The Education Forum

WATERGATE, TRUMP’S SPACE FORCE AND 2020

Douglas Caddy

Here is a photo of me with Jason Reese of Washington, D.C. who came to Houston to visit in April 2019 about the real story of the Watergate scandal, a month after I turned 81 years old.

Me in April 2019 just after I turned 81 years old.jpg

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump, Jr. interviewed his father yesterday on a podcast. To hear what President Trump had to say about Roswell and Aliens, start listening near the end of the interview at minute 18. It was the last question. The program begins after a brief hesitation.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=185792136195338&ref=watch_permalink

The final question from Don Jr. was.

DJT jr: are there aliens? Will you declassify aliens and Roswell ?

POTUS: millions want to know. It’s very interesting. I’ll have to think about it. 

Edited by Douglas Caddy

On February 23, 2020 I wrote above in this topic:

Daniel Estulin, described in the article as a  24-year veteran of Russian military counterintelligence , explains in the Power Hour interview in the link below how Putin, Trump and Xi after Trump's re-election will meet in a Yalta-like setting to impose world-wide rule, in other words a world-wide dictatorship. I have always believed ever since Trump was elected that this was the ultimate goal. Now it is confirmed.

How does this relate to the topic here? Let’s go back to the beginning where I posted:

“Who in 1972 when Watergate broke could have foreseen that the scandal eventually would lead back to President Trump’s uncle John G. Trump, an eminent scientist at MIT in the 1940’s who was delegated by the government among other classified tasks with reading Tesla’s secret files after his death and investigating the UFO phenomenon and then into the next century to Donald Trump inside the White House in a titanic struggle for control of the universe? Only one person foresaw this: President Richard Nixon who 47 years ago predicted that next year, 2020, would be cataclysmic not only for America but for the whole planet and who 32 years ago predicted that Trump one day would be president.”

I believe that President Trump is in possession of Nixon’s general “Message to the American People” concerning the Alien Presence about which he told Robert Merritt at their third and final meeting around the second week of July 1972 that was held after the Watergate case broke on June 17, 1972.  Nixon hid the Message in a small box embedded in the wall behind Volume II of American History in the White House Library. It was found by a CIA team using a thermal imaging machine a short time after Daniel Liszt interviewed Merritt on Dark Journalist on February 14, 2018. The interview, which I arranged, is posted early on in this topic. Indeed I have concluded that there is the distinct possibility that Merritt, a Trump supporter and chairman of Bronx for Trump during the 2016 campaign, may have clandestinely informed Trump through his contact person in the White House about the location of the Message shortly after his Dark Journalist interview.

What Trump, Putin and Xi are striving now is to gain possession of the formula for control of the universe that Nixon passed on to Henry Kissinger in the letter that Nixon asked Merritt to deliver to Kissinger as recounted in their third and final meeting described in the February 2018 Dark Journalist interview  cited early on in this topic. Kissinger today knows of the status of Nixon’s letter to him.

The question arises now:

If indeed Putin, Trump and Xi are planning to impose a world-wide dictatorship, how would the Alien Presence react to this especially so if these three world leaders are in possession or close to obtaining possession of the formula for control of the universe that was contained in Nixon’s July 1972 letter to Kissinger?

Nixon’s July 1972 prediction about a cataclysmic event occurring in 2020 took place in the midst of his describing the Alien Presence in his final meeting with Merritt. It can only be assumed that Nixon’s was inferring that the Alien Presence has a relationship to the cataclysmic event, as Nixon was not more specific in what he told Merritt.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/xi-jingping-trump-and-putin-are-on-the-same-team/?fbclid=IwAR3SpTn92wcjttO59vnlm6gYGCoFf-_-ewaS5ZtEAT2bJPzI5fp_x661ATc

President Trump yesterday, June 18, 2020, when interviewed by his son, Donald, Jr. said the following:

POTUS: millions want to know. It’s very interesting. I’ll have to think about it. 

