The Education Forum

Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump

James DiEugenio

If people can't go stand next to each other at one of our sanitized modern outdoor rock fests (SXSW) without fear of contagion, what's to stop the same logic from being applied to people spending half the day or night standing in line in old school buildings to vote, as our antiquated system has it?

Alternately, if the election isn't cancelled, what's to keep even more of the electorate from hiding out at home on the single day we devote to having a possible 327 million people vote?

Edited by David Andrews

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

It's kind of weird that Biden cites Bernie as "a man who could be the first Jewish president," which seems to play to the minds of haters.  But, you could just say, "That's Biden."

Edited by David Andrews

DA: It's kind of weird that Biden cites Bernie as "a man who could be the first Jewish president," which seems to play to the minds of haters.  But, you could just say, "That's Biden."

I don't know which one is worse.

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Why would Biden be any stronger a candidate against Trump than HRC?

IMO, in a debate, Trump will KO Biden on Iraq and Afghanistan.  Just like he did Jeb Bush. Biden would also be vulnerable on NAFTA.

What is weakening Trump is the coronavirus.

Male.

I think if Trump decides to debate there's a high likelihood of newer revelations taking center stage rather than decades old controversies.

Trump has plenty of vulnerabilities besides that. He's an impeached presidential candidate for one. It will depend on the Dems ability to flood the zone so to speak. Trump is more talented in that regard but I'm never certain how much the debates matter. I think usually most people have made up their mind by that time.

I really think Trump's in trouble but have to admit the Dems have an amazing ability to kick the chair out from under their own feet.

Edited by Bob Ness

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

In other news that the MSM won't cover, Crowdstrike is walking back its previous assertion that the "Russians" gave Wikileaks the DNC emails.

Full Article Here

Do you mean they didn't unplug 250 DNC computers and haul them off? How weird! And then the article complains they didn't have copies of the drives AFTER the images were taken?

This article makes no sense. Just blather.

On 3/6/2020 at 9:44 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Just an FYI.  I've been skiing every week since mid-December out here in Colorado and I haven't hit a single rock all season.

We've had better years, and worse, and the people I've met on on the lifts lately are coming from everywhere on the planet this year-- Atlanta, Manhattan, Germany, France, Italy, England, Australia, and even Brazil.

On February 29th someone with coronavirus returned to Summit County from Italy, and now everyone up there is in a panic.

(My last ski day in Summit was February 28th.)

Italy's closing their ski areas along with everything else in the North.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/italy-plans-large-scale-lockdown-in-countrys-north-to-fight-coronavirus/ar-BB10SVjj?li=BBnb7Kz

4 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

the article complains they didn't have copies of the drives AFTER the images were taken?

Bob, is this what you are referring to?

"If Crowdstrike gave the FBI any data it was drive images (we don’t even know which ones). This did not include memory dumps, network pocket captures, firewall activity, etc. This additional data is crucial and should have been examined in real-time by the FBI. If indeed any drive images were given to the FBI, these would have been contaminated because they continued to use these drives for weeks after the alleged hack."

It doesn't sound like it, but I couldn't find a statement that sounded exactly like that.  I searched the page for "drive" and "after" and this was the closest I got.

What about it makes it "blather", if you don't mind elaborating a bit?

3 hours ago, Kirk Ross said:

Bob, is this what you are referring to?

"If Crowdstrike gave the FBI any data it was drive images (we don’t even know which ones). This did not include memory dumps, network pocket captures, firewall activity, etc. This additional data is crucial and should have been examined in real-time by the FBI. If indeed any drive images were given to the FBI, these would have been contaminated because they continued to use these drives for weeks after the alleged hack."

It doesn't sound like it, but I couldn't find a statement that sounded exactly like that.  I searched the page for "drive" and "after" and this was the closest I got.

What about it makes it "blather", if you don't mind elaborating a bit?

The images were taken, but now there are no physical drives. How is a memory dump crucial?

"...how did the DOJ learn all of these ‘details’ and use them in the indictments without the FBI ever forensically evaluating the DNC/HRC computers? And since when does the DOJ, an organization that only speaks the language of indictments use hearsay and 3rd parties like the British national Matt Tait (a former GCHQ collector and a connoisseur of all things related to Russian collusion), CrowdStrike, or any other evidence lacking chain of custody certification as a primary source for prosecution?"

God knows how may computers were supposed to be yanked out of the offices of the DNC and Clinton Campaign to perform an unneeded physical examination of them. Right.

The Coronavirus Is Coming for Trump’s Presidency

Will a nationalist president be undone by his underreaction to a foreign threat?

