The Education Forum

I Was A Middle-Aged JFK Lone-Nutter (Briefly) By Vince Nitwit (me)

Tague changed his story after his WC testimony. The unidentified patrolman disappeared.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/21077-james-tague-and-the-disappearing-patrolman/

On 12/18/2019 at 10:58 AM, Ron Ecker said:

Tague changed his story after his WC testimony. The unidentified patrolman disappeared.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/21077-james-tague-and-the-disappearing-patrolman/

Ron,

Thanks for the referral to your 2014 post. That is very interesting.

At the time, Chris Scally suggested that this patrolman might be R.M. Williams.

I don't think so.

According to Purdue Lawrence's traffic assignments, Williams was supposed to patrol on Main from Field St. to Houston.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1137#relPageId=514&tab=page

His ID number identifies him as a motorcyclist. Tague didn't say anything about the patrolman wearing a motorcycle helmet.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Vince I like your posts, and I like your temperament.

Yes, you've strayed, but now you've come back to the way, the truth and the light!

Welcome back, Brutha!

On 12/17/2019 at 4:56 PM, Vince Palamara said:

I firmly believe (based on my second book- the compilation of all medical statements/evidence) that the back wound was on the back, NOT the back of the neck, and it did not penetrate the chest (and, of course, it did not come out the front of the neck).

I infer you've concluded the shallow back wound was at T3.  Yes?

I further believe the neck wound (where the tracheostomy was located) was an entrance wound from the front.

I also believe that the occipital-parietal area of the head was blasted out and that the shot came from the front. I do not rule out another shot to the head from behind.

I also believe there was AT LEAST one missed shot.

Finally, I believe Connally was hit by a separate shot so, obviously, I think the SBT is crap.

I think we're on the same page regarding the medical evidence.  Thanks, Vince.

6 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I infer you've concluded the shallow back wound was at T3.  Yes?

I think we're on the same page regarding the medical evidence.  Thanks, Vince.

T3 or T4, yes. Thanks!

On 12/18/2019 at 3:40 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Vince,

It's always been my contention that the greatest evidence for conspiracy is not the number of shots that hit, but the number of shots that missed.

I was re-reading a couple of noes that I took, and something struck me. James Tague said, "

Mr. TAGUE And I ducked behind the post when I realized somebody was shooting after the third shot. After the third shot, I ducked behind the bridge abutment... And I says, "Well, you know now, I recall something sting me on the face while I was standing down there." And the patrolman said, "Well, I saw something fly off back on the street."

Do you happen to remember off the top of your head, which patrolman Tague was talking to? I'd like to go back and re-read his witness statement.

Steve Thomas

Wasn't that the Patrolman on the overpass, J.C. White?

6 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Wasn't that the Patrolman on the overpass, J.C. White?

Vince,

I don't think so, at least as far as what he told the WC:

https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/warren/wch/vol6/page255.php

Mr. Ball.
What did you do after that?
Mr. WHITE. As soon as the train passed I went over and on the northwest side of the Depository Building. On the northwest side of the book store up there with the rest of the officers and after about 30 minutes they told me to go out and work traffic at Main and Houston, and I stood out there and worked traffic.

Steve Thomas

On 12/22/2019 at 3:42 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Vince,

I don't think so, at least as far as what he told the WC:

https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/warren/wch/vol6/page255.php

Mr. Ball.
What did you do after that?
Mr. WHITE. As soon as the train passed I went over and on the northwest side of the Depository Building. On the northwest side of the book store up there with the rest of the officers and after about 30 minutes they told me to go out and work traffic at Main and Houston, and I stood out there and worked traffic.

Steve Thomas

That was off the top of my head. Officer J.W. Foster was the man.

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/S Disk/Skolnick Sherman Part 1/Item 098.pdf

6 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Vince,

I don't think the patrolman Tague talked to was Foster; at least he didn't speak of talking to Tague in his WC testimony, but I won't quibble about that. He could have talked to Tague and just didn't mention it.

I was interested in this little passage in Foster's testimony. The sergeant in question was D.V. Harkness:

https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/warren/wch/vol6/page251.php

Mr. Ball. Where did you go from there?
Mr. Foster. Went on around the back side of the bookstore.
Mr. Ball. Immediately?
Mr. Foster. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. . Back side? What do you mean by that?
Mr. Foster. Well, I guess you would say the northwest side of it.
Mr. BALL. When you got over to the School Book Depository Building, what did you do?
Mr. Foster. I was standing around in back there to see that no one came out, and the sergeant came and got me and we were going to check the---all the railroad cars down there.
Mr. Ball. Who was that sergeant?
Mr. Foster. Sergeant came up there.
Mr. Ball. Did you search the railroad cars?
Mr. Foster. No; he sent me back down to the inspector. Told me to report back to Inspector Sawyer.
Mr. Ball. Where?
Mr. Foster. At the front of the Book Depository.
Mr. Ball. Did you talk to Sawyer there?
Mr. Foster. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you tell your sergeant or Sawyer, either one where you thought the shots came from?
Mr. Foster. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. What did you then tell them?
Mr. Foster. Told them it came from that vicinity up around Elm and Houston.
Mr. Ball. Did you tell the sergeant that first, or did you tell that to Sawyer?
Mr. Foster. Told that to Inspector Sawyer.
Mr. Ball. You told that to Sawyer?
Mr. Foster. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. Did you tell that to the sergeant?
Mr. Foster. I don't know whether I told the sergeant that or not.