I believe that President Trump before the election in November may disclose Nixon's 1972 Message to the American People and Nixon's 1972 letter to Henry Kissinger as his ace in the hole to win the election. He may have another strategy that if he loses the election only then he will disclose the Message and the letter to Kissinger before the inauguration of the new election president in January 2021.  After doing this he will impose a dictatorship on the nation claiming that only he can deal with the Alien Presence.

The Alien Presence is aware of all of this as was Nixon in 1972 who told Robert Merritt that "I took my order from above and followed it to a T."

The Alien Presence will view Donald Trump not only a threat to the peoples of Planet Earth and to the universe but also a threat to the Alien Presence's offer to the peoples of Earth of "A New World if you will take it" (in the words of Colonel Philip Corso.)

Who will prevail if such a situation arises: Donald Trump or the Alien Presence?

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Here is my February 9, 2018, letter to the Chief Archivist of the United States that first announced Nixon's conversations with Robert Merritt in 1972 about the Alien Presence and the Message to the American People that Nixon had hidden in the White House: The Dark Journalist interview with Merritt that I arranged followed shortly thereafter:

Letter to Chief Archivist.docx

DOUGLAS CADDY

ATTORNEY-AT-LAW 

7941 Katy Freeway

Suite 296

Houston, Texas 77024

713-867-3476

Email: douglascaddy@justice.com

February 9, 2018                              

Mr. David S. Ferriero

The Archivist of the United States

The National Archives and Records Administration

8601 Adelphi Road

College Park, MD 20740-6001

Re: Secret “Message to the American People” written by President Richard M.                                   

Nixon for posterity that he left hidden inside the White House

Dear Mr. Ferriero:

I am attorney admitted to the District of Columbia and Tcxas Bars and author of my forthcoming autobiography, “Being There: Eyewitness to History,” that Trine Day Publishers will release on March 28, 2018. I am also co-author with Confidential Government Informant Robert Merritt of the book, “Watergate Exposed: How the President of the United States and the Watergate Burglars Were Set Up” that Trine Day published in 2011. A number of documents from the Watergate Special Prosecutor that the National Archives released to Mr. Merritt in 2010 are reproduced in our book, a copy of which is enclosed. Those documents are concerned with Mr. Merritt and with me as the original attorney for the Watergate seven burglars.

In my forthcoming autobiography I disclose new information revealed this year to me by Robert Merritt, information that he has been withholding for over four decades that deals with his role as the sole employee of the secret Huston Plan that was run out of President Nixon’s White House. When White House Counsel John Dean was fired by President Nixon in April 1973 he took the only 31-page written copy of the Huston Plan with him and deposited it with Chief Judge John Sirica. This explosive document has been under court seal ever since, immune from being subpoenaed by any outside source.

In 1972 President Nixon summoned Mr. Merritt to three meetings that were held in a secure room far beneath the White House in the early morning hours after midnight. The first was held two days after J. Edgar Hoover died on May 2, 1972, the second about five days before the Watergate case broke with the arrests of five burglars on June 17, 1972, and the third in the second week of  July 1972.

Page two of three pages

At the third and final meeting in July 1972 Mr. Merritt found the President distraught and near tears over an article on Watergate in the Washington Post that he said could destroy his presidency. Because of this unexpected turn of events he assigned Mr. Merritt to deliver clandestinely a three page letter handwritten by him and two tapes to Henry Kissinger at his home. The President described the letter, which he read aloud to Merritt, as the most important document he had ever written because its content dealt with the security of Planet Earth. In essence, Nixon talked about “life as we do not know it.” The President said there was no one in the White House whom he could trust to deliver the letter to Mr. Kissinger, only Mr. Merritt.

President Nixon also disclosed to Mr. Merritt that he had written a “Message to the American People” that he had hidden at a location inside the White House for accidental discovery by someone in the future. He disclosed the location to Mr. Merritt with the stipulation that Mr. Merritt could reveal it at some future time if he deemed circumstances merited it.

