The Education Forum

9 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

I'm not sure if Steve is implying that I'm acting as a proxy for Greg Parker, but just for the record: I haven't had any contact with Mr Parker about anything to do with this thread. Also for the record: I don't have an opinion either way about whether or not Oswald lived at that particular address.

I merely noticed that Greg was offering to debate the topic, and, since he can't do that here, anyone who is interested could do so at his forum, under a set of rules which seem unobjectionable.

That's fine Jeremy.

ROKC keeps nagging me to go their site to debate their various theories. I really don't know what that will accomplish, they are sticking to their stories and I don't believe them. Nothing is going to change either way. Just more heartburn and wasted time.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and nothing but excuses from the peanut gallery.

Best not venture out of your comfort zone. 

There is hoping non-existent evidence appears and gives a counterpoint. But I wouldn't count on it.

So far opposition has been scarce, I consider that the minority opinion.

Cheers, Ed

Ed:

several outstanding researchers interviewed people who witnessed Oswald's presence at 1026 North Beckley. Other researchers did not speak to those people but they are not gullible and information they communicate in their books can be trusted. None had questioned North Beckley as Lee Oswald's rooming house.

Please find here quotes from outstanding books and well-respected authors. None of them had questioned 1026 North Beckley as Lee Oswald's address. Maybe these authors, if not Steve or me, can awake a bit of doubt in your mind about whether pursuing your extraordinary theory is sound and whether it does any good to the JFKA case. 

Dane, Stan: Prayer Man: Out of the Shadows and into the Light, Martian Publishing, 2015, Location 3912 in Kindle Edition.

“Sean replied Prayer Man's shirt appears to be buttoned up fairly high. Fritz's transcription of Bookhout's interrogation notes indicates that Oswald told Fritz he changed shirts back at his rooming house—the shirt he was wearing when arrested was not the shirt he went to work in—that was a "reddish" shirt. A "maroon and grey cotton" shirt was found among Oswald's effects at N. Beckley Ave.  "What I wouldn't give to see a photo of it," said Sean.”

[A.S.: Sean, the photograph you wished to view was acquired from NARA in June 2019 and posted on EF a few times.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrison, Jim. On the Trail of the Assassins: One Man's Quest to Solve the Murder of President Kennedy . Paperless Publishing LLC. Kindle Edition. Location 3255.

“Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig, who was at the Book Depository at the time, confirmed this. When he heard the report of Tippit’s death on the radio, he looked at his watch; it was 1:06 p.m. And yet Oswald, it was generally acknowledged, had returned to his rooming house at around 1:00 p.m.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Griggs, Ian. No Case To Answer . JFKLancer Productions & Publications, Inc.. Kindle Edition., location 3446

“Oswald’s rooming house—1026 north Beckley aVenue.  Before closing, perhaps we should cast a glance in the direction of 1026 North Beckley Avenue, Oak Cliff—the rooming house at which Oswald was renting a room at this time. Is there any evidence to suggest that his room there required curtain rods? No. Is it even feasