The Education Forum

Jeff Steinberg-- Dope Inc , Permindex and JFK murder

Jim Harwood

From 2013 EIR magazine counter intelligence editor Jeff Steinberg discusses the 1978 book Dope Inc. and how it led to Permindex , the murder of JFK and the uncovering of the British Empire as the force behind the John F. Kennedy assassination. 

I first met Jeffrey Steinberg in the early 1980s. Steinberg is brilliant and knowledgeable. His work product over the decades would have been universally recognized for its value and veracity had he not been associated with Lyndon LaRouche with whom I talked only on one occasion and quickly realized he was close minded and could not  be reasoned with.

Douglas-- I liked hearing from Jeff that LBJ asked Ramsey Clark to reinvestigate the JFK murder but that Clark never took any action.  LBJ would tell writer Leo Janus "We were running a damn Murder Inc. in the Caribbean"  was fairly shocking. LBJ felt he had the JFK assassins rifles pointed at his head as well.  LBJ died I believe right after giving this interview to the Atlantic Monthly in 1973. 

Earlier I had listened to some old phone conversations between LBJ and the late Senator Richard Russell of Georgia who was a member of the Warren Commission.  Russell tells LBJ "I don't believe the single bullet theory" and LBJ says in response "Well neither do I".  So you have the President who supposedly convened the commission and one of it's top members both in dis belief of a major tenant of the report.  Later still in their conversation Russell warns LBJ not to get trapped in Vietnam or he'll have 500,000 US troops stuck their for a decade (exactly what happened) . LBJ tells Russell he doesn't want to got to Vietnam.  LBJ also tells Russell he doesn't believe the intelligence reports around the Gulf of Tonkin attack.

So it's funny--The President doesn't believe the single major conclusion of the Warren Commission (that a single shot went through Connelly and struck the President) , doesn't want the United States in a ground war in Vietnam and doesn't believe the North Vietnamese attacked our navy in the Gulf of Tonkin and yet we ended up with all three being pushed on as as reality.