Both Mr. Merritt and I know of its location. We believe the time has come for its disclosure and for it to be placed in the National Archives of the United States. To achieve this goal your cooperation and assistance are needed if in your judgment the existence of such a document is possible. There is no assurance that the document is still there. It may have been retrieved by President Nixon himself or discovered and not disclosed by some unknown person in the past.

We would like to request that you to arrange an unpublicized appointment with the White House in the near future at which time you or someone designated by you would meet with a small group of persons selected by Mr. Merritt and me when all of us would then proceed to the location of President Nixon’s secret document. The only conditions that we impose if the document is discovered is that it immediately be read aloud to those present and that copies be made of it and distributed immediately to the public media and to those present after which the National Archives would take permanent possession of President Nixon’s document.

To assist you in making a decision on our request for an appointment with the White House I encourage you to watch interviews of Mr. Merritt and me conducted by Daniel Liszt in a Dark Journalist video titled “Nixon’s Secret Time Capsule” scheduled to be posted on YouTube on Thursday, February 15 of this month. Also Linda Mouton Howe will discuss this subject in her three hour segment scheduled for the radio show coasttocoastam on Thursday, Feb. 22.

Your attention to this public letter is appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

/S/

Douglas Caddy

Page three of three pages

Supplementary Information

Pulitzer Prize winning reporter Michael Powell authorized Attorney Douglas Caddy to use this character reference for Robert Merritt:

"I am a New York Times columnist and writer and I've worked on and off with Robert Merritt for many years. He can be excitable and passionate, but in my experience he is also remarkably level-headed and his work has benefited many federal and city investigations. He has worked everything from city investigations to the Watergate and the undermining of a president. He now appears to be the victim of a concerted attempt to undermine his credibility and it is taking a grievous and unfair toll on his health and safety."

Contact information:

Robert Merritt in the Bronx: 646-670-9518

Daniel Liszt in Boston: DJ@DarkJournalist.com and 339-368-8337

Linda Mouton Howe in Albuquerque: earthfiles@earthfiles.com

Trine Day Publisher Kris Millegan in Walterville, Oregon: 1-800-556-2012

Attorney Douglas Caddy in his autobiography, “Being There: Eyewitness to History,” takes the reader through some of the greatest historical events of the past seventy years. In the 1950s while still in high school in New Orleans he worked with former FBI agent Gay Banister in combating organized crime in the Big Easy while Lee Harvey Oswald attended high school within walking distance. At Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. he formed the National Student Committee for the Loyalty Oath and Youth for Goldwater for Vice President. This led to the creation of Young Americans for Freedom in 1960 at William F. Buckley’s family estate and marked the founding of the modern Conservative Movement. He worked in the New York City office of Governor Nelson Rockefeller for Lt.-Gov. Malcolm Wilson while attending New York University Law School. In the late 1960s General Foods Corporation sent him to the nation’s capital to be its Washington Representative. Soon thereafter he met “retired” CIA agent E. Howard Hunt and became Hunt’s personal attorney. In 1972 Hunt called him within hours after the arrests of the burglars at Watergate to retain him as the original attorney for the Watergate Seven. Hunt was also a major figure in the Kennedy assassination and confided in him why JFK was murdered. Koreagate followed Watergate and he was summoned by the House committee investigating that scandal that involved a large number of Congressmen.  In the 1980s after he moved to Texas he represented notorious criminal Billie Sol Estes in Estes’ attempt to get immunity to come clean about the murders and other crimes that he and his business partner, President Lyndon Johnson, had committed. His participation in more historical events continued right up to the publication of his autobiography and included submission to Special Counsel Robert Mueller of pertinent evidence of Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

I received the following in an email today:

TTSA Announces Support for UAP Task Force Inclusion in Intelligence Authorization Act for 2021
Team Returns for Season 2 of History's Unidentified on July 11

SAN DIEGO – June 24, 2020 – In the ongoing monumental effort to de-stigmatize and legitimize the problem surrounding Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) and the potential threat it poses to our men and women in uniform, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence introduced a bill for 2021 that includes an official public request for a UAP Task Force. The Intelligence Authorization Act for fiscal year 2021 includes support for a UAP Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligence in order to standardize the collection and reporting of UAPs across the intelligence community at the unclassified level. This strategy is to address the historic problem of inconsistent information and data-sharing that subsequently lacked attention from senior leadership.

