The Education Forum

Wisconsin man ordered to pay $450K to Sandy Hook father for saying son's death was a hoax

On 10/17/2019 at 6:22 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Joe is describing  the most frustrating and futile day of my whole long career in the field.

To see Alex Jones, of all people, screaming into his bull horn at the Dallas Police who were blocking all entry ways into the Plaza as the media cameras trained on this PT Barnum of the JFK case, while people like me and Joe tried to decide what to do with ourselves, that made you realize just how effed up everything was with this case.

And the whole opportunity that Fetzer and Jones present to the MSM, to group their ideas on things like Sandy Hook--with their crisis actors and faked deaths-- to ours on JFK, well, it almost makes one understand what Lance Payette was all about.

Maybe the news crew should've gone to the ed forum to consult the people who really cared. Honestly, I respect Alex Jones' approach more.

"When a Man is sad over his miserable condition, he does nothing to change it. Sadness doesn't change anything. It's only when he gets mad that he changes it. It takes madness to change it" -Malcolm X

Edited by Micah Mileto

43 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Maybe the news crew should've gone to the ed forum to consult the people who really cared. Honestly, I respect Alex Jones' approach more.

"When a Man is sad over his miserable condition, he does nothing to change it. Sadness doesn't change anything. It's only when he gets mad that he changes it. It takes madness to change it" -Malcolm X

We should all have been there storming the gates to the grassy knoll with him eh?

46 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

We should all have been there storming the gates to the grassy knoll with him eh?

Downtown Dallas isn't exactly Area 51, and even Area 51 had one guy willing to try running through the gates, culminating with nothing but a laugh with the guards and minimal charges. At least Alex Jones had a bullhorn.

Edited by Micah Mileto

10 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Downtown Dallas isn't exactly Area 51, and even Area 51 had one guy willing to try running through the gates, culminating with nothing but a laugh with the guards and minimal charges. At least Alex Jones had a bullhorn.

He's also a blowhard full of BS.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:01 PM, David Andrews said:

Alex Jones has made millions as a CT pimp, while genuine researchers go unfunded.

Don't most of you guys constantly accuse Ruth Paine etc. of being a "crisis actor" of sorts? Fetzer wasn't doing anything that KennedysAndKing.com or Black Op Radio hasn't done a thousand times over. This isn't about sympathy for Fetzer, it's about promoting an objective awareness and skepticism, e.g. the girl who said "They took the babies out of incubators".

Edited by Micah Mileto

19 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Don't most of you guys constantly accuse Ruth Paine etc. of being a "crisis actor" of sorts? Fetzer wasn't doing anything that KennedysAndKing.com or Black Op Radio hasn't done a thousand times over. This isn't about sympathy for Fetzer, it's about having an objective awareness for the nature of the world, e.g. "They took the babies out of incubators" girl.

Ruth is an actor.  Her transgressions are well documented in the Warren Omission.  Fetzer has been proven once again, much like Jones to be a charlatan. 

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ruth is an actor.  Her transgressions are well documented in the Warren Omission.  Fetzer has been proven once again, much like Jones to be a charlatan. 

LOL, tell it to the judge, serial harasser. Thanks for proving my point. But I'm sure you have faith in western government to decide who is an isn't "one of those" totally incorrect and charlatan  "conspiracy theorists". "Waa! my feelings are hurt! Waa! Please let me sue for damages! Waa! those conspiracy nuts are MEANIES".

Edited by Micah Mileto

20 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Don't most of you guys constantly accuse Ruth Paine etc. of being a "crisis actor" of sorts? Fetzer wasn't doing anything that KennedysAndKing.com or Black Op Radio hasn't done a thousand times over. This isn't about sympathy for Fetzer, it's about promoting an objective awareness and skepticism, e.g. the girl who said "They took the babies out of incubators".

In directly quoting me, you're misrepresenting my simple point about Alex Jones, perhaps baiting me to "accuse" Ruth Paine of a role different from that she played in the JFKA, and introducing Fetzer where I did not.  Please preserve distinctions; our legal system - an inspiration to the western world - is based on them.

Edited by David Andrews