The Education Forum

Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump

James DiEugenio

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

LOL 😀

Maybe he can process this?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/21/politics/trump-vs-biden-poll-of-the-week/index.html

BTW, I am not all that uppity about this poll since I don't see Biden as any kind of a great campaigner.

And we should never forget what happened in 2016 when everyone said HRC was a  winner.

As I've been saying I think he's in big trouble in Florida too. The article mentions Michigan, Arizona and Pennsylvania but he barely eked out Florida against HRC, which in retrospect looks surprising. Maybe it was because of his insulting behavior toward Rubio or something and now that Marco has shown his true colors that will be forgotten. Dunno. I'm also curious about what will happen now to the Amendment 4 review which was scheduled for early April.

After reading a bit about it the felon's case seems stronger than I originally thought. Will be interesting.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Andrew Cuomo will replace Biden.

I was reading the headlines from CNN this morning and actually said this to someone. The article was comparing Cuomo to Trump immediately elevating him in the conversation for the masses. Whatever it takes to split this party I guess at this point is good. I hope this is enough. 

The Gates role and Event 201 are really fascinating aren't they?

Edited by James DiEugenio

on Event 201:

"Another of the players at the Gates event was Rear Admiral Stephen C. Redd, Director of the Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The same CDC is at the center of a huge scandal for not having adequate functioning tests available for testing cases of COVID-19 in the USA."

Dropped the ball not four months after gaming the situation out. Incompetence? Hard to fathom. 

Why doesn't trump use the Defense Protection Act, hire a czar from the ventilator field and convert auto sub contractors to making them?

If it was Kennedy, I think he would have already appointed something like a War Production Board to do something like that.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:10 PM, Robert Wheeler said:

Patient zero is Maatja Benassi

She is an Armed Diplomatic Security Officer (DOS) from From Ft. Belvoir

Expert Driver and marksmen (markswomen?)

Works for a 4 Star General out of EUCOM  (Possibly James Jones.)

Cyclist in World Military Games last October, held in Wuhan.

Once the legacy media began attaching the word “debunked” to any mention of the theory that US persons brought the coronavirus to China, it seems reasonable to entertain notion this might in fact be true.

The following information is apparently circulating in “Chinese cyberspace”:

• It is now virtually certain that COVID-19 was brought to Wuhan by American troops taking part in the city’s World Military Games last Oct. 18-27.

• The 300-stong US contingent stayed at the Wuhan Oriental Hotel. It is located a mere 300 meters from the Huanan Seafood Market, where China’s outbreak began.

• Five of the US troopers developed a fever on Oct. 25 and were taken to an infectious-diseases hospital for treatment.

• 42 employees of the Oriental Hotel were diagnosed with COVID-19, becoming the first cluster in Wuhan. At the time only 7 people from the market were thus diagnosed, though they were treated first. All 7 had contact with the 42 from the hotel. From this source, the virus spread to the rest of China.

• Back in the US, the American team had trained at a location near Fort Detrick, the military’s viral lab closed down in July for various deficiencies.

4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Many smart people here, and in general, have a problem accepting the notion that power circles in China are no more homogeneous there, than they are here.

The idea that the Chinese Executive branch, Chines Military Leaders, Chinese Corporate CEOs, etc. are universally aligned to act unethically is a worthlessly simplistic view. It fails to appreciate that different factions in any society (at any time in history) act under different motivations. As in the US, in China, some of the motivations behind actions are moral, amoral, and immoral.

Broadly, for this corona virus situation, in the US and China there are morally aligned factions (Good Actors) and "immorally" aligned factions (Bad Actors). 

Chinese state media reported in February that the five foreign military personnel were hospitalized for malaria, not Coivid-19. Of course, "malaria" might be a face-saving codeword, as the Chinese are not prone to point fingers unless really pushed.

Looking at the published agendas for the Gates forum - Event 201 - a primary interest was advocating a large role for private (corporate) interests in developing mitigation policies for a long-predicted outbreak. The CDC people may have seen themselves as lobbyists not health officials, and the initial testing screw-up may be related to prioritizing a private sector role. Still, infected persons were allowed to wander freely the streets of NYC due to the lack of any containment strategies, and a manageable crisis is mushrooming.

