The Education Forum
Robert Wheeler

Godfrey Rockefeller, Bell Helicopter and the World Wildlife Fund

The Opperman Report (a Podcast) had an interesting episode the other day about the World Wildlife Fund (WWF.) - Spreaker Version of Podcast

The interviewee (Michael Molitch-Hou) basically describes the WWF as a front group for CIA and mercenary activities. He also wrote a detailed article, which is available here.

Paramilitary Panda: WWF Land Grabs Rooted in Covert Apartheid History

Although not mentioned specifically in the Article at the link, Godfrey Rockefeller is often credited with being an early financial sponsor of the WWF.

Rockefeller "played an important role in the founding and creation" of the World Wildlife Fund, which included "hiring the first staff and chief scientist",[3] and later served as its executive director from 1972 to 1978. From 1977 to 2006 he served on the board of directors and the National Council of the WWF.[3] - Source: Wikipedia

Previous Godfrey Rockefeller mentions on this forum: 

Aside from Godfrey’s affiliation with the WWF, he was closely associated with the Helicopter Industry (he was an early proponent of Helicopter technology) and was the Chief Pilot for Bell Helicopter for about 25 years.

Godfrey spent 25 years in the commercial helicopter industry, working for Bell Helicopters as Chief Pilot; Peter Wright, Sr. recalled that he once landed a 32-foot (9.8 m) Bell 47 on a 40-foot (12 m) wide tennis court "because he did not want to ruin the lawn!"[2] He was president and chairman of the Helicopter Association of America, now known as the Helicopter Association International, in 1968, and also belonged to the American Helicopter Society, being a member since 1952 and belonging to its Gold Circle Club.[2]

His tenure at Bell would have spanned the JFK Era and I believe he mostly worked out of the Dallas area facilities.

I have never seen any association with Michael Paine but one would think they crossed paths as upper management types.

Edited by Robert Wheeler

I'm not sure Michael Paine was upper management at Bell, at least not at the time of the JFKA.  He may have consulted with Godfrey Rockefeller at Bell, or attended meetings with him, and his family connections possibly got him some invitations to parties at management level.  But if you research Paine's family background and assess his abilities, it's doubtful they'd buy him a boot upstairs at the company.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&ved=2ahUKEwix5Ia8kobmAhUxU98KHbJBC4kQFjANegQICRAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jfklancer.com%2Fpdf%2FPaine.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3pqcfqGAZyXzP1k5-B5580

If I'm wrong, I'd be very interested to hear details.  A dual biography of the Paines would certainly be valuable, and is overdue.

+++

For patterns in Rockefeller family use of charitable and religious organizations as cover for financial gain and social engineering, here's the go-to book:

https://www.amazon.com/Thy-Will-Done-Rockefeller-Evangelism-ebook/dp/B0762DCZX1/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=thy+will+be+done&link_code=qs&qid=1574712003&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-2 

In the twentieth century, they destroyed the indigenous Amazon population, and the jungle, for oil drilling and cattle land.

Edited by David Andrews

Not mentioned in the 2009 topic post by John Bevilaqua is that Ulius Amoss had a residence on Gibson Island (Maryland's Western Shore) as did Godfrey Rockefeller. (Gibson Island only has about 150 houses today. It was easily less than 100 before the 1960s.) 

The Bevilaqua post also has this ...

Ulius Amoss, once in the OSS, also delved into methods of programming paid assassains to do his bidding overseas and he worked very closely with Major Carleton S. Coon, an Anthropologist, OSS member and an Egyptologist on this project which eventually was merged into the MK/ULTRA operations of James J. Angleton and Ray S. Cline of the CIA.

Another Gibson Island Resident, Harold Noel Arrowsmith Jr., called himself an Anthropologist. Harold is best known for financing Neo Nazi George Lincoln Rockwell. He was also on the CIA's Munich Station radar in early '62 because of a correspondence he had with an ex-Nazi (Hans Rechenberg) who was contemporaneously corresponding with Otto Skorzeny. More about Harold here.

Other famous Gibson Island Residents include Bob Woodward.

The Robert Mueller's (1,2 &3)

the Founder of Marsch & Mclennan, and 

Ethel DuPont (who hung herself in May 1965 in her Michigan home.)