If Foster thought that the shots came from the vicinity of Elm and Houston", why wouldn't he have immediately told Harkness?
And, if he and Harkness were all set to search the railroad cars, why did Harkness instead tell Fotster to go see Sawyer in the front of the TSBD?
Why did Harkness change his mind? Foster must have told Harkness where he thought the shots came from. Why else would he have sent Foster to go see Sawyer?

Steve Thomas

19 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Vince,

I don't think the patrolman Tague talked to was Foster; at least he didn't speak of talking to Tague in his WC testimony, but I won't quibble about that. He could have talked to Tague and just didn't mention it.

I was interested in this little passage in Foster's testimony. The sergeant in question was D.V. Harkness:

https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/warren/wch/vol6/page251.php

Mr. Ball. Where did you go from there?
Mr. Foster. Went on around the back side of the bookstore.
Mr. Ball. Immediately?
Mr. Foster. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. . Back side? What do you mean by that?
Mr. Foster. Well, I guess you would say the northwest side of it.
Mr. BALL. When you got over to the School Book Depository Building, what did you do?
Mr. Foster. I was standing around in back there to see that no one came out, and the sergeant came and got me and we were going to check the---all the railroad cars down there.
Mr. Ball. Who was that sergeant?
Mr. Foster. Sergeant came up there.
Mr. Ball. Did you search the railroad cars?
Mr. Foster. No; he sent me back down to the inspector. Told me to report back to Inspector Sawyer.
Mr. Ball. Where?
Mr. Foster. At the front of the Book Depository.
Mr. Ball. Did you talk to Sawyer there?
Mr. Foster. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you tell your sergeant or Sawyer, either one where you thought the shots came from?
Mr. Foster. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. What did you then tell them?
Mr. Foster. Told them it came from that vicinity up around Elm and Houston.
Mr. Ball. Did you tell the sergeant that first, or did you tell that to Sawyer?
Mr. Foster. Told that to Inspector Sawyer.
Mr. Ball. You told that to Sawyer?
Mr. Foster. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. Did you tell that to the sergeant?
Mr. Foster. I don't know whether I told the sergeant that or not.

If Foster thought that the shots came from the vicinity of Elm and Houston", why wouldn't he have immediately told Harkness?
And, if he and Harkness were all set to search the railroad cars, why did Harkness instead tell Fotster to go see Sawyer in the front of the TSBD?
Why did Harkness change his mind? Foster must have told Harkness where he thought the shots came from. Why else would he have sent Foster to go see Sawyer?

Steve Thomas

Interesting, indeed!

I firmly believe (based on my second book- the compilation of all medical statements/evidence) that the back wound was on the back, NOT the back of the neck, and it did not penetrate the chest (and, of course, it did not come out the front of the neck).

I further believe the neck wound (where the tracheostomy was located) was an entrance wound from the front.

I also believe that the occipital-parietal area of the head was blasted out and that the shot came from the front. I do not rule out another shot to the head from behind.

I also believe there was AT LEAST one missed shot.

Finally, I believe Connally was hit by a separate shot so, obviously, I think the SBT is crap.

Vince, you go to the top of the list of "name" JFKA researchers, in my book.  

To the best of my knowledge, you, Don Jeffries, David Josephs, and Lawrence Schnapf are the only active members of the JFKA Master Class who acknowledge the T3 back wound/throat entrance wound.  (I don't put Vincent Salandria or E Martin Schotz on the active list.). 

While Schnapf acknowledges the T3 back wound he didn't present it at the Oswald Mock Trial in 2018, and when the prosecution claimed JFK was shot in the back of the neck the defense didn't challenge it.

The list of JFKA Master Class T3-deniers is long and imho -- inglorious.

I don't think people fully appreciate how significant the T3 back wound is.  A shallow wound in soft tissue between T3 and the upper margin of the scapula precludes a 6.5mm Full Metal Jacket strike.  That lets Oswald off the hook and bolsters his alibi.  T3 proves that at least one autopsy photo is a fake, and the final autopsy report is a fraud.

And of course it proves conspiracy.  

The T3 back wound is the most powerful evidence in the case and yet it's been buried for decades under Pet Theorist bull-offal.