The Education Forum

The Phenomenology of Paranoia

Here's some paranoia for us:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-prison-report-latest

Epstein dead.  While on suicide watch.

Wait -- move to Conspiracy Theory Threat thread?

‘If you or someone you know is considering suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK(8255), text "help" to the Crisis Text Line at 741-741 or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Edited by David Andrews

7 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Here's some paranoia for us:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-prison-report-latest

Epstein dead.  While on suicide watch.

Wait -- move to Conspiracy Theory Threat thread?

‘If you or someone you know is considering suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK(8255), text "help" to the Crisis Text Line at 741-741 or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Surprised it took so long for him to commit “suicide”. Wonder if the rest of the files will be released now.

He liked collecting evidence on the people he associated with. Wonder if he had a dead mans switch like Assange and his personal files will be released by his attorney. I really think this is all going to go away but am holding out hope that it doesn’t. 

2 minutes ago, John Kozlowski said:

He liked collecting evidence on the people he associated with. Wonder if he had a dead mans switch like Assange and his personal files will be released by his attorney. I really think this is all going to go away but am holding out hope that it doesn’t. 

Does this ever really happen?

"What if they don't print it?" -- Cliff Robertson to Robert Redford, last line of Three Days of the Condor.

23 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Does this ever really happen?

"What if they don't print it?" -- Cliff Robertson to Robert Redford, last line of Three Days of the Condor.

One can be hopeful. If I had to guess I’d say it all disappears in a couple weeks if that long

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

It's interesting that after his first neck wounding, which was never defined as an attack or a suicide attempt, there seemed to be a press blackout until the event today.

The recent shootings took over the news. Not surprised we didn’t hear much about him. I don't think I even heard much about the files that came out either. I don’t watch much tv so can’t be certain but I believe everything I heard about them was from reading/watching online.

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

It's interesting that after his first neck wounding, which was never defined as an attack or a suicide attempt, there seemed to be a press blackout until the event today.

When I heard the news, I started to see the "neck injuries" as a way to remove him from other prisoners in a separate suicide watch cell. There business could be taken care of easier. Wonder if the coroner will play along.

. The cellmate on watch was to wear only a paper gown, no blanket provided to assist any"hanging" and the watch would be continuous and unobstructed 24/7. A friend called earlier and suggested maybe a guard walked by, slipped him his belt, and then found $300,000 in his locker enabling him to retire. My own take is more - broken camera, in-and-out, done deal.

3 minutes ago, Robert Harper said:

When I heard the news, I started to see the "neck injuries" as a way to remove him from other prisoners in a separate suicide watch cell. There business could be taken care of easier. Wonder if the coroner will play along.

. The cellmate on watch was to wear only a paper gown, no blanket provided to assist any"hanging" and the watch would be continuous and unobstructed 24/7. A friend called earlier and suggested maybe a guard walked by, slipped him his belt, and then found $300,000 in his locker enabling him to retire. My own take is more - broken camera, in-and-out, done deal.

I agree with that last part. His lawyer said not too long ago he’s at risk of being killed in jail. It was only a matter of time before he started to talk if he wasn’t already

Having read the above posts, and having relied upon my grey matter honed over 40 plus years as a litigation lawyer, and having been asked by a poster above to judge which side is correct, I rule in favour of the good Dr. Niederhut!  My comments are of little weight, but l favour an expert over a lawyer who is self taught on any subject.

Why does someone with no interest in this coup spend so much time on posting here, or anywhere?

I