The Education Forum

Are Most JFKA Truthers Also 9/11 Truthers?

W. Niederhut

2 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

I read nothing in your post there fella that backs up your claim. 

My post was written for people here who are familiar with the basic scientific and historical research literature on 9/11.   But the thread is not about 9/11 per se.

The thread is about parallels between JFKA "truth" and "9/11 truth"-- in relation to systematic mass media suppression of the truth about military-industrial-complex black ops in U.S history.

I can post reference links for any of my claims, if necessary.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

My post was written for people here who are familiar with the basic scientific and historical research literature on 9/11.   But the thread is not about 9/11 per se.

The thread is about parallels between JFKA "truth" and "9/11 truth"-- in relation to systematic mass media suppression of the truth about military-industrial-complex black ops in U.S history.

I can post reference links for any of my claims, if necessary.

I agree and the one under examined parallel thread between both attacks on the United States is our long term historical enemy the British. So again how did I hijack this thread? By the way I think you're suggesting the US Military Industrial Complex murdered our 35th President and committed the 911 mass killings. Just a statistic that points to some of the real degenerate changes adopted by our population in the years after the JFK murder. During the 1980s' for every year of that decade Americans spent more money each in year on illicit drugs than the entire 10 year cost of the Vietnam war. And this is measured in constant dollars. So from 1980-1989 Americans spent more each year of the 1980's than the cost of the Vietnam War from 1965-1975.  So much for the military industrial complex.  

Edited by Jim Harwood

13 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

I agree and the one under examined parallel thread between both attacks on the United States is our long term historical enemy the British. So again how did I hijack this thread? By the way I think you're suggesting the US Military Industrial Complex murdered our 35th President and committed the 911 mass killings. Just a statistic that points to some of the real degenerate changes adopted by our population in the years after the JFK murder. During the 1980s' for every year of that decade Americans spent more money each in year on illicit drugs than the entire 10 year cost of the Vietnam war. And this is measured in constant dollars. So from 1980-1989 Americans spent more each year of the 1980's than the cost of the Vietnam War from 1965-1975.  So much for the military industrial complex.  

Are the British responsible for there being so many dope fiends in America?

Edited by Andrew Prutsok

14 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

Instead of repeatedly hijacking this thread about similarities between JFKA "truthers" and 9/11 Truthers, why don't you start your own thread about the British, drug trafficking in the U.S., or whatever it is you want to discuss on the forum?

Here’s A FAREWELL TO JUSTICE author Joan Mellen’s comparison of the JFK assassination and 9/11 cover-ups - though I’ve never jumped 100% on board with some of the claims of whistleblower Anthony Shaffer, cited at the opening of her article.

http://joanmellen.com/wordpress/kennedy-assassination/911-and-1122/

and another interview where she recommends researchers can draw parallels between the two cover-ups.

http://911blogger.com/news/2008-10-12/interview-joan-mellen-oct-4th-2008

And dug up from Archive dot org, Alex Cox’s clever reviews of three 9/11 books from a decade ago, Paul Thompson’s THE TERROR TIMELINE, Michael Ruppert’s CROSSING THE RUBICON, and Webster Tarpley’s 9/11 SYNTHETIC TERROR. Cox has been a JFK author and researcher for a long while, and is a member of several research forums, possibly including this one. Scroll down past his discussion of the 7/7 event to read his thoughts on the books.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070227172852/http://www.alexcox.com/blog5.7.2-5.1.6.htm

Cox referenced 9/11 conspiracies in his Guardian review of the film UNITED 93. Receptive discussion of the topic is less common in the Guardian today.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2006/may/11/september11.usa

Edited by Anthony Thorne

8 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Good article by Graeme MacQueen, drawing parallels between the JFK assassination and 9/11. MacQueen, a few years ago, wrote the best book on the 2001 anthrax attacks.

https://off-guardian.org/2018/11/22/jfks-killing-fifty-five-years-on-casting-light-on-9-11-and-other-21st-century-crimes/

Good article, Anthony.

The parallels between the evidence about 11/22/63 and the evidence about 9/11 are clear.

Yet, the American people today are still largely unaware of the evidence debunking the official U.S. government narrative about 9/11.  

