaroid:

Moorman-Glen-Mc-Bride-a1.jpg

The Charles Bronson film:

bronson-film-scene-elm-st-2.jpg

Dick Bothun photo:

bothun-maybe-1.jpg

The Malcom Couch film:

breaking-the-news-19-couch-film-ab-2.jpg

The Mark Bell film:

bell-film-no-mannequin-row.jpg

Edited by John Butler

3 hours ago, Paul Bacon said:

I've believed that the Zap film was altered for many years now.  My info is mostly from Doug Horne's work.  His interviews with Dino Brugioni are mind boggling, but, over the years, there were dozens of analyses I watched and read that convinced me.

I believe all Zap alterations were about hiding evidence of shots coming from anywhere but the 6th floor and giving time enough for one man on the 6th floor to complete the assassination. 

Well stated.

1 hour ago, John Butler said:

Paul,

I am sorry that you misunderstood what I was saying.  Are you saying that the only Zapruder frame that was torn and spliced is frame 157?  Or, are frames 156, 158, and 159 also torn and spliced?  I have never heard that from anyone.  The two Davidson frames, darkened and blurred, were not done by the Hawkeye works as originals.  The ones below were.

Are these four frames torn and then spliced?  If so, I have never heard of that.

z-frames-156-to-159.jpg

No John.  A splice at 157 alone could explain the extra long leg.  The other frames look normal to me and can be explained by leg and shadow.  When you first brought it up days ago, I looked at my own copies of Costella's frames.  The only anomalies I saw, in that film vicinity, were in frame 157.

But now I see Robin's postings of the different versions, MPI and Groden.  This is the first time I've seen a comparison.  This is quite interesting...

But you haven't answered my question about what you think happened in the actual assassination that isn't reflected in the Zap film in this area of Elm St.  Not putting you on the spot, but interested in your speculation.  If I misunderstood what you were saying, could you clue me in?

9 hours ago, John Butler said:

"Perspective and comprehension."  I wish you were more honest with yours.

IMO, Phil Willis is not a creditable witness.  The Muchmore frame tells you so.  Your inclusion of Phil's testimony before the WC even makes it worse.  He says he raced to the intersection of Elm and Houston and arrived on the SW corner of Elm and Houston before the presidential limousine.  He doesn't say it here, but his daughters said they traveled with him to the intersection side by side.  Later I think he says that.  The Muchmore frame makes that very doubtful.  Phil Willis was a WWII veteran with a disability pension from the VA.  I don't know what his injuries were, but the VA does not give you a disability for nothing. 

The Zapruder film, the Elsie Dorman film, and this Muchmore film are the basis for believing that Phil Willis is not a creditable witness.  You emphasize the statement where Phil races down Houston Street to arrive on Elm before the presidential vehicle gets there.  You totally ignore what he said just prior to that.  He said he took a photo from the rear as the limousine was approaching the turn unto Elms Street.  Do you understand what "approaching the turn they were to make on Elm Street" means?

These statements are not creditable in and of themselves.  Houston Street is something like 220 feet in length from the Houston and Main intersection and the intersection of Houston and Elm.  The Muchmore frame shows the limo past the Court House on the way to the intersection.  Phil is on the NW corner of Houston and Main.  In a race between the two who do you think will arrive there first with Phil giving the limo a possible 100 feet or 120 feet head start?  Do you think he will get there first or even in his foolish statement before the limousine arrives on Elm Street.

"I wonder if there is a deceptive gif to follow with someone on the run as the limo turns onto Elm St.      hmmm"

Go ahead, I would love to see what you do with that.

Robin Unger's work shows you what the problem is on Phil Willis' run to the Elm Street corner.

dormancomposition-1-a.jpg

Your guesses for distances and times belong in the waste basket.

Try basing your information on plotted positions.

What path do you think Willis refers to when speaking of "running across the plaza and racing over to Elm St"?

Study the plat wisely.

When you're done with that, I'm sure you'll have a guess for how many feet the limo travels in the Towner film including the Elm St turn.

The red line represents Muchmore's filming position via the Sprague/Cutler plat.

The actual plat in the gif is West/Drommer.

The limo was traveling approx 9.3mph at this point with (10 Muchmore frames / 7.5ft) farther down Houston St to go before Willis takes his picture.

This puts Willis (see frame of Willis in Muchmore) a little closer to the limo than Muchmore.

ce33eb65-a191-4705-88e0-ae2b5e158818-ori

Willis runs across the plaza and towards Elm St where Hughes captures him.

Willis had to run 192.5ft 200ft to his location on Elm St and the limo had to travel 229.8ft  219.8ft from Willis' last photo.

This is measured to z133(Station 2+99.0) since this is the first frame we see Willis in Z.

Since the limo is just rounding the corner of the TSBD, 

Willis is the larger figure viewed first (red box) than the latter (red box) seen down the stairs. imo

The time equals 17.84 seconds discounting any delay(missing frames) created by the Towner and Z133 splice.

192.5ft/17.84 sec = 7.34mph  200ft/17.84 sec = 7.62 mph

229.8/17.84sec = 8.76 mph  219.8ft/17.84 sec = 8.38mph

Added on Edit: The limo started turning from the crosswalk not the County Records Building corner. This is a difference of 10 ft reflected in the corrected distance above.

Added on 2nd Edit: Bald spot man is not Willis. Phil was approx 7.5ft closer to the Main/Houston St corner.

Willis is the latter (red box) and bald spot man is in the former (red box).

f8a5198b-0d5f-48f0-9cee-79b05960d525-ori

Edited by Chris Davidson