The Education Forum

If not Oswald, who killed JFK and why?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

...the route took him under a bridge which had no security on it...

Not true. (If you're referring to the Triple Underpass bridge, that is.) Because that bridge on Elm Street had two Dallas policemen on it when JFK's car drove underneath it on 11/22/63.

Edited by David Von Pein

7 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Not true. (If you're referring to the Triple Underpass bridge, that is.) Because that bridge on Elm Street had two Dallas policemen on it when JFK's car drove underneath it on 11/22/63.

Ok, please explain.  I do not recall seeing anything about officers stationed on the triple overpass-if we are talking about the same thing.  So lets be clear, after Kennedy is shot, the limo goes under a bridge which is a underpass if going underneath it.  So on the overpass, who was stationed on it?

Ok, please explain.  I do not recall seeing anything about officers stationed on the triple overpass-if we are talking about the same thing.  So lets be clear, after Kennedy is shot, the limo goes under a bridge which is a underpass if going underneath it.  So on the overpass, who was stationed on it?

Officers J.W. Foster and J.C. White were on the underpass during the parade.

1 hour ago, John Kozlowski said:

Officers J.W. Foster and J.C. White were on the underpass during the parade.

I do stand corrected.  Thanks.  However, my point regarding the security threat is still valid.  

That is, allowing the President to drive in an open vehicle under a bridge is still an incredible security risk that never should have happened.  Even if there were two officers on the bridge.  That risk alone should have been realized by security in pre-planning and that route should have been avoided.

David, would you agree with that or is that simply just an another convenient oversight?

Edited by Cory Santos

I do stand corrected.  Thanks.  However, my point regarding the security threat is still valid.  

That is, allowing the President to drive in an open vehicle under a bridge is still an incredible security risk that never should have happened.  Even if there were two officers on the bridge.  That risk alone should have been realized by security in pre-planning and that route should have been avoided.

David, would you agree with that or is that simply just an another convenient oversight?

Should have added that they testified to the WC that a train was running at the time of the assassination and they didn’t see or hear a thing