The Education Forum

Sirhan stabbed.

I really fear this for him.  Now with many more people understanding what the real facts of that case are.

Especially in light of the murder of Jeffrey Epstein (which unfortunately

has been moved to another, less conspicuous place in this forum), we

have serious reason to be concerned about Sirhan's survival. And yes,

with more understanding of the case and of Kamala Harris's craven

role in keeping Sirhan in prison unjustly, he is increasingly "inconvenient"

to the power structure to have around.

The sad part of it to me is he shouldn't still be in prison period.  I already questioned his guilt from other reading over the years but Lisa Pease Lie Too Big To Fail convinced me Sirhan quite possibly didn't shoot anybody, likely didn't hit RFK, and certainly didn't fire the fatal shots. 

A superb indictment by David Walsh of the New York Times' role as an accessory after the fact in Jeffrey Epstein's murder (and by extension, his crimes, which the murder and the paper are helping to cover up): 

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/08/31/epst-a31.html

59 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

A superb indictment by David Walsh of the New York Times' role as an accessory after the fact in Jeffrey Epstein's murder (and by extension, his crimes, which the murder and the paper are xxx DDD TEST.

Fact: "Epstein suffered multiple broken bones in his neck, more frequently associated with strangulation than hanging,"  No wonder a third don't believe it was suicide and a third are unsure, don't know what to think.

Equally important, why did my quote of your thread end up IN your post?  From an occurrence a few day's ago I think this allows me to Edit Your Post, though I've not tried yet.  I don't want my post's edited by someone else. 

Tried it, yep, I can edit your post Joseph, don't know why and don't like the idea.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/08/31/epst-a31.html

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

You can edit a quoted post, but not the original.  This was conceived to save space in quotations, so you could reprint only pertinent sections if you chose, and also boldface or otherwise highlight selected text.

A good concept that so far has not been abused.

Edited by David Andrews