The Education Forum

Jarman, Norman and Williams

On 6/30/2019 at 1:39 AM, Stephanie Goldberg said:

Thanks, Karl!

As for the three guys - Jarman, Norman & Williams - I imagine they would have been terrified of being blamed in 1963 Dallas.  But Bonnie Ray Williams had a shifting statement if I remember it correctly from discussions about the Prayer Man photo, didn't he?  And there was a lot of discussion about how long it took him to eat his chicken.  I've always felt that these three said whatever they felt the police wanted them to say.  

Actually, when I first started reading up on the details of that day, I used to assume that Bonnie Ray Williams was somehow a lookout for somebody on the 6th floor since the timeline was awfully close for him to be eating there and then have LHO allegedly there to put the rifle together (minus any easily discovered fingerprints)...drag his boxes into place...do the shooting...and then manage to make it back downstairs in the official timeline without looking winded or disheveled.  But the only way that would work was if all three men were part of something fishy since they pretty much vouched for each other.

Stephanie, I don't think Williams or for that matter Jarman or Norman would have been considered competent enough by those who set it up to use as a lookout.  They were used in the coverup.  Also, Oswald didn't need a lookout because he wasn't on the sixth floor when the shots were fired.  Jmo.

vickie-adams-location-montage.jpg

There are certain windows that have been blacked out.  In other words altered.  Look at the window with the red arrow indicating "Who's this" and the window directly above it.

This is the best example of editing the window content and hiding whoever was there.  The second window in the 1st set of windows on the east side / fifth floor, near the two figures, seems to have been altered also.  What's being hid.  There are other examples.  Both the 3rd and 4th set of windows on east side of the 4th floor look like they have been tampered with.  The east 3rd floor 2nd set of windows must be the one Steven Wilson is looking out of TSBD.

You can see the window on the 2nd Floor just below Steven Wilson seems to have a view also.  Altogether, one can't trust what is being shown here.

Edited by John Butler

Bart,

What's your opinion of the changes I made?

TSBD-ids-1.jpg

I haven't determined to place McCully.  If I had to I would put her in the TSBD fourth in her office but, don't recall who she worked for.  The blacked out windows indicate there were more people on the upper floors watching what was going on and we will probably never know who they were.

Just below the red arrow pointing to where I think Adams, etc are is another window that I originally thought was the office supply room that Yola Hopson and Ruth Nelson were.

The second and 3rd floor windows always looked like the best place to shoot from.  Better than the sixth floor.