The Education Forum

Robert F. Kennedy was America's first Assassination Conspiracy Theorist

John Simkin

Robert F. Kennedy was America's first Assassination Conspiracy Theorist

David Talbot, wrote in his excellent book, Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years (2007) that Robert F. Kennedy "was America's first assassination conspiracy theorist." Soon after the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald, RFK received a phone call from J. Edgar Hoover, who insisted that Cuba's communist government was behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy. He claimed that Oswald had "shuttled in and out of Cuba" which was untrue. In reality, Oswald - or someone impersonating him - had tried only once, without success, to enter Cuba through Mexico, in September, 1963. RFK rejected the idea because he knew it was not in the interests of Fidel Castro to want his brother dead because of the secret negotiations that had been taking place between the two countries.

This article looks at the RFK investigation and who he concluded was responsible for the assassination. It also looks at the latest evidence into the case and suggests that RFK was right and names the people within the CIA and the anti-Castro Cuban community involved in the conspiracy. This includes the name of someone who is still alive. The full article can be read here:

https://spartacus-educational.com/spartacus-blogURL121.htm

I am convinced that Carl Jenkins organized the assassination. Quintero was one of the gunman. There is also evidence that Herminio Diaz Garcia was another gunman in Dallas.

As a result of the posting on this case yesterday I have been approached by someone who has the contact details of someone who might be the only one left alive (except for Jenkins) who knows the truth about the assassination. I will let you know if this witness is willing to talk.

Jenkins interviewed and selected certain members of Artime's MRR the DRE's AMHINT crew. He worked with a guy who went by the first name of "Gordon." 

Solis was a founding member of MRR. "In these meetings, the Revolutionary Recovery Movement (MRR) was created. Among its founders was Manuel Artime Buesa , who became a lieutenant of Castro's forces, led a group of ACU youth, who had been founders of the LAR, and were moving to the United States to be trained militarily by the CIA. . Beginning in January 1960, the group formed by university students began to move to the United States and on May 17 , 1960 , a group of 10 called José Andreu, Antonino Díaz Pou, Vicente Blanco Capote, Javier Souto, Armando Acevedo Arencibia, Carlos Rodríguez Santana, Enrique Casuso, José Raffo, Ramón Machado Vidal and Humberto Solís Jurado, were transferred to the Marie Antoinette Motel in Fort Lauderdale . At dawn on May 19 , Manuel Artime and Roberto de Varonas showed up at the Motel and were introduced to the CIA members (Carl Jenkins and Gordon) who were responsible for moving them to Useppa Island, in the state of Florida . In that initial group was Carlos Rodríguez Santana.

Some notes on Quintero, Artime and AMWORLD:

Rafael Quintero (AMJAVA-4) has 12 members of DRE (AMHINT) already signed up 11/23/63 for AMWORLD. Looks like they used AMHINT-53 (Luis Rocha) as recruiter for DRE.

11/27/63 The Exfiltries are to remain hidden onboard the Liberian registered ship The Joanne. They will have Collins radios and silenced weapons marked as spare parts. This doc was from Richard Beal, the logistics guy for AMWORLD. Looks like it was signed by Sam Halpern (signing for Helms) and Henry Hecksher.

Here's that puzzling doc from Zamka/Morales about a boat. You would think they would have something better to do at 20:30 on 11/22/63. Was this a "read between the lines" request?

Artime (AMBIDDY-1 blacked out) as Ignacio told Martin aka Raul Hernandez that he visited the crew and the men are in high spirits to begin the fight against Castro. 11/27/63.

The Black Nine left for Tortuguero, Costa Rica on 12/1/63.

Ordering the two LCMs aka AKLs. These became The Monty and The Gitana. They were used at Monkey Point and later in the Congo. Again Halpern signing off for Helms. Did the get these boats from here? DOD working with CIA. Testing the AKL-43 that went to Monkey Point. 

Ricardo Chavez as English speaking member of Swift boat crew. (Pedro Diaz Lanz working for Goldwater?)

The Joanne made it to Costa Rica and left 12/14/63 to go to Baltimore to pickup some more exfiltries. The Donna, sister ship, visiting the DR to look for a base. Was this The DonnaList of ships/boats used by CIA.

Fitzgerald (DAINOLD) and Joseph Califano visiting Guatamala 12/5/63! Document date 11/26/63.

12/3/63 Getting AMWORLD "staffers" to Nicaragua via plane from Florida.

Santiago ALVAREZ of Commandos-L arrives at Monkey Point to board the MV Joanne and use it to infiltrate a team. Doc by Carl Jenkins. 5/11/64

Shackley (REUTEMAN) item i mentions assassinating AMTHUG-1 aka Fidel.

David you do get deep.  This is hard for some of us to follow.  The first paragraph I think I kind of follow.  I've not read the links but the names I do recognize are mixed in with many I don't and I (without clicking yet) don't know  the meaning of most of the abbreviations and code names.  How does this relate Jenkins to the assassination and Oswald?

