The Education Forum

John Newman's new posting on Facebook

John Newman wrote on Facebook yesterday:

THE INTRODUCTION TO THE FINAL SECTION ["VECIANA'S BIG ARMY SECRET"] OF MY 23 NOVEMBER CAPA PRESENTATION: Veciana’s work with the U.S. Army spanned four years, from 1962 to 1965. The most important part of his work with the Army took place in 1962 and 1963. Those two years are the most secret period of his life. In his 2017 autobiography, Trained to Kill, Veciana never mentioned the Army at all.
In the previous section of my presentation I laid out [will lay out!] the docume...ntary evidence about Veciana’s big Zabala secret. A few months after his inexplicable early release from prison, Veciana asked Zabala to play the crucial role in an extraordinary clandestine caper. Veciana told Zabala what he had told Gaeton Fonzi just a few days after his release from prison [on 2 March 1976]—that he had seen Lee Harvey Oswald with a man using the name Bishop in Dallas shortly before the assassination of President Kennedy.
On two occasions, in September 1976 and again in April 1977, Veciana told Zabala something very revealing about Bishop that he **never** told Fonzi in **any** of the countless discussions during their 38-year relationship. Veciana told Zabala that Bishop was a **CIA agent.** As Veciana acknowledged in his autobiography, that detail **tied the CIA to the very heart of the Kennedy assassination…** [THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE COMMENTING ON THESE CLUES. THEY MIGHT TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR INSTEAD OF WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR.]

See More
Image may contain: text

Comments

• Jeffrey Kaye
    Jeffrey Kaye Is it not true, John, that one can be listed as working for the Army and still be working for the CIA, e.g. as a cover identity? - Look forward to reading the book on all this!
    Hide or report this

• John Newman
    John Newman Jeffrey Kaye Not legally-but good question. See the attachment. It turns out that before Veciana was transferred from ISR-CIA to ISR-Army on 15 November 1962, the Army, with Lansdale's backing, hijacked Veciana and used him from September 62 through the Missile Crisis. (that way the CIA would be blamed for what the Pentagon was doing--forcing JFK into a war he did not want). All of this will be carefully laid out in Volume IV ("Armageddon").
    Hide or report this

• Tom Lipscomb
      Tom Lipscomb John Newman but I thought you said there was some question whether Phillips or Veciana could have been physically present for this meeting...
      Hide or report this
    • John Newman
      John Newman Tom Lipscomb: Sorry--what meeting are you referring to? The above question from Jeffrey Kaye and my answer are only addressing how the ISR is supposed to work and the change made to Veciana's ISR status on 11/15/62.
      Hide or report this
    • Tom Lipscomb
      Tom Lipscomb John Newman the one with Oswald. Sorry I wasn’t more clear
      Hide or report this
    • John Newman
      John Newman Tom Lipscomb: OK--you are referring to the fall 1963 shiny object. I haven't taken a final position on that yet as I do not have that period under my electron microscope. The documents I run across from that period are filed for future reference. It's not looking too good for the Veciana CIA agent scenario. There are land mines everywhere in the new documents. I keep hoping that since I won't be writing about the fall of 63 for a few years yet that maybe others will save me the trouble and solve this part of the case. If not, I'll get there eventually.🙏
      Hide or report this
    • Tom Lipscomb
      Tom Lipscomb Lord knows I understand it. Looks like you are taking on quite enough! For what it’s worth Bill Corson agrees w you so far
      Hide or report this
    Douglas Caddy

Write a reply...
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  • Charles Drago
    Charles Drago Can Veciana's perfidy be reverse-engineered to discern a path to and through his controller(s) en route to higher level (above and beyond Lansdale) Facilitators?

An obvious and basic question? So stipulated. But it must be posed, I submit, if the int
    See More
    Hide or report this
    • John Newman
      John Newman Charles Drago Yes--to the reverse engineering. The title of my CAPA presentation is: "Using Veciana's Misdirection to Create a Roadmap." The path uncovered will have to be dealt with by using a healthy skepticism to avoid potential sand traps. But I think its fair to say that exposing the misdirections of Halpern, Veciana and Nosenko have a least blown a hole open in the deceivers' defense.
      Hide or report this
  • Tom Sciamanna
    Tom Sciamanna I’m beginning to think that JFK’s fear of a “Seven Days in May” scenario played itself out in 1963?
    Hide or report this

• Phil Dragoo
    Phil Dragoo The upstream to the Veciana-Lansdale-Lemnitzer cabal may be suggested by this excerpt from spartacus-educational.com/JFKlemnitzer.htm:

BEGIN EXCERPT:

David Talbot argues in his book, Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years, that Walker's indoctrination program had been endorsed by General Lemnitzer. Talbot quotes a letter from Lemnitzer to Walker saying that he found his efforts "interesting and useful."

On 13th March, 1962, General Lemnitzer presented Robert McNamara with a top-secret memo, urging President Kennedy to order a variety of shocking incidents to create a rationale for invading Cuba. Code named Operation Northwoods, the memo suggested that the administration should arrange a terror campaign in Miami and Washington that would create international revulsion against the government of Fidel Castro.

President John F. Kennedy summoned Lemnitzer to the Oval Office on 16th March, 1962, where they discussed Operation Northwoods. Kennedy rejected the idea and three months later he told Lemnitzer that he was being moved from the Pentagon to become Commander of U.S. Forces in Europe.

Lemnitzer took up the appointment in November 1962. He became Supreme Allied Commander of NATO in January 1963 and held the post until 1969.

After retiring from the army he was a member of the American Security Council (ASC), the lobby for the military-industrial complex. The ASC was formed by Robert Wood and Robert R. McCormick in 1955. Other members of this organization included Douglas MacArthur, Sam Rayburn, Ray S. Cline, Thomas J. Dodd, W. Averell Harriman, Nelson A. Rockefeller, Eugene V. Rostow, John G. Tower and Patrick J. Frawley.

END EXCERPT

Phil's footnote: Lemnitzer, Lansdale and LeMay--oh my.

Veciana as another "Go to the out-of-bounds line and bark like a dog" deflector.

The Masters of War are at war with the temporary resident of the White House for all time. Regarding this terrible truth, an essay by Greg Burnham may be of use: http://assassinationofjfk.net/jfk-a-reformed-cold-warrior/
    Hide or report this
    Lyman Lemnitzer
    spartacus-educational.com
    Lyman Lemnitzer
    Lyman Lemnitzer
Edited by Douglas Caddy