The Education Forum

Jim Garrison vs NPR: The Beat Goes on (3)

Did all that money that the Kroc family gave to NPR go down the drain?

Well, as far as the JFK case, maybe it did.

Alecia Long strikes again.  This time she is backed up by Rosemary James.  A lethal duo.  Its like the ARRB never existed.  

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/jim-garrison-vs-npr-the-beat-goes-on-part-3?fbclid=IwAR18Ca9RfXBIucPGiIsYxE5yj_q-yVeBXHwdPykoRu2XH2I2o00B1XNCzy4

I emailed her regarding the first item you posted here about her anti Garrison crusade. I made sure to use verifiable facts that vindicated at least some of what Garrison has said regarding the JFK assassination. I was respectful and polite, but made no bones about her being in error. It will come as no surprise that she responded in a very harsh, rude manner. That interaction and her continued campaign of slander and defamation really have me wondering what is behind this. Did Garrison do something to her family? Surely she must have better things to do with her time than attack someone who can no longer defend themselves, regarding an event that is nearly 60 years old.  

To be clear, the feelings expressed in that last sentence aren't held personally, but expressing the point of view of those who think the JFK assassination is silly to be concerned with at this late date, and after having been so neatly wrapped up in 1964.

Thanks Darrell.

Those are all salient points.  And her reaction is also notable.  If you have the facts there is no need to be rude.

Someone told me her first article has been taken down.  If so, smart choice. She simply has nothing to offer as to information.

3 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Is Alecia Long related to the political Longs of Louisiana (Huey, Russell, etc.)?

I didn't see anything about that in a brief search about her.  But if she teaches about the history of sexuality and was going to do a biography about Clay Shaw, it could be interesting, fetishes included?

https://faulknersociety.org/dr-alecia-p-long/

Oh my good, another Carpenter type book on Shaw?

This from the woman who says she is not going to read FBI and CIA documents about the JFK case.

On 7/9/2019 at 2:49 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks Darrell.

Those are all salient points.  And her reaction is also notable.  If you have the facts there is no need to be rude.

Someone told me her first article has been taken down.  If so, smart choice. She simply has nothing to offer as to information.

Jim,

Exactly. Why take an aggressive stance if you have no doubt you are in the right? It's pleasing to hear that first article was taken down, if indeed true. That article was the one that motivated an email from me.