The Education Forum

Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump

James DiEugenio

My Journal of the Plague Year continues:

Today I went to my favorite sit down restaurant, the Corner Bakery.  I used to bring my books there about every other day to study and take notes, which is how we get K and K.

Today, I go inside and its barricaded off.  Newsom did not mandate for restaurants, only pubs and bars.  But he did say there must be six feet between patrons in a sit down eatery.  Well, they did not want to risk it so they only do take out and delivery.   Get this, they did not even want me to eat on the terrace. But there is part of the terrace not visible form inside so that is what I did.

Then I went to my gym.  When I got there there was a sign on the door--closed by city edict indefinitely.

I then went to two pharmacies for masks and gloves.  Neither one had either.  At supermarkets they are rationing milk--can only buy two containers.

Trump has screwed this up to make it a FUBAR. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

About five weeks ago I posted on the forum the FBI's arrest of the Harvard U. professor, his assistant, a woman who is an agent of Chinese Military Intelligence, and a Chinese national who was arrested at the Boston airport as he was about to fly to China carrying 21 vials of bioweapon material.  I think I posted this info in this thread but it is so long now I may not have time to go back and find it. Since the arrests, the case as been gathering steam. The vials were headed towards the lab in China where the coronavirus originated. I short, there have been many deliveries over time from the Harvard prof. to China.

Well, first, "vials of bioweapon material" doesn't mean it was coronavirus. As for the virus originating in the Wuhan lab (which I've read is the only such lab in China), that would seem like a strong possibility. But as far as I know the MSM has studiously avoided any mention of that theory, with the official story being that it came from a seafood market. Of course I'm suspicious of "official stories," so I guess we shall see what evolves. There is still allegedly no evidence that the material being carried to China was coronavirus. So you're saying that the virus originated here, went to China, and then has come back to haunt us? Sounds like China is a patsy!

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Indictment/Arrest of Havard Professor Charles Lieber related to 21 Vials of Coronavirus Bio-Weapon seized at the U.S. Border by U.S. Customs Inctment: Case 1:20-cr-10015-DJC

The source who sent me the Justice Department link placed the title above it "Indictment/Arrest of Havard Professor Charles Lieber related to 21 Vials of Coronavirus Bio-Weapon seized at the U.S. Border by U.S. Customs Inctment: Case 1:20-cr-10015-DJC."

While the Prof was indicted today, my source may have committed as error in connecting it to the Coronavirus and I may have committed an error in posting his title.  So we shall just have to wait and see how all this works out. Where there is smoke, there sometimes is a fire.

53 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

The source who sent me the Justice Department link placed the title above it "Indictment/Arrest of Havard Professor Charles Lieber related to 21 Vials of Coronavirus Bio-Weapon seized at the U.S. Border by U.S. Customs Inctment: Case 1:20-cr-10015-DJC."

While the Prof was indicted today, my source may have committed as error in connecting it to the Coronavirus and I may have committed an error in posting his title.  So we shall just have to wait and see how all this works out. Where there is smoke, there sometimes is a fire.

Doug - the indictment of Lieber was not connected to the other indictments. It is not at all clear one of the other indictments refers to “biowarfare” agents or simply biological specimens related to research. The indictments were announced as part of a press conference highlighting a new FBI - DHS program directed at alleged secretive Chinese infiltration of scientific bodies.

The indictment against Lieber simply claims he never properly identified China’s “Thousand Talents” program as co-sponsoring a collaborative research project he engaged with a school in Wuhan. This research project dates to 2014. In 2018, Congress decided that the “Thousand Talents” program was suspicious and so directed that any connection between it and US persons who also received US grants for their research must be reported. The only evidence cited in the indictment to directly connect Lieber with Thousand Talents was an email attachment of a draft contract dating to 2014.

There has been a marked tendency towards politicized indictments, i.e. using the DOJ as a tool for advocating domestic political positions, as seems obvious with the Mueller probe. I don’t know exactly what to make of the Chinese-themed indictments including Lieber, but the fact that Lieber is one of America’s most prominent and accomplished scientists, and was brought into a courtroom in an orange jumpsuit and shackles on what appears as minor retroactive circumstances seemed interesting enough to read the indictment. The indictment has nothing at all to do with biowarfare or Chinese espionage, and does not accuse Lieber of anything other than failing to report an academic connection (which never required reporting until just recently). The indictment highlights certain incidents in a manner which serves to infer a possible clandestine relationship, but there are no clarifying details and the inferences do not factor in the actual charges. But, as with Mueller, the inferences serve as the kindling for speculation.

Justice Department announcement of January 29, 2020 containing details of arrest of Harvard professor and two others

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

Edited by Douglas Caddy

2 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Who was going to show up for them to convict? Nobody.

Exactly. There was no expectation that any of this would ever be tried in court, and so the authors of the indictment could assert whatever they wanted to. Then the legacy media does their part by asserting that a prosecutor's brief constitutes "established fact". 

There is a long trail of bad faith associated with both Mueller's investigation and the associated work by the FBI, and the media's presentation of this activity. Their accomplishments amounted to a string of minor process violations completely unrelated to their mandate.

New York Magazine: Will Trump Be Meeting With His Counterpart — Or His Handler?