By Ross Douthat

Opinion Columnist

The New York Times

March 7, 2020,

From the article:

But right now we are headed for a scenario of rising death rates and overwhelmed hospitals, shuttered schools and empty stadiums and cancellations everywhere.

Combine this scenario’s inevitable economic consequences with the optics of the president’s blundering and solipsistic response, and the coronavirus seems very likely to doom Trump’s re-election effort, no matter where he casts the blame.

13 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

The Coronavirus Is Coming for Trump’s Presidency

Will a nationalist president be undone by his underreaction to a foreign threat?

By Ross Douthat

Opinion Columnist

The New York Times

March 7, 2020,

From the article:

But right now we are headed for a scenario of rising death rates and overwhelmed hospitals, shuttered schools and empty stadiums and cancellations everywhere.

Combine this scenario’s inevitable economic consequences with the optics of the president’s blundering and solipsistic response, and the coronavirus seems very likely to doom Trump’s re-election effort, no matter where he casts the blame.

This coronavirus event is quickly turning into a social and economic national disaster beyond anything we have seen in our lifetimes!

And more and more it's looking like Donald Trump

just doesn't have the emotional, intellectual and historical perspective make up and mature leadership skills to competently handle it.

It's just cringing to see and hear Trump impulsively spouting out personal thoughts, comments and claims on the situation ( he literally makes things up! ) that are so scientifically unfounded ( a hunch?!) and are often clearly contrary to the facts and even his own expert's findings.

As he has done several times in his 3 1/2 years as President, when Trump perceives that the "true facts" of any important national situation could threatening his image as a competent leader and re-election chances ... he starts promoting "alternate facts" false realities.

In this particularly frightening crisis, the effect on the public anxiety mind set by Trump's irresponsible off-the-cuff self-serving / downplaying proclamations is one of added confusion and even more anxiety!

We have two disasters happening right now. This scary, no antidote virus...and Trump's inherent ego driven image insecurity and leadership skill incompetence in dealing with it.

The public is literally terrified and Trump seems totally confused himself as to how he should handle this massive crisis and the national anxiety it has created except to manipulate it to try to minimize any perceived damage he thinks it may be doing to him personally.

And attacking Washington State Governor Jay Inslee and calling him junior high school taunting names "a Snake" at a time when a President should be the most unifying, calming and mature figure in the country is beyond words appalling. It's personal insecurity to a disturbing degree.

It's taking a crisis this impacting to reveal the "true" extreme image insecurity and leadership incompetence of Donald Trump.

Edited by Joe Bauer

One thing we're seeing is that the coronavirus severely exacerbates the underlying condition known as narcissistic personality disorder. And that's without infection.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:22 PM, Robert Wheeler said:

I came here to discuss Mark Zaid Dammit! Not global cooling or Sean Connery or even the comely Senator Warren. In any case, who among us has never gone to Disneyland by themselves and posed with a bunch of Disney characters? 

Cant a single adult male with no kids just mosey around the Park for a few days without being called creepy. Mark Zaid, American hero.

188D3A28-7D6A-4113-A47E-2E718E71D3CB.jpeg

Robert, You sure it wasn't the last picture of a man (Zaid)with  a pretty woman that got you the most upset?.. .....  Mark Zaid an  "All American hero"!, Well that's the first I've heard of that. It may be life and death to Robert, but it's apparent most people like me here, couldn't give a sh-t. My comments were really to how much of an impeachment non story he was. But I'll concede. He certainly can't hold a candle as a patriot, to you Robert, and I bet he doesn't does have 1/10th the fun out there in  Disneyland as you have you in your room with your computer. Do you feel better now.(dammit!)) 

I looked it up and this is the quote that Roberts trying to tease us with.  "One does not need kids to be all the Disney one needs and wants to be".  Certainly a little weird. As so often, wisely people here don't react, and feel it's best to simply ignore Robert. Bob,I'm not sure what you meant by hysterical". It seems very overstated.

But it does seems particularly unseemly, particularly  with a prosecutor. But there's a little more to the story, in that twitter post, he originally had a few pictures of young girls at Disneyland he deleted. Just recently I've been tempted to ask for pictures of young Incan girls with hats. Is that really unseemly?
But are we getting a glimpse of latent tendencies that may someday come to the surface? People were going through these guessing games with Michael Jackson is he a pedophile? or just a little weird?  I myself never had any doubt. In this case, I guess it's worth bringing up but ultimately, when you weigh out the real evidence, as so often with Robert, you got nothin'!, ..             