Ethel's father, Eugene duPont, along with Mary Pinchot Meyer's uncle (Gifford Pinchot), were two of the earliest founders of Gibson Island (as a vacation spot for the hoi polloi.) Ethel's suicide came about 6 months after May Pinchot's murder.

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Who was Godfrey Rockefeller in relation to David, Nelson and the others?

William Avery Rockefeller Sr.

Son - John Davison Rockefeller Sr.

Grandson - John Davison Rockefeller Jr.

Great Grandsons - Nelson, David, Lawrence, Winthrop, John Davison 3rd

Son - William Avery Rockefeller Jr.

Grandson - William Goodsell Rockefeller

Great Grandson - Godfrey Stillman Rockefeller

Great, Great Grandson   -  Godfrey Anderson Rockefeller Sr. (1924 – 2010)

I believe this makes Godfrey Anderson Sr 2nd cousin 1 time removed to Nelson, David, Lawrence, etc.

Cousin Calculator

deleted

The history of TEXTRON will be interesting reading for those interested in BELL...

Edited by David Josephs

22 hours ago, David Andrews said:

For patterns in Rockefeller family use of charitable and religious organizations as cover for financial gain and social engineering, here's the go-to book:

So I was scrolling through the Guns & Butter Podcast archives looking for something to listen to while I walked the dog.

Episode #322 caught my eye. "DuPont: The Secret Political Power" - An Interview with the author Gerard Colby. 

It turns out, Gerard Colby is also the author of the Rockefeller book at the Amazon link you posted. Go figure.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

So I was scrolling through the Guns & Butter Podcast archives looking for something to listen to while I walked the dog.

Episode #322 caught my eye. "DuPont: The Secret Political Power" - An Interview with the author Gerard Colby. 

It turns out, Gerard Colby is also the author of the Rockefeller book at the Amazon link you posted. Go figure.

Colby's Rockefeller book is so damning and ugly, the Rockefellers almost succeeded in suppressing it and getting all the copies destroyed.  That scandal, and the DuPont efforts against his earlier book, get a chapter in Christina Borjesson's book Into the Buzzsaw, which deals with journalism and books suppressed or harassed. 

https://www.amazon.com/Into-Buzzsaw-LEADING-JOURNALISTS-EXPOSE/dp/1591022304

I haven't read it in a couple years, but it's possible WWF is discussed in Thy Will Be Done.  The book is at least 800 pages, so it's not just a bag of innuendo and filler.

Edited by David Andrews

On 11/26/2019 at 8:36 AM, Robert Wheeler said:

William Avery Rockefeller Sr.

Son - John Davison Rockefeller Sr.

Grandson - John Davison Rockefeller Jr.

Great Grandsons - Nelson, David, Lawrence, Winthrop, John Davison 3rd

Son - William Avery Rockefeller Jr.

Grandson - William Goodsell Rockefeller

Great Grandson - Godfrey Stillman Rockefeller

Great, Great Grandson   -  Godfrey Anderson Rockefeller Sr. (1924 – 2010)

I believe this makes Godfrey Anderson Sr 2nd cousin 1 time removed to Nelson, David, Lawrence, etc.

Cousin Calculator

So a Rockefeller flew test flights for Bell.  Interesting to me, my dad got a 10 year pin from Bell as an Industrial Engineer as well as a 15 year one from LTV.  Though I don't think he ever met Godrfrey, or Michael Paine, nor Harold Dry Hole Byrd or Malcomb Wallace.

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

So a Rockefeller flew test flights for Bell.  Interesting to me, my dad got a 10 year pin from Bell as an Industrial Engineer as well as a 15 year one from LTV.  Though I don't think he ever met Godrfrey, or Michael Paine, nor Harold Dry Hole Byrd or Malcomb Wallace.

He also went to Philips Academy and Yale at the same time as GHW Bush. They were apparently friends.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:55 PM, David Andrews said:

Jair Bolsonaro says Leonardo DiCaprio paid WWF to burn down the Amazon:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/29/brazils-president-claims-dicaprio-paid-for-amazon-fires

Anything for another nomination...

Blind Items Revealed #5

November 30, 2019

The A+ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner didn't exactly deny that he was being used as a patsy by ecological organizations using self generated disasters as money grabs from the wealthy.

Leonardo DiCaprio