And, as in the JFK case, the disinformation about 9/11 in the mainstream U.S. media (and on the internet) is ubiquitous.

Both black ops -- 11/22/63 and 9/11-- have been systematically disguised by, 1) aggressive suppression of the real evidence, 2)  sham "investigations" by government-appointed officials, 3) aggressive, systematic propagation of false government narratives in our media, and 4)  aggressive disparagement of researchers who have exposed and debunked the false government narratives.

Remembering a curious event just a day or two before 9-11-2001.

I was employed as a gardener at a newly completed "Navy Lodge" hotel next to Navy housing here in Monterey, CA.

This was/is a 60 unit facility. Quite nice in construction and design. Very clean. Built just a year + before.

The Navy needed more places to house personnel who were either transitioning into permanent Navy housing here or those visiting the Naval Post Graduate School just a mile away and even a place where retired military veterans could stay if they wanted to visit the beautiful Monterey Peninsula from other parts of the country.

Apparently the Navy has built many "Navy Lodges" all around the U.S. near permanent facilities in the last 20 years or so.  It saves them from having to pay for outside private lodging ( such as the expensive Trump resort ones ) for their personnel who are coming to their bases and facilities.

I was as low an employee as you can imagine. $8 an hour and less than 40 hours a week so I had no benefits at all. But, with my extensive landscape experience I helped finish the landscaping at the hotel and I can confidently say, I did an outstanding job in this effort.

However, it was just a temporary job for me as it was so low paying, and the next job I got paid 3 times more in salary and tips.

I was working at this Navy Lodge in this maintenance position before, during and after 9-11.

My memory ( flawed as it might be in my after 50 years ) recalls that a day or two "BEFORE" 9-11 we employees at this lodge were informed of a security situation that resulted in protocols I had never seen before and during the 1 year I worked there.

There were many more guards posted at every entrance and exit of all the three military facilities ( Naval Post Graduate School, the Monterey Defense Language School - DLI  and even our housing area.) and much more strict checking of ID's.

All non-military traffic into the DLI was stopped ( before this civilians were allowed to drive through the facility as a short cut from the city of Monterey to the city of Pacific Grove ) and heavy entrance guard presence was established for the first time in my memory. Heavy guard presence that continues to this day!

We lodge employees were told to adhere to stricter rules of arriving and leaving at exact times and parking and I had never seen security at the entrance road leading up to the Navy Lodge until then also.

It was obvious that security was at the highest level at all these military facilities on the Monterey Peninsula from what I had ever seen living close to them as a lifetime resident of 50 years.

I "think" I also remember there were many uniformed officers coming and going ( noticeably higher in number than normal ) into our lodge offices starting one or two days before 9-11 but "for sure" on 9-11 for what I assumed was at least one staging area for security meetings, again unlike anything I had seen previously.

I think all non-essential use of the lodge was curtailed as well during those few days. Retired military visiting etc.

Again, what struck me as odd later on about all this unusual high security activity and energy was that it began before 9-11.

Of course, I didn't think too much about it afterwards when everything returned to normal and I left this position anyway not long after.

I can't prove my recollection of the pre-911 activity here is totally accurate. But, I do remember talking amongst my fellow lodge maintenance co-workers ( 3 or 4 ) ... wondering what all the heightened security was about, especially because when it all started, nothing had happened yet on the national scene.

Looking back, I am left with the guessing sense that our government knew ahead of time that something "big" was about to happen regards an attack against us or at least the threat of one , even before it happened on 9-11.

For what it's worth.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Interesting story from Monterey, Joe, and certainly consistent with what we know about the various "War Games" and other unusual U.S. government agency activities prior to, and during, the 9/11 attacks-- including a military exercise in the D.C. area based on a scenario in which an airplane would be flown into a local building!

One of my former patients worked for FEMA before, during, and after 9/11.  FEMA had an emergency drill scheduled in NYC and arranged for some FEMA personnel to be flown into NYC before 9/11 !

https://youtu.be/3noExmsCRyg

On 9/21/2019 at 1:53 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Remembering a curious event just a day or two before 9-11-2001.