To The Stars Academy (TTSA) applauds this major milestone towards greater U.S. Government transparency and national security.  “Congratulations to Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Marco Rubio for requesting a public report on the UAP issue. This is a great step forward for both government transparency and national security,” said Chris Mellon, TTSA Advisor and Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. Those who want the report to become the law are encouraged to email Senator Marco Rubio who helped draft the bill.

It is part of TTSA’s mission to shed light on the noteworthy problem of UAPs through the collection and distribution of highly credible evidence that can be researched by academic and scientific communities. The company was able to achieve part of this goal through the now famous three military videos that the company released alongside the New York Times in 2017, that have been to-date viewed more than 28 million times on Youtube. These videos were later confirmed as UAPs by the Pentagon and the U.S. Navy acknowledged a new organized effort to standardize UAP reporting guidelines so personnel can report anomalous aerial encounters.

TTSA team’s research also reached 19.1 million people during its premiere season of HISTORY’s groundbreaking series, “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation,” which is slated to officially return for season two on Saturday, July 11 at 10 p.m. ET. In response to a call-to-action shared at the end of each episode last season, thousands of emails were sent in by viewers and military witnesses with personal accounts of UAP sightings. In season two, each episode will center around a specific case or aspect of the modern UAP problem.

Interview with Carol Rosin

Please watch the interview with Carol Rosin at the end of this article. She reinforces what President Richard Nixon told Robert Merritt in 1972. The Alien Presence will offer us a New World if we will take it. The Alien Presence is not a threat to our world. It comes in peace and the New World it will offer is marvelous in countless ways. The only obstacle to our taking the offer of the New World will be those today who control our present world through evil power and bottomless greed and so not want to lose these. However, the Alien Presence recognizes that time is of the essence and thus it must make its move and make the offer of a New World in the not too distant future.

https://exonews.org/wilileaks-document-suggest-that-wernher-von-braun-tried-to-warn-us-about-a-fake-alien-invasion/

Edited by Douglas Caddy

DOUGLAS CADDY

ATTORNEY-AT-LAW 

7941 Katy Freeway 

Suite 296

Houston, Texas 77024

713-867-3476

Email: douglascaddy@justice.com

June 29, 2020

Hon. Gail S. Ennis

Inspector General

Social Security Administration

6401 Security Boulevard

Suite 300

Baltimore, MD 21235

Re: Request for investigation into the Trump Administration’s      

fraudulent tampering of my social security account so that

my June 2020 payment was stolen and sent elsewhere as punishment

for my revealing wrongdoing by President Trump

Dear Inspector General Ennis:

I am 82 years old and have received social security monthly payments for almost two decades. All of these have been delivered without fail on the last Wednesday of every month to my BBVA bank account. However, the payment scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, June 24, 2020, never arrived at my bank.

After my bank informed me on June 24 that there was no evidence of its delivery, I contacted the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213. I was immediately connected to a SSA employee who undertook to determine what had gone awry with my payment.  He was a highly skilled professional investigator and conferred intermittently with me over 40 minutes as he performed an extremely thorough examination into the matter, including contacting the Department of the Treasury. He concluded that I had been a victim of fraud and that on Friday, June 19, 2020, five days before the scheduled delivery to my bank, someone had tampered with my social security account so that my payment was stolen and sent elsewhere on June 24. The investigator did not tell me precisely how the fraud was performed or where it went. He did say that he was placing an immediate lock on my account so that this could not happen again and that I should receive my missing monthly payment soon, hopefully in time to pay my July apartment rent by July 3rd to avoid a late charge.

