The Education Forum

Still Alive SS Agent Abraham Bolden

1 minute ago, Jim Harwood said:

Sorry Cliff I can segregate the last 11 days media coverage from 2016.  

Why?  Because it doesn't fit your theory of the case?

Who cares if the Steele document was ever mentioned in the media, that's hardly important.

Why?  You claim the media was out to get Trump when the fact is they helped get him elected.  He was good for ratings.

What's important is the proof that British intelligence played the key role in the attempted coup against another US President. 

Nonsense.  Trump didn't run afoul of the intelligence community until he appointed Michael Flynn as National Security Advisor.  That is what set off alarm bells.

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Why?  Because it doesn't fit your theory of the case?

Why?  You claim the media was out to get Trump when the fact is they helped get him elected.  He was good for ratings.

Nonsense.  Trump didn't run afoul of the intelligence community until he appointed Michael Flynn as National Security Advisor.  That is what set off alarm bells.

Cliff, then I must be crazy. Just watching Chris Cuomo on CNN nightly I get the feeling the President needs to secure a "restraining order" against this mafia don. And I am sincere when I wrote I couldn't separate out the media coverage checking for shifting  favoritism over the last 11 days of the campaign. In fact you make me laugh with this stuff. Eleven days you say? 

And your last sentence you admit Trump is afoul of the intelligence agencies. Senator Chuck Schummer said for the record , warning President Trump (gleefully warning Trump) "The intelligence agencies have six ways to Sunday to get you". 

I can tell you I have never seen anything like this being directed at a President so therefore I assume the "ruling elites" the "deep state" or what ever the conspiracy buffs call it ( I call it the British Empire) would like to get rid of President Trump. As a headline in a British paper stated just the other day 

"Britain's upper house of parliament has recommended the government to emancipate itself from the United States saying the White House under President Donald Trump is posing serious threats to United Kingdom interests in the world

Can they say it any clearer? 

19 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

Cliff, then I must be crazy.

Your recognition of JFK's T3 back wound indicates your sanity.😎

Our disagreements on other issues pale in importance.

Just watching Chris Cuomo on CNN nightly I get the feeling the President needs to secure a "restraining order" against this mafia don. And I am sincere when I wrote I couldn't separate out the media coverage checking for shifting  favoritism over the last 11 days of the campaign. In fact you make me laugh with this stuff. Eleven days you say? 

It swung the election to Trump.  On the morning of Oct. 28 there were 3 topics on cable news -- the Access Hollywood tape fall-out, Trump's continued refusal to release his tax returns, and a poll showing Clinton leading by 10 points.

Then Comey re-opened the Clinton e-mail investigation.  Late deciding voters swung heavily to Trump, insuring his election.

And your last sentence you admit Trump is afoul of the intelligence agencies. Senator Chuck Schummer said for the record , warning President Trump (gleefully warning Trump) "The intelligence agencies have six ways to Sunday to get you". 

The intel community isn't monolithic.  There is a heavy Dominionist bible-thumper element in both the CIA and the FBI.

I can tell you I have never seen anything like this being directed at a President so therefore I assume the "ruling elites" the "deep state" or what ever the conspiracy buffs call it ( I call it the British Empire) would like to get rid of President Trump. As a headline in a British paper stated just the other day 

I want to get rid of Donald Trump because he's pushing for theocratic fascism, and because he is a mentally unstable narcissist who enjoys inflicting misery on the most vulnerable people.

"Britain's upper house of parliament has recommended the government to emancipate itself from the United States saying the White House under President Donald Trump is posing serious threats to United Kingdom interests in the world

Can they say it any clearer? 

Trump poses a threat to the interests of all mankind.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

24 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Your recognition of JFK's T3 back wound indicates your sanity.😎

Our disagreements on other issues pale in importance.

It swung the election to Trump.  On the morning of Oct. 28 there were 3 topics on cable news -- the Access Hollywood tape fall-out, Trump's continued refusal to release his tax returns, and a poll showing Clinton leading by 10 points.

Then Comey re-opened the Clinton e-mail investigation.  Late deciding voters swung heavily to Trump, insuring his election.

The intel community isn't monolithic.  There is a heavy Dominionist bible-thumper element in both the CIA and the FBI.

I want to get rid of Donald Trump because he's pushing for theocratic fascism, and because he is a mentally unstable narcissist who enjoys inflicting misery on the most vulnerable people.

Trump poses a threat to the interests of all mankind.

No problem. As a lurker I would read your debates with the folks in love with the "bunched clothes" theory and I would conjure up a vision of the old Hollywood Squares game show and say to myself "Peter I'd like to take Cliff Varnell to block"

Image result for charlie weaver hollywood squares

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Bart,  I just read the letter by Bolden and the newspaper article and the official response to Bolden's charges.