I was employed as a gardener at a newly completed "Navy Lodge" hotel next to Navy housing here in Monterey, CA.

This was/is a 60 unit facility. Quite nice in construction and design. Very clean. Built just a year + before.

The Navy needed more places to house personnel who were either transitioning into permanent Navy housing here or those visiting the Naval Post Graduate School just a mile away and even a place where retired military veterans could stay if they wanted to visit the beautiful Monterey Peninsula from other parts of the country.

Apparently the Navy has built many "Navy Lodges" all around the U.S. near permanent facilities in the last 20 years or so.  It saves them from having to pay for outside private lodging ( such as the expensive Trump resort ones ) for their personnel who are coming to their bases and facilities.

I was as low an employee as you can imagine. $8 an hour and less than 40 hours a week so I had no benefits at all. But, with my extensive landscape experience I helped finish the landscaping at the hotel and I can confidently say, I did an outstanding job in this effort.

However, it was just a temporary job for me as it was so low paying, and the next job I got paid 3 times more in salary and tips.

I was working at this Navy Lodge in this maintenance position before, during and after 9-11.

My memory ( flawed as it might be in my after 50 years ) recalls that a day or two "BEFORE" 9-11 we employees at this lodge were informed of a security situation that resulted in protocols I had never seen before and during the 1 year I worked there.

There were many more guards posted at every entrance and exit of all the three military facilities ( Naval Post Graduate School, the Monterey Defense Language School - DLI  and even our housing area.) and much more strict checking of ID's.

All non-military traffic into the DLI was stopped ( before this civilians were allowed to drive through the facility as a short cut from the city of Monterey to the city of Pacific Grove ) and heavy entrance guard presence was established for the first time in my memory. Heavy guard presence that continues to this day!

We lodge employees were told to adhere to stricter rules of arriving and leaving at exact times and parking and I had never seen security at the entrance road leading up to the Navy Lodge until then also.

It was obvious that security was at the highest level at all these military facilities on the Monterey Peninsula from what I had ever seen living close to them as a lifetime resident of 50 years.

I "think" I also remember there were many uniformed officers coming and going ( noticeably higher in number than normal ) into our lodge offices starting one or two days before 9-11 but "for sure" on 9-11 for what I assumed was at least one staging area for security meetings, again unlike anything I had seen previously.

I think all non-essential use of the lodge was curtailed as well during those few days. Retired military visiting etc.

Again, what struck me as odd later on about all this unusual high security activity and energy was that it began before 9-11.

Of course, I didn't think too much about it afterwards when everything returned to normal and I left this position anyway not long after.

I can't prove my recollection of the pre-911 activity here is totally accurate. But, I do remember talking amongst my fellow lodge maintenance co-workers ( 3 or 4 ) ... wondering what all the heightened security was about, especially because when it all started, nothing had happened yet on the national scene.

Looking back, I am left with the guessing sense that our government knew ahead of time that something "big" was about to happen regards an attack against us or at least the threat of one , even before it happened on 9-11.

For what it's worth.

That fascinates me.  At the time I was a manager for United Airlines in Kansas City, and was the Lead Ground Security Coordinator.  Prior to Y2K, the millenium, the Clinton Administration sent daily bulletins, sometimes multiples, about credible domestic threats and threats to US citizens traveling abroad.  The pervasive bulletins actually caused me to change my honeymoon from Italy to Maui.  

Prior to 9/11 there was NO increased security at airports, no bulletins, no advisories.  Nada.  And we know the Bush Administration advised the Cabinet and Joint Chiefs not to fly domestic airlines about two weeks prior.  So they knew of the threat, and didn't share it with the airlines - who, at that time (prior to the TSA) managed the security check points in airports!

Michael, I wish I could say with "absolute confidence and certainty" that the heightened security situation I described here truly did begin a day or two "before" 9-11.

I am 68 now and I do know that my memory isn't as sharp as when I was under 50.

And I don't have any newspaper clippings from the actual time verifying my story.

However,  I am guessing that the newspapers would have been kept out of such things ( at least in the first day or two ) by those who didn't want the public to immediately know or ask questions about this instant, unprecedented and ominous appearing heightened security event.

Edited by Joe Bauer