I have strong reason to believe that someone connected to President Trump’s Administration, possibly inside the Social Security Administration, tampered with my account and fraudulently

Page 2 of 3 pages

stole and misdirected the payment.  I believe this was done to punish me for exposing wrongdoing by the Trump Administration on two matters.

The first matter is that I provided first hand information to FBI Director James Comey on December 10, 2016, about Roger Stone, whom I had known for 40 years, working with Russia to interfere in the 2016 presidential election in behalf of Trump. After Mr. Comey was removed as FBI Director by President Trump, I provided the same information with additional facts about Roger Stone to Special Counsel Robert Mueller on June 27, 2017. My letter to Special Counsel Mueller is attached. Mr. Stone subsequently was convicted on seven criminal counts, including perjury, and is scheduled to begin his prison sentence on July 13, 2020. However, President Trump has publicly hinted he will pardon him. I have been physically harassed by unknown parties intermittently since 2017 for providing this information about Stone.

The second reason is that on June 19, 2020 -- the day my SSA payment was fraudulently altered – I placed the following information from a podcast by Donald Trump, Jr. on the Education Forum under a topic that I started in the Forum on July 28, 2019, titled, Watergate, Trump’s Space Force and 2020. The topic discloses President Nixon’s interactions with the Alien Presence that he discussed with Confidential Government Informant Robert Merritt in July 1972 and with Nixon’s Message to the American People about the Alien Presence that he hid at that time in the White House Library in s small box embedded in the wall behind volume II of American History. The Message was discovered in April 2018 by a CIA team using a thermal imaging machine and is in the hands of President Trump. Nixon asked Merritt to deliver a letter about the Alien Presence personally to Henry Kissinger. A few pages of this Education Forum topic are attached to this letter and you are encouraged to read it in full to assess its importance to our national security. Its link is below.

Here is what I posted on the Education Forum on June 19, 2020, from the podcast interview of President Trump by his son, Donald, Jr.:

President Trump yesterday, June 18, 2020, when interviewed by his son, Donald, Jr. said the following:

I believe that President Trump before the election in November may disclose Nixon's 1972 Message to the American People and Nixon's 1972 letter to Henry Kissinger as his ace in the hole to win the election. He may have another strategy that if he loses the election only then will he disclose the Message and the letter to Kissinger before the inauguration of the new elected president in January 2021.  After doing this he will impose a dictatorship on the nation claiming that only he can deal with the Alien Presence.

Page 3 of 3 pages

The Alien Presence is aware of all of this as was Nixon in 1972 who told Robert Merritt that "I took my order from above and followed it to a T."

The Alien Presence will view Donald Trump not only a threat to the peoples of Planet Earth and to the Universe but also a threat to the Alien Presence's offer to the peoples of Earth of "A New World if you will take it" (in the words of Colonel Philip Corso.)

Who will prevail if such a situation arises: Donald Trump or the Alien Presence?

The foregoing excerpt is from page 8 of the Education Forum’s topic titled Watergate, Trump’s Space Force and 2020. Here is the link to that topic:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25917-watergate-trump%E2%80%99s-space-force-and-2020/

I maintain that President Trump plans to release publicly the Letter to the American People about the Alien Presence that President Nixon in 1972 hid in the White House Library that was discussed in my attached letter of February 9, 2018, to Chief Archivist of the United States David Ferriero. Trump will use the disclosure of the Alien Presence as his ace in the hole to win the November election and to impose martial law to perpetuate his regime. His recent firings of the officials in charge of the Voice of America and the Voice’s subsidiary international radio programs, such as the Voice of Liberty, are a prelude of his using the announcement of the Alien Presence to influence public opinion worldwide thru manipulated propaganda. He has installed his own trusted toadies to run the Voice of America and its subsidiary radio programs and to carry out his propaganda scheme.