It is now apparent that Congressional figures had been briefed by late February on the true scope of the mounting crisis, but the priority for the Dem party was the removal of the candidate  most associated with improving the public health infrastructure. A year from now the political and geo-political landscape will likely be unrecognizable from the common assumptions by which this year began.

Here's another disturbing read, folks.

This was published at the Unz Review ten days ago-- as a reprint of a lengthy commentary at The Saker, allegedly written by a former bio-weapons researcher from Fort Detrick.  Can't vouch for the source, but this article is guaranteed make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck.

Yes, they walk amongst us...  😮

Was Coronavirus a Biowarfare Attack Against China?

https://www.unz.com/article/was-coronavirus-a-biowarfare-attack-against-china/

Edited by W. Niederhut

Bob:

FYI, Kennedy proposed a joint space project with the USSR in 1961.  This is in the book One Hell of A Gamble.  Which I presume you have not read.  Busy watching the market lose a third of its  value in 45 days.

I like your comments here because they come from a different orientation and I learns something from them every once in awhile.

But when I or others--like Philip Muehlenbeck, John Newman or Robert Rakove--describe recently  declassified information about Kennedy's plan to leave Vietnam, or his threat to pull funding for Israel, that is not mythological or part of some hagiography.

These are facts backed up with documents and they remained hidden for decades.  If you want to deny them, or say they do not mean anything, that is your choice. But then are you going to say the documents were forged? Pretty darn good forgeries.

And also: 1.) How did Kennedy's head go backwards when Oswald was behind him? 2.) How did the FBI lab get  CE 399 at 7:30, on 11/22 when the Secret Service did not give it to the Bureau until 8:50 at the White House? and 3.) Why did Admiral Burkley say three times that there was more to the assassination of JFK than just Oswald? After all, he was the only physician who was at Parkland and Bethesda.  And then with all these bizarre circumstances, why were these and other policies reversed so quickly after Kennedy's assassination?

Nah, all nonsense, just like those declassified documents that maybe the Kennedy family inserted into the record to make their brother look good in retrospect, while  LBJ sent 500, 000 combat troops into Vietnam.

13 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Here's another disturbing read, folks.

This was published at the Unz Review ten days ago-- as a reprint of a lengthy commentary at The Saker, allegedly written by a former bio-weapons researcher from Fort Detrick.  Can't vouch for the source, but this article is guaranteed make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck.

Yes, they walk amongst us...  😮

Was Coronavirus a Biowarfare Attack Against China?

https://www.unz.com/article/was-coronavirus-a-biowarfare-attack-against-china/

I have been reading articles at The Saker blog for awhile now-- partly because the mysterious "Saker" is a fellow member of the Russian Orthodox Church.

But I discerned long ago that Saker's theology is aligned with the Russian Federation Moscow Patriarchate-- not with the former "White" Russian ROCOR Church in Exile.

Ergo, I have long suspected that Saker is a KGB/FSB mouthpiece in Western Europe.

SO, this latest anonymous commentary from the Saker's blog raises an interesting question-- and a theory.

IS RUSSIA THE SOURCE OF THE CORONAVIRUS?

Just a theory.  But consider that Putin implemented aggressive testing and quarantine measures in January to keep coronavirus out of Russia-- and Russia has been largely coronavirus free, while China, the EU, and the U.S. economies are being decimated by the pandemic.  It's almost as if Putin knew all along that the pandemic was coming.

Cui bono?   Russia's geopolitical adversaries have been severely damaged, while Russia has evaded the scourge.

Also, everyone knows by now that the U.S.S.R. had an entire city dedicated to researching and producing biological weapons.  Some of their former scientists were recruited to work for the CIA after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Edited by W. Niederhut

17 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

IS RUSSIA THE SOURCE OF THE CORONAVIRUS?

Here we go.

4 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

If for nothing else, the CIA was running drugs out of Vietnam and I highly doubt they would follow Presidential orders without a fight.

Well, Id have to agree Robert, I mean, they killed him, that was the solution. I think JFK put them in a critical situation where the future was literally at stake. I dont see how thats a fantastic extrapolation at all. 

2 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

Here we go.

Yep. But it's at least as possible as the other CIA/Iran/Israel etc done it theories.

Maybe it was just the bats.

Mr. Wheeler, it was you not Ness.

Take a look at this though.  Could it possibly be that the doubters are correct?

https://www.europereloaded.com/listen-cbc-radio-cuts-off-expert-when-he-questions-covid19-narrative/