Thanks for posting these items and so quickly.

That's one of the great things about this forum. 

Interesting relevant research fact sharing by it's senior members to educate us less informed ones.

Bart, do you have any personal speculation or conclusion opinion on the Bolden case?

Do you feel he was railroaded?

Joe my pleasure on sharing the material

I do not know whether he was railroaded he probably was, this thread on the other hand for sure.......

Abraham Bolden audio recording by Harry Livingstone. Aug 27 1994

Abraham Bolden documents from the Harry Livingstone Archives.

Thanks to Malcolm Blunt.

Edited by Bart Kamp

On 8/30/2019 at 9:34 AM, Bart Kamp said:

Joe my pleasure on sharing the material

I do not know whether he was railroaded he probably was, this thread on the other hand for sure.......

Abraham Bolden audio recording by Harry Livingstone. Aug 27 1994

Abraham Bolden documents from the Harry Livingstone Archives.

Thanks to Malcolm Blunt.

Bart, I've been reading the Abraham Bolden trial transcripts from the Livingstone archives provided in the second link you listed above.

I must break after about 12 pages.

However, what I have read so far is simply "dynamite" regards the incredibly obvious misconduct on the part of the prosecution ( including the presiding Judge ) which can only be described as an outrageous set up against Abraham Bolden from the get go.

I don't know if forum posting space is a limited thing and we should not take up too much of it if possible but I feel like posting the entire contents of the transcripts because they are so mind blowing in revealing the incredible truth of Bolden's claim that he was truly railroaded and every member of this forum who is curious about the Abraham Bolden story must read this. 

Can't wait to read more but must run right now.

Also, was Bolden a black muslim?

I wonder also if Bolden was shocked when he was brought into the White House detail and saw what he considered extremely lax and unprofessional behavior on the part of his co-agents in certain areas of their duty and private lives.

Bolden was only on this detail for a very, very short period of time. However it sounds like out-of-town and less important duty Bolden may have naively expected that such an elite and important duty detail as the White House one would have the highest standards of any other in the service and he pictured it this way before he joined this elite group.

Sounds as if Bolden himself was more the straight laced type person one would expect from someone serving in the highest responsible protection duty positions of the SS.

We now know that there have been lapses in professionalism among members of the elite SS corps from time to time throughout their history. So what Bolden described with the unexpected laxness he observed with the WH detail does not sound impossible at all.

And we know that certain SS agents did go the the Cellar topless waitress club in Dallas late into the evening of 11,21,1963 and possibly even into the morning hours of 11,22,1963.

And they probably weren't drinking Shirley Temples and hiding their eyes when their waitresses brought them their drinks.

We also know that at least one agent had a drinking problem that may or may not have become bad only later when he served under LBJ.

I hope other Bolden story curious members of this forum see your link and access it. I feel it will shock their awareness of the case.

Has Vince Palamara published these Bolden case transcripts before?

I assume he has. What an important story regarding this historical part of Vince's over-all SS one.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Hi Joe,

I have not read much of this material simply as I do not have the time and only digitise as much as possible, and when it comes to quantity then there is no time to chill and read and absorb it, that is only reserved for the angle of this case that I have been working on these past 7 years.

Any way I am (and so will Malcolm) be glad it is to your liking and will help you and others.

BK

Edited by Bart Kamp

Please go ahead and post Joe. 

I do not think I have seen that material before.

I was trying to remember how long Bolden was in prison and went back to his book, Echo from Dealy Plaza.  It's been several years since I read it not too long after it came out in 2008.  I still didn't find out exactly, about four years.  The book does have eleven pages of end notes and a index but no table of contents.  It's amazing what details one can forget in a few years.  Flipping through the latter half I was reminded he was sent initially to the prison in Terre Haute Indiana in June 1966.  Then in November 1966 to Leavenworth, for about a week.  Then to the Springfield Medical Facility for federal prisoners.  If I remember right, the same place Richard Case Nagell was sent for shooting a hole in the ceiling of an El Paso bank, then waiting to be arrested.  They eventually sent Bolden to the psych ward and tried to dope him up, he learned how to get away with hiding and then flushing the meds.  He got out sometime in 1969. 

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Please go ahead and post Joe. 

I do not think I have seen that material before.

I tried but the contents of that link do not copy.

You have to access the link yourself to see this.

If they made an A-list film of Bolden's story I could think of two great actors to portray Bolden.

David Oyeleo:

image.jpeg.8eb1cd8747f7c086c4a5e52d6bcb0680.jpeg

Mahershala Ali:

Image result for mahershala ali