Jump to content
The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cory Santos

Thoughts by JFK, Jr.

Recommended Posts

I think we may have enough reason to believe that Jr. didn't buy the Warren Commission. He even had an article in George magazine with Oliver Stone literally speaking about the subject of assassination conspiracies throughout history and that magazine also touched on Yitzhak Rabin's assassination and how the alleged assassin was set up by the Mossad. I think those are all profound elements to have in one's own publication that is be seen as a something of an indirect (or direct possibly?) message to others interested in the subject matter: JFK Jr. was no idiot and I'd wager he believed that LHO did not shoot his father. Thanks for sharing that article in any case Cory. Very interesting read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

         I learn something new every day.  Never realized that John Kennedy, Jr. and I both majored in American Studies at Brown.  (I graduated from Brown in '79, the year John Kennedy, Jr. matriculated.)  Brown had an excellent inter-disciplinary program in American Studies.

       As for John, Jr.'s knowledge of the circumstances surrounding his father's death, he must, surely, have learned a great deal from his mother and others.  As I recall, Jackie always believed that LBJ was in on the plot to kill her husband.  She also feared that her brother-in-law, Bobby, would be murdered if he threw his hat in the ring in '68.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, B. A. Copeland said:

I think we may have enough reason to believe that Jr. didn't buy the Warren Commission. He even had an article in George magazine with Oliver Stone literally speaking about the subject of assassination conspiracies throughout history and that magazine also touched on Yitzhak Rabin's assassination and how the alleged assassin was set up by the Mossad. I think those are all profound elements to have in one's own publication that is be seen as a something of an indirect (or direct possibly?) message to others interested in the subject matter: JFK Jr. was no idiot and I'd wager he believed that LHO did not shoot his father. Thanks for sharing that article in any case Cory. Very interesting read.

Welcome.   I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

         I learn something new every day.  Never realized that John Kennedy, Jr. and I both majored in American Studies at Brown.  (I graduated from Brown in '79, the year John Kennedy, Jr. matriculated.)  Brown had an excellent inter-disciplinary program in American Studies.

       As for John, Jr.'s knowledge of the circumstances surrounding his father's death, he must, surely, have learned a great deal from his mother and others.  As I recall, Jackie always believed that LBJ was in on the plot to kill her husband.  She also feared that her brother-in-law, Bobby, would be murdered if he threw his hat in the ring in '68.

Seems I learn something new every day I wake up alive too.  I've no idea how close JFK Jr. and RFK Jr. might have been but I have to wonder if they might not have discussed the subject over a stroll on the beach or over a beer by a fire a time or two.  It seems pretty obvious what Harvard graduate Attorney RFK Jr. thinks based on his statements and writings in recent years.  He did use Lisa Pease 

https://www.amazon.com/Lie-Too-Big-Fail-Assassination/dp/1627310703/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3CWM0I5BISTQT&keywords=a+lie+too+big+to+fail&qid=1562901247&s=books&sprefix=a+lie%2Caps%2C222&sr=1-1

as a reference/source in in his own book

https://www.amazon.com/American-Values-Lessons-Learned-Family/dp/0060848340/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2TFJWRQFOWOUW&keywords=american+values+robert+kennedy+jr&qid=1562901411&s=books&sprefix=american+values%2Cstripbooks%2C565&sr=1-1

As well as Jim DiEugenio and David Talbot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I uncovered persuasive evidence that JFK, Jr. had long held a "quest" to find out who really killed his father. Please read my long chapter on the very suspicious death of JFK, Jr. in my book "Hidden History" for the full story. Here is one of several interviews I've given on the subject:  https://midnightwriternews.com/mwn-episode-093-donald-jeffries-and-the-death-of-jfk-jr/  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

         I learn something new every day.  Never realized that John Kennedy, Jr. and I both majored in American Studies at Brown.  (I graduated from Brown in '79, the year John Kennedy, Jr. matriculated.)  Brown had an excellent inter-disciplinary program in American Studies.

       As for John, Jr.'s knowledge of the circumstances surrounding his father's death, he must, surely, have learned a great deal from his mother and others.  As I recall, Jackie always believed that LBJ was in on the plot to kill her husband.  She also feared that her brother-in-law, Bobby, would be murdered if he threw his hat in the ring in '68.

HERE, HERE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To understand just how far from the truth the Fox News article linked above is, one has to have researched this case in some depth, as I have. The "friend" who maintained JFK, Jr. didn't talk about the subject contradicts what I found out from two of his very close friends, including one who was an inner member of his circle throughout his adulthood. They told me it was something he talked about all the time behind the scenes. 

Wayne Madsen was scheduled to meet with JFK, Jr. the week he died, to discuss a new position with George magazine. Madsen's main assignment was to research and write about the JFK assassination. It really is incredible what kind of lies and disinformation our state-run mainstream media disseminates to the public. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

I thought you were linking to something that said how much alike JFK Jr. and Eric Trump are.

Lol no Andy, that is next week.  Stay tuned.  You might learn something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 10:38 AM, Don Jeffries said:

To understand just how far from the truth the Fox News article linked above is, one has to have researched this case in some depth, as I have. The "friend" who maintained JFK, Jr. didn't talk about the subject contradicts what I found out from two of his very close friends, including one who was an inner member of his circle throughout his adulthood. They told me it was something he talked about all the time behind the scenes. 

Wayne Madsen was scheduled to meet with JFK, Jr. the week he died, to discuss a new position with George magazine. Madsen's main assignment was to research and write about the JFK assassination. It really is incredible what kind of lies and disinformation our state-run mainstream media disseminates to the public. 

 

I agree, Don. The headline "John F. Kennedy Jr. didn't understand why people were fascinated with his father's death, says pal" implies that JFK jr. had no interest. The article does not explicitly state that, but most people won't get beyond the headline.

IF JFK jr. truly did not discuss his father's assassination with guys like Steven M. Gillon, it's probably because he wasn't that close to Gillon.

On the other hand, guys like Gillon don't get to be the "Resident Historian for the History Channel" (specializing in Modern U.S. History) by writing that the Warren Commission and the entire mainstream media has been dead wrong about 11/22/63. 

No, Gillon got to be where he is today by toeing the "official" line on everything, especially the Kennedy Assassination.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130324052538/http://www.ou.edu/cas/history/fac-staff-gillon.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

I agree, Don. The headline "John F. Kennedy Jr. didn't understand why people were fascinated with his father's death, says pal" implies that JFK jr. had no interest. The article does not explicitly state that, but most people won't get beyond the headline.

IF JFK jr. truly did not discuss his father's assassination with guys like Steven M. Gillon, it's probably because he wasn't that close to Gillon.

On the other hand, guys like Gillon don't get to be the "Resident Historian for the History Channel" (specializing in Modern U.S. History) by writing that the Warren Commission and the entire mainstream media has been dead wrong about 11/22/63. 

No, Gillon got to be where he is today by toeing the "official" line on everything, especially the Kennedy Assassination.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130324052538/http://www.ou.edu/cas/history/fac-staff-gillon.html

   Someone should nominate Steven Gillon for Brown University's distinguished E. Howard Hunt Fake History Alumnus Award.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...