In conclusion, I believe the fraudulent theft of my June 24, 2020, social security payment was done intentionally to punish me for the above matters and request that you investigate the circumstances surrounding this. A citizen is entitled to know that his social security account into which he paid retirement monies is sacrosanct and not subject to tampering and being stolen by the corrupt Trump Administration. I should point out that President Trump denied Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe his government pension one day before it was to vest by firing him. So I am not the first victim of a vindictive president who takes sadistic pleasure in destroying the retirement funds of persons he wishes to hurt.

Sincerely yours,

Michael Douglas Caddy      Handwritten Social Security Number:

Member of the District of Columbia Bar since 1970 and Texas Bar since 1979.

Attachments: Letter of February 9, 2018, to U.S. Chief Archivist David Ferriero; Letter of June 27, 2017, to Special Counsel Robert Mueller; and  Education Forum pages for further research.

From the interview: As Hitler did to consolidate his power, it is likely that Trump will create some type of Reichstag incident, such as starting a war with China or Iran, attempting to fool the American people into thinking there is a crisis that requires total obedience to him. There is a serious probability that he will try to cancel the 2020 election, given that he has already claimed the election will be invalid and is fighting to disallow or prevent votes by people who oppose him. Trump is telegraphing his plans for all to see. What we need to see is that Donald Trump is fundamentally psychologically defective, that he is a psychopath who will destroy decency and democracy if his efforts to do this are not recognized in time.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/renown-psychiatrist-worries-psychopath-trump-will-create-reichstag-incident-before-election-and-destroy-democracy/

Trump’s October Surprise

What if Donald Trump believes he’s going to lose in the fall? He might just play the wildest card in all of human history.

https://medium.com/@brycezabel/trumps-october-surprise-9f472bf88efd?fbclid=IwAR3sPcrgszBLyGBxT8951Q_yEjB1Pj-qmXUyVku1P3SE6E6u7-k0cQ1NkFs

This is a fascinating true story about someone who accidentally knew something he should have known about the mysterious death of Vince Foster. It is an older story but shows how the world really works then and today. Well worth viewing. Sort of a true Alfred Hitchcock type movie. Because of what I have been through in my life I identify with it to a great extent.

Why is this relevant here?

What if key persons in power in the government and media know that what President Nixon told Robert Merritt in July 1972 about the Alien Presence is true? What if the Message to the American People about the Alien Presence that Nixon in 1972 hid in the White House Library was found in 2018 and is now in the hands of President Trump? What if Henry Kissinger has acknowledged to key persons that he received a handwritten letter about the Alien Presence from President Nixon in July 1972 mailed to him by Robert Merritt in accordance with Nixon’s instructions and that attached to the letter were two recorded disks? What if Nixon’s prediction in 1972 that there would be a cataclysmic event in 2020 that would affect not only America but the whole world is the raging pandemic virus? What if the pandemic is only a prelude to the real cataclysmic event still to come which is the announcement by the Alien Presence to the peoples of the world of “life as we do not know it?” What if that announcement in the not too distant future is accompanied by an offer from the Alien Presence of a New World if we will take it?

What if for reasons we can only surmise key persons in the government and media do not want the public to know of the above questions and their answers and what is being posted when timely in this topic?

This video shows what happened in the death of Vince Forster and what may be happening right now regarding the Alien Presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=eii7LBSziSM&feature=emb_logo&fbclid=IwAR2NYrTI8_3YHlZxZn_30Ex4p0EmBLvzQmcL9bhaTmjFRy9qZogTmyDXt0E

entagon UFO footage needs scientific and military investigation, states expert

UFO footage publicly acknowledged by the Pentagon DOES contain physical anomalies which are "worthy of serious scientific and military attention", according to an expert.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1309894/pentagon-ufo-footage-video-DoD-aliens-alien-news-space