The Education Forum

I told you Tulsi's the one!

To see how America has changed, go back to the hearings where Nixon faced impeachment. There were some men with honor then in the Republican Party like Howard Baker. Try to find one now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There she is again, opposing HRC and making too much sense:

In my view, the fact that she has to go on Tucker Carlson to get her message out on these stupid regime change wars tells us reams about CNN and MSNBC.  Because if she went on those two all she would hear is, "Why do you like Assad?"

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

Where we need a regime change is here in the United States.

Agreed, but which "regime," ultimately, needs to be changed?

I think JFK had the right idea about U.S. regime change when he told Mike Mansfield that he wanted to "break the CIA into a thousand pieces and cast it to the wind."

As POTUS, Hillary Clinton would, doubtless, have followed the Neocon/PNAC war plans in the Middle East, but now Donald Trump appears to be a Neocon mule in his own right, as Michael Wolff claimed in Fire and Fury.  The only difference between HRC and Trump in that regard is that Trump is a far more impulsive, reckless Neocon mule than Hillary would have been.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Donald Trump to tell us "who really destroyed the World Trade Center on 9/11."

Jim said: In my view, the fact that she has to go on Tucker Carlson to get her message out.

That's because nobody wants to hear from her anymore. Shes political dead meat and dead meat for good. Of course Tucker Carlson wants to find Democrats who stand with Trump, she was  MIA in impeachment. That's what the major Cable news are doing now, mining defectors.

Shes not the only candidate who wanted to end regime change wars. But the others could speak volubly on other subjects that are just more important to the American public. And she didn't show the power of her convictions, was MIA with the Democrats on Trump impeachment,

And now, of course now this debate is over. HRC  would never have reversed the Iran Peace Treaty and would never have taken Soleimani out. As W says, For any who had doubts, Trump was always a neocon mule.  Shes lost any battle cry she had. You can be again be crushed over it, Jim, but people make bad judgments and later suffer the consequences and that's just politics.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Bailing out of the Iran deal was just stupid.

ANd I think Trump did it just to spite Obama.

• Guest changed the title to I told you Tulsi's the one!