And  come on now, with what we actually know, is he really as "creepy" to use Robert's words as Robert Q. Wheeler who wrote this below  about Trump, who Robert holds as his once in a lifetime Godly figure, with the power to expose the JFKA assassination, Iran Contra, 911 and the WTC, the Bushes and the very totality of the "Deep State"?. and in the end comes up with no less as the ghost of Richard Bissell as the mastermind in a post he made on this very thread?  This is his text. My comments at the end.

***********                                                                                                                          

My point is that the release of Records that identifies the killers of JFK (especially in Trumps first term) possibly shocks the nation for a few months, or runs the entire Bush Clan out of the Country into a permanent exile, but it does not do much damage to the underlying "Deep State" infrastructure or businesses. If Trump released records that showed who killed JFK, if it was the Bushes or the Mossad or Standard Oil, it is a few weeks of headlines, but crooked Judges still exist, Admirals are still being paid off by the CIA to avoid certain drug trafficking routes, FBI Directors don't dig too deep into BCCI banking records and NIST engineers leave out important data in their report about how the WTC fell.

The JFK files are the Sword of Damacles over certain components of a Criminal Syndicate. Trump told GWB to give up the names of the "crooked cops", dirty generals, and compromised judges or else the JFK records get released. At the very least, they are Trump's dead man switch. Anything happens to the Trump family, the records get released.

WTC: Same Thing

JFK Records: Addendum

A lot more information had been released since Trump was inaugurated than just the records that have been not been released. That is, Trump and his allies (minions if you prefer) have been dropping breadcrumbs for the past two and a half years that point to the Executive Suite and Board of Directors of the enterprise that killed JFK. Someone in the Summer of 2017 asked the question, after being the fed the same MSM story over and over, just who the hell is this Robert Swan Mueller the 3rd guy anyway?  

We won't say he is complicit is in anything nefarious (or not) but he certainly comes from one of the most powerful families in the US in the 20th century that no one has ever heard of. There are a handful of families like the Muellers that have had an immensely out-sized impact on the history of the United States over the past 100 years, relative to the amount of fame they have achieved. (ie. big-impact, little fan-fare, very wealthy.) We discuss these families, companies, associations, in other public circles (twitter, Youtube channels) but they mostly fall on deaf ears here.

The deafness is an interesting study in and of itself. To credit Trumps efforts to clean up the Deep State is to acknowledge the Deep State's destruction of the WTC and the murder of 3000+ people. If the Deep State destroyed the WTC, then what roll did George W. Bush play? George W. to George H.W. > Iran/Contra > Watergate > JFK. 

You don't have to believe or accept anything I have to say about Trump.

That being said, the Syndicate that killed JFK looks like the organizational chart of a publicly traded company.

There are the Majority Stock Holders (the real company equivalent of large Mutual Funds. Some have a seat on the Board. A high Return on Investment (ROI) is the MO for Stockholders; both for any Mutual Fund type manager and those that invested in the assassination. )

• There is a board of Directors. (Answer to Majority Stockholders)
  • There is a CEO. (Answer to Board of Directors.)
  • There are 4 to 8 Vice Presidents. (Answer to CEO)

If the VPs had titles, they would look like this.

• VP of Kill Team
  • VP of Media and Communications
  • VP of Post Assassination Clean Up
  • VP of Finance

....etc.

My pick for the CEO is Richard Bissell. GHW Bush was at the VP level.

Wow! Robert's got it down to the entire corporate structure! Do you hear that you hard working JFKA researcher saps? You  idiots might as well just pack it up and go home.
Yes, the alien ghost of Richard Bissell. Robert's such a johnny come lately hack, at least about the JFKA, Bush is is a peripheral figure at best. Some may disagree with photos. Pffff

So Lets get this straight  Robert--you believe Trump has records of who killed JFK and in Trumps great infinite  wisdom (which we all know he has) he  is playing a long game.These are your quotes: Trump told GWB to give up the names of the "crooked cops", dirty generals, and compromised judges or else the JFK records get released.   and  Trump and his allies (minions if you prefer) have been dropping breadcrumbs for the past two and a half years that point to the Executive Suite and Board of Directors of the enterprise that killed JFK.  And    To credit Trumps efforts to clean up the Deep State is to acknowledge the Deep State's destruction of the WTC and the murder of 3000+ people.   If the Deep State destroyed the WTC, then what roll did George W. Bush play? George W. to George H.W. > Iran/Contra > Watergate > JFK.

Robert, Do you stand behind your story?

36 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

One thing we're seeing is that the coronavirus severely exacerbates the underlying condition known as narcissistic personality disorder. And that's without infection.

With inflection would he implode?