The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
James DiEugenio

Beware Mike Baden enters Epstein case

It’s unbelievably weird innit?

That is an understatement Paul. And Micah is correct, Speer has done a good job on him also.

Of all the famous medical professionals they could bring in, and they choose this guy?

What would have been wrong with Henry Lee?  

When you bring in someone like Baden, you are asking for trouble.  Its almost like they knew he could be compromised off the JFK case.   Sort of like the DOJ wanting to send Boswell to Memphis after King was shot.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Jim you explain the bigger picture to us in this link I posted on another thread recently of one started by Sandy Larsen.

What amazes me is how some sometimes question how the assassinations of the 60's JFK, MLK, RFK relate to today.  Baden is a perfect example.

And FoxNews' legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, discussing the Epstein autopsy, calls him "the great Dr. Michael Baden."

Why do I keep tuning in to that news channel at all? I confess there's only one reason. Some good-looking babes. (Though they are getting fewer. I was really disenchanted when they ran off Andrea Tantaros.)

Im not surprised he was selected. he is a former medical examiner in nyc and has worked on many high profile cases. Not disagreeing with the views expressed herein but simply explaining he was a logic as logical choice in thes 555circles.