• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Xmas to everyone here.  

Even DVP if he is lurking.

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Merry Xmas to everyone here.  

Even DVP is he is lurking.

Merry Christmas to you, Jim, as well as everyone on here!

Thank God DVP is gone from here!!!

Merry Christmas to all. But as for Santa Claus, given the size of the world and the number of homes that have to be visited, I think the Single Sleigh Theory is physically impossible. There is no way that Santa acts alone. 

4 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Merry Christmas to all. But as for Santa Claus, given the size of the world and the number of homes that have to be visited, I think the Single Sleigh Theory is physically impossible. There is no way that Santa acts alone. 

Maybe he sub contracts Air America.

Just finished watching my second favorite Christmas movie, It's a Wonderful Life.  Some of James Stewart's facial expressions in the latter part are classic.  But I never realized how Mr. Potter reminds me of the current President.  Then Potters field = NYC tenements.  

Hypocrisy has reached an all-time high. You can’t beat this:

“Together, we must strive to foster a culture of deeper understanding and respect — traits that exemplify the teachings of Christ.” – DONALD TRUMP

Trump Celebrates Christmas with Call for Americans to 'Exemplify' Christ

40 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Hypocrisy has reached an all-time high. You can’t beat this:

“Together, we must strive to foster a culture of deeper understanding and respect — traits that exemplify the teachings of Christ.” – DONALD TRUMP

Unless, of course...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/24/politics/rudy-giuliani-george-soros-jewish/index.html

Edited by David Andrews

Seriously, wishing everyone here the best holidays and New Year wishes.

In my case I have to laugh about my 2019 Xmas time doings.

Rough, but still very grateful and hopeful and appreciative.

Starting two months before 12/25/2019 I was hospitalized for 6 days with a serious diverticulitis infection. Then one week after discharge picked up this killer upper respiratory thing that has effected millions across the country. Mine turned into beginning Pneumonia.

Still have chest coughing from that two months later!

Afib episode during this, ER care for that one.

Prostate problems with bleeding right after that.

Looks like I re-fractured my L-4 vertebrae in last two weeks ( did so two years ago ) probably from coughing so hard and so much. Pain is as intense, constant and in exact same location as first fracture. Walking using the back of a high back office chair with wheels.

If JFK had back pains as bad as mine right now...he was worthy of our admiration for doing as much as he did despite it.

Really, not listing these woes of mine for sympathy. To me, it's painfully humorous. How many things can happen to someone during the Holidays like this?

This forum is a welcome diversion during all of this.

What luck Joe.

Edited by Joe Bauer