Jump to content
The Education Forum
Douglas Caddy

Did Bill Barr Cover Up JFK Assassination Files?

Recommended Posts

Okay.  I give up.  I have no idea what you're talking about.  If you can figure out what indictable offenses Trump has committed without doing any research best of luck to ya!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So you're in essence saying 'Sh-t or get off the pot" with impeachment.".

Sorry if it's not fast enough for you Michael. But these are much serious matters than you seem to think. It's been done only once before.  We have a sect of our population, an underclass that we've allowed to drop from a middle class existence,  who have all their hopes and  their frustrations vented through Trump. A figure who was always least likely to help them, with tax cuts for the rich, and yet to them, he is still their only hope..Then we have 90% approval from the Republican Party, who have never had it so good, and love his deregulation and tax policies, who never gave a sh-t about them, and have been the principal,  but not only party who have marginalized them.And there are justified fears about pulling the country apart further as it as polarized as it's been in 50 years.Besides ultimately, unless the equation changes, it won't work anyway.

It's much more complex than you could ever imagine.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

So you're in essence saying 'Sh-t or get off the pot" with impeachment.".

Sorry if it's not fast enough for you Michael. But these are much serious matters than you seem to think. It's been done only once before.  We have a sect of our population, an underclass that we've allowed to drop from a middle class existence,  who have all their hopes and  their frustrations vented through Trump. A figure who was always least likely to help them, with tax cuts for the rich, and yet to them, he is still their only hope..Then we have 90% approval from the Republican Party, who have never had it so good, and love his deregulation and tax policies, who never gave a sh-t about them, and have been the principal,  but not only party who have marginalized them.And there are justified fears about pulling the country apart further as it as polarized as it's been in 50 years.Besides ultimately, unless the equation changes, it won't work anyway.

It's much more complex than you could ever imagine.

I created a thread for this off-topic discussion.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

The Mueller Report contains a 10-count indictment of Trump for obstruction of justice.

The Trump Cultists have to ignore the 900+ former fed prosecutors who've signed off on that fact.

There you have it.  Does it need to be any clearer?

Those 900 former federal prosecutors have laid out exactly what crime Trump has committed in office for all of us to see and understand.

To still say you need to see more is such a hiding from reality mentality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2019 at 10:37 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

Did Bill Barr Cover Up JFK Assassination Files?

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41SxwmRUqEg&feature=share

 

That would be his job coming from the CIA.  Just like Joannides.  They brought him out of retirement.  Once an agent always an agent.  Dulles told the other Warren Omissioners as former Director of the CIA he would expect agents to lie for the agency.

Interesting they brought back this shill for the chump.  They must really like him after all.  Or at least the CFR likes the tax cuts.

Gotta keep the past buried.  A crude way to say it, but JFK's brains lead to today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ironic that a champion of presidential power like Barr would help cover up a presidential assassination. Getting assassinated doesn't leave much power.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could our moderators post a permanent link to the Trump political thread perhaps at the top of our opening forum page?

I am willing to go there with this subject matter versus posting on our JFK forum, however I keep losing the link.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Could our moderators post a permanent link to the Trump political thread perhaps at the top of our opening forum page?

I am willing to go there with this subject matter versus posting on our JFK forum, however I keep losing the link.

 

Joe,

If you look at the top of the page just above the thread title and Mr. Caddy's picture it says home > controversial issues in history etc... Clicking on controversial issues gets you to where all the sub forums are located. The Trump bashing section is at the bottom. Not sure if you already use this but this is how I navigate to other forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Joe,

If you look at the top of the page just above the thread title and Mr. Caddy's picture it says home > controversial issues in history etc... Clicking on controversial issues gets you to where all the sub forums are located. The Trump bashing section is at the bottom. Not sure if you already use this but this is how I navigate to other forums.

Great.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...