The Education Forum

Buell Frazier's Book Set For 2020 Release

Rob Clark

Who's excited for this? Will he finally come clean, or will Aynesworth's influence have him towing the company line? He should be used to waiting on steps...😉

My vote for title would be... "A Mile in My Moccasins" 😆

frazier.png

Edited by Rob Clark

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:  Why did it take 57 years for the guy who drove Oswald to work to write a book?

19 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Question:  Why did it take 57 years for the guy who drove Oswald to work to write a book?

I am not thrilled at who he is working on the book with:

Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting, beard and outdoorAnd his caption: "July 20, 1990 | The day that started it all with Professor Dave! (From L to R) Gus Russo, myself and Dave Perry!

29 years and 10,701 days... This game joyous and the story behind it is in the book! - BWF

11 hours ago, Rob Clark said:

Who's excited for this? Will he finally come clean, or will Aynesworth's influence have him towing the company line? He should be used to waiting on steps...😉

My vote for title would be... "A Mile in My Moccasins" 😆

frazier.png

I was excited...until I saw who he has been working with. See above.

But who is he hanging out with now? 

Who worked on the book with him?

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I have my suspicions...😋 He darn sure did NOT want to talk to the HSCA, and tried to avoid them at all costs. I have also heard from several respected and serious researchers who tried to ask him the hard  questions, that he shut them down very quickly. He has had a line for all these years, and he tows it well. Surrounds himself with buffers like Aynesworth and Perry and lawyers of course.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:06 AM, Rob Clark said:

I have my suspicions...😋 He darn sure did NOT want to talk to the HSCA, and tried to avoid them at all costs. I have also heard from several respected and serious researchers who tried to ask him the hard  questions, that he shut them down very quickly. He has had a line for all these years, and he tows it well. Surrounds himself with buffers like Aynesworth and Perry and lawyers of course.

The annoying thing is, since we don't have the official documentation concerning his late night polygraph examination, the man could have, many times within these  many years that have past, could have told many a researcher what he was literally asked if I am not mistaken....and as far as I am aware, he has not, perhaps he has and we have not seen those documents? Sigh...

I find it absolutely typical that Russo and Perry are so close to Buell. It makes perfect sense from a certain perspective. This is the one THE MOST crucial witnesses to Lee's innocence who is still breathing (Paine as well but I digress....and no chance in hell she'll reveal what actually occurred). My opinion is that Buell cannot be one who is simply free to say what he wants about the terribly day in question. One of the biggest bombshells of all would be his confirming (with genuine honesty) his being on that top step with Lee during the shooting.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

11 hours ago, Rob Clark said:

Rob I've thought for years it was the other way around.  He didn't surround himself with the buffers.  They surrounded him, on behalf of their employers, to make sure he towed the mark and walked the line.

In any case if Perry, Russo or Aynesworth are contributing or possibly ghostwriting for him I'd expect the book will be a 

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=8V78472Q&id=C18BD8845B01D6FA6F57029285A9904C10D9B5C2&thid=OIP.8V78472QLWm-V9Uyv-ukagHaFa&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.urantiansojourn.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2008%2f11%2fpalincrock.jpg&exph=438&expw=600&q=crock+of+crap&simid=608012844229788511&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0

Edited by Ron Bulman