Not to make light of your work in any way but...  At one point you had me wondering:  Carlos Santana was in an initial group called the Exfiltries on 11/27/63, then one called the Black Nine on 12/1/63, and this was six years before Woodstock?  

Ha! Sorry Ron. I'll go into more detail later. Carlos RODRIGUEZ Santana was in the initial group of volunteers pre-Bay of Pigs. His Brigade number was 2506. He died in a training accident in Guatemala. They named the Brigade after him. The CIA had originally recruited 28 anti-Castro Cubans for training to become the cadre that would later train other exiles. These guys were mostly followers of Manuel Artime. This first group was trained by Carl Jenkins. Some of these guys were later (summer of 1963) recruited by Artime, Rafael Quintero and Segundo Borges to join Artime in the AMWORLD project. Carl Jenkins was the paramilitary leader for the AMWORLD project. So, when Quintero wanted to assassinate Castro on April 17, 1964, anniversary of the BOP,  he had to run his plan by Jenkins. Henry Hecksher was project leader. Richard Beal was coordinator of weapons, boats, planes, etc. Raul Hernandez was Artime's CIA contact.

More later.

Edited by David Boylan

What is astonishing to me is that JMWAVE was inquiring about a boat/maritime vessel six hours after the president was assassinated. This was the Joanne where a group of "exfiltrees" were hidden along with a cargo of silenced handguns and Collins radios (See Bill Kelly about Collins Radio). A conservative guess would be that this is "Part B" and this group was waiting for the word to assassinate Castro after he was blamed for JFK's death.

33 minutes ago, David Boylan said:

What is astonishing to me is that JMWAVE was inquiring about a boat/maritime vessel six hours after the president was assassinated. This was the Joanne where a group of "exfiltrees" were hidden along with a cargo of silenced handguns and Collins radios (See Bill Kelly about Collins Radio). A conservative guess would be that this is "Part B" and this group was waiting for the word to assassinate Castro after he was blamed for JFK's death.

Hi David,

Is it your position that the exfiltrees were directed in anticipation of a Black Op into Cuba in retaliation for JFK's death?  That is very interesting.  My thoughts when I read that document was that the "exfiltrees" were the assassination squad from Dallas that were trying to get out of the US and back to Artime's camps as an escape from any investigations.   The fact that David Morales was looking for the Joanne  mere hours after the assassination only underscored my suspicion.  

-David,

Would you agree that the individual named "Gordon" would be Gordon Campbell?  That would fit well since Gordon Campbell was chief of Maritime Operations at JMWAVE during that time, correct?

Jenkins interviewed and selected certain members of Artime's MRR the DRE's AMHINT crew. He worked with a guy who went by the first name of "Gordon." 

Solis was a founding member of MRR. "In these meetings, the Revolutionary Recovery Movement (MRR) was created. Among its founders was Manuel Artime Buesa , who became a lieutenant of Castro's forces, led a group of ACU youth, who had been founders of the LAR, and were moving to the United States to be trained militarily by the CIA. . Beginning in January 1960, the group formed by university students began to move to the United States and on May 17 , 1960 , a group of 10 called José Andreu, Antonino Díaz Pou, Vicente Blanco Capote, Javier Souto, Armando Acevedo Arencibia, Carlos Rodríguez Santana, Enrique Casuso, José Raffo, Ramón Machado Vidal and Humberto Solís Jurado, were transferred to the Marie Antoinette Motel in Fort Lauderdale . At dawn on May 19 , Manuel Artime and Roberto de Varonas showed up at the Motel and were introduced to the CIA members (Carl Jenkins and Gordon) who were responsible for moving them to Useppa Island, in the state of Florida . In that initial group was Carlos Rodríguez Santana.

55 minutes ago, Greg Kooyman said:

Hi David,

Is it your position that the exfiltrees were directed in anticipation of a Black Op into Cuba in retaliation for JFK's death?  That is very interesting.  My thoughts when I read that document was that the "exfiltrees" were the assassination squad from Dallas that were trying to get out of the US and back to Artime's camps as an escape from any investigations.   The fact that David Morales was looking for the Joanne  mere hours after the assassination only underscored my suspicion.  

Hi Greg,

I'm unsure as to what this group's purpose was. They had radios. We know that Felix Rodriguez was tasked with being the commo officer for the AMWORLD project. Segundo Borges became Major Borges for Colonel Artime in Costa Rica/Nicaragua. Rodriguez and Borges knew each other well. The were sent prior to the Bay of Pigs to assassinate Castro at Varadero Beach. Most likely by Jenkins. aka Larry.  Possibly using the word PATHFINDER.

1 hour ago, Greg Kooyman said:

-David,

Would you agree that the individual named "Gordon" would be Gordon Campbell?  That would fit well since Gordon Campbell was chief of Maritime Operations at JMWAVE during that time, correct?

Gordon may indeed have been Gordon Campbell. I'm still not sure if Gordon Campbell was a real name.

Here's Brad Ayers description of Gordon Campbell.  Ayers trained Artime in Small Unit Operations as part of Paramilitary Operations for the AMWORLD project.

Edited by David Boylan