A plausible theory of mind-boggling collusion.

By Jonathan Chait

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html?fbclid=IwAR06U4lTTvKTAcX4EwiF8Sq2JQLqkeC7_M2fFCcI-mPjSECB31kFE4Cf1hY

Members of Facebook are in an uproar right now because Facebook is making certain nobody can see their posts because they violate "community standards." Three of mine from USA today, the AP,  and Politico, among a dozen,  were banned by Facebook. It appears that Trump's declaring of National Emergency is allowing the police state to control the sharing of vital news by citizens.

2 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Members of Facebook are in an uproar right now because Facebook is making certain nobody can see their posts because they violate "community standards." Three of mine from USA today, the AP,  and Politico, among a dozen,  were banned by Facebook. It appears that Trump's declaring of National Emergency is allowing the police state to control the sharing of vital news by citizens.

Just to get the flavor of the ban - were yours straight political (Trump-related) posts or Coronaposts?

4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

It's a fail Bob.

What is a fail? Were you unable to read the agreement?

Flynn is getting pardoned. The FBI lost the "evidence"

What lost evidence? Are listening to your nutty friends again? He signed his name to the document saying he did it. Any claims about a lost 302 are not only irrelevant the Judge has already tossed it. It's a lawyer throwing spaghetti on the wall.

Comey kicked the can down the road on Oct. 29, 2016 so the Epstein "pictures" on the Wiener laptop could be dealt with after Hillary won.

Don't you think Barr would have dealt with this by now if it had any merit?

3 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

Exactly. There was no expectation that any of this would ever be tried in court, and so the authors of the indictment could assert whatever they wanted to. Then the legacy media does their part by asserting that a prosecutor's brief constitutes "established fact". 

There is a long trail of bad faith associated with both Mueller's investigation and the associated work by the FBI, and the media's presentation of this activity. Their accomplishments amounted to a string of minor process violations completely unrelated to their mandate.

You and Jim keep sliding up to "minor process crimes" which tells me you read more than you actually have experience in such cases.

It's incredible to me that you're highly incensed and your sensibilities are offended by the "bad faith" and then can sit by and witness the criminal behavior of not only Trump but also have nary a negative comment about Putin and his methods.

Hypocrite much Jeff?

6 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Just to get the flavor of the ban - were yours straight political (Trump-related) posts or Coronaposts?

This was posted by a Public Defender attorney in Houston:

PubFacebook deleted three or four posts because they “go against our standards”. I thought it would be something obviously questionable but it was news articles about 3 disbanding the pandemic response team and the Justice Department dropping the case against a Russian firm for interfering in our election. Those seem newsworthy and relevant to me. But now I’ll probably be in Facebook jail.:

8 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

New York Magazine: Will Trump Be Meeting With His Counterpart — Or His Handler?

A plausible theory of mind-boggling collusion.

By Jonathan Chait

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html?fbclid=IwAR06U4lTTvKTAcX4EwiF8Sq2JQLqkeC7_M2fFCcI-mPjSECB31kFE4Cf1hY

Doug,  do you know how old this article is?

Oh boy.

The coronavirus was started by Bill Gates and George Soros as a way to make money, and only affects people of the Mongoloid race.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftvzvezda.ru%2Fnews%2Fvstrane_i_mire%2Fcontent%2F202023353-O9wUV.html

This is a Google translated version of this site out of Russia:

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/202023353-O9wUV.html

After such statements, adherents of conspiracy theories literally have no doubt that the virus is of artificial origin, and Bill Gates is one of its main sponsors. Another fact adds weight to this theory - a few months ago, the head of Microsoft held a conditional exercise called Event 201, which simulated an outbreak of a new virus that killed 65 million people in 18 months. The idea of the teachings is simple - globalization in the name of salvation.

"So, let's begin. The world has been seized by a global pandemic. And only well-coordinated work of states and big business can stop it. ”

This cannot be a coincidence, when the exercises were conducted, the coronavirus did not exist. Either it should be Nostradamus, or the person who created it. Therefore, these exercises are no longer even indirectly, but directly confirm Gates’s involvement in this story, ”said Dmitry Zhuravlev, political scientist and director of the Institute for Regional Problems.

The fact is that while the disease affects only the representatives of the Mongoloid race, such suspicious selectivity raises questions from experts. No less widespread discussion was caused by the story around the laboratory for the study of dangerous viruses. It is located in Wuhan, 32 kilometers from the same market where the disease was first recorded.

However, there is another biolaboratory in Wuhan - until recently, nothing was known about it. Her address is like someone’s joke - Gaoxin, three sixes - the number mentioned in the Bible, under which the name of the beast of the Apocalypse is hidden. But it’s even more symbolic that it exists on the money of the famous banker Jorozh Soros, who shares the globalist ideas of Bill Gates. It would seem that nuclear conspiracy theology is completely different, but experts say that a tricky plan lies behind an absurd wrapper.

One thing is clear, those who benefit from the disease will continue to fuel mass hysteria. However, on a deadly virus, you can earn not only money, but also subscribers. Bloggers and just active users of social networks, taking advantage of the moment, shoot provocative videos that sometimes scare people, to put it mildly.”

Steve Thomas