The Education Forum

Did Bill Barr Cover Up JFK Assassination Files?

38 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

I I I can’t bring your forum post and a CNN article to my Representative and ask him to draw up Articles.

I ask, again, “Are we supporting our Representatives for the job that we are asking (mumbling) them to do?

If you're not sufficiently familiar with the Mueller Report you only have yourself to blame.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Cliff Varnell said:

The Mueller Report contains a 10-count indictment of Trump for obstruction of justice.

The Trump Cultists have to ignore the 900+ former fed prosecutors who've signed off on that fact.

That's not an example of a specific instance.

Oh come on Cliff, what could legal experts possibly know about the law? Besides they're just -----experts! Tell me, how could 900 former prosecutors ever hold a candle to Michael and Ty?

Michael said, "I ask, again, “Are we supporting our Representatives for the job that we are asking (mumbling) them to do?

Michael, to you it was a question that bared repeating.  But I have no idea what you're trying to say here or what "mumbling" represents in what you're saying. Could you explain?t

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Barr is a stooge, but he's a remarkably shrewd stooge.

He was originally brought into the DOJ, from the CIA, by GHWB to arrange for the pardons of the Iran-Contra cabal.

He executed that Iran-Contra hat trick flawlessly.

Barr seems to have a knack for using the power of the DOJ to protect people in the Executive branch who have broken the law.

IOW the Barr has been lowered about as far as it can go.

This country is in good hands.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Barr is a stooge, but he's a remarkably shrewd stooge.

He was originally brought into the DOJ, from the CIA, by GHWB to arrange for the pardons of the Iran-Contra cabal.

He executed that Iran-Contra hat trick flawlessly.

Barr seems to have a knack for using the power of the DOJ to protect people in the Executive branch who have broken the law.

Absolutely right on,. 

But I really don’t think that a Trump knows or cares about the history, and it’s implications. I think he is there 

to control and manipulate trump as he is to bury and control the past.

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

If you're not sufficiently familiar with the Mueller Report you only have yourself to blame.

Write an indictment if you are so well versed. If you nail it I’ll press my rep. Until then you are just mumbling with the masses.

And no, I have not read the Muller Report.I have read the dossier, however, and it’s junk. That is an objective view. I wanted it to be true.

8 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Write an indictment if you are so well versed. If you nail it I’ll press my rep. Until then you are just mumbling with the masses.

Until then I'll encourage someone to do their homework even tho they don't wanna.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Oh come on Cliff, what could legal experts possibly know about the law? Besides they're just -----experts! Tell me, how could 900 former prosecutors ever hold a candle to Michael and Ty?

Michael said, "I ask, again, “Are we supporting our Representatives for the job that we are asking (mumbling) them to do?

Michael, to you it was a question that bared repeating.  But I have no idea what you're trying to say here or what "mumbling" represents in what you're saying. Could you explain?t

I take you at your word here, 

If I were to address my House Representative, as an individual or as a leader of a group, I would have to say...

These are the things that Trump did. They are high crimes and misdemeanors and it is you duty to draw-up articles of impeachment”.

”Crime A, B! C. Evidence for crimes A,B, C.  Do your duty or we will be standing outside your office, demanding that you do-so.”

In Ny, the only other recourse it to vote them out. I don’t know if any states can recall reps.

Disclosure: I watch no TV.

That said, TV isn’t an indictment. TV is not a mob of people demanding action on a petition.

Kirk, I surely have to have been clear enough for you.

Edited by Michael Clark

3 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

I think people expect justice from their television while they sit on their couch.

Thats what happened after the JFKA

Michael, you're the one adopting the position of the passive consumer who needs everything spoon-fed to you without doing your own research.

It seems that people think that Mueller was supposed to do something beyond what he did. He can’t, legally, do anymore. If Trump killed Ivanka, Mueller could do nothing. It’s up to The House of Representatives. The House is the arm of the people.

I think that is too much for sooooooo many people to understand and accept. I know everyone here understands that, but there seems to be some kind of befuddlement, even here, as to why it doesn’t “just happen”.

There inlies  the “mumbling”

4 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

It seems that people think that Mueller was supposed to do something beyond what he did. He can’t, legally, do anymore. If Trump killed Ivanka, Mueller could do nothing. It’s up to The House of Representatives. The House is the arm of the people.

I think that is too much for sooooooo many people to understand and accept. I know everyone here understands that, but there seems to be some kind of befuddlement, even here, as to why it doesn’t “just happen”.

There inlies  the “mumbling”

These are the 10 episodes Mueller investigated for obstruction of justice

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/4/18/18484947/mueller-report-obstruction-of-justice-summary

3 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Michael, you're the one adopting the position of the passive consumer who needs everything spoon-fed to you without doing your own research.

We’re not talking about research. Were talking about legalese. Were talking about indictable offenses.

Such an expose would only be needed to be done once. The same information would be the same, exact information that should be brought to the Representative of every Congressional district across the US.

So  to follow up on my earlier question and your above post... you are saying that”Yes Michael Clark,  needs to do draft an indictment against the President, so it can be brought to 500 + Representatives, in Washington for action.”

Knowing that Trump is unfit is not enough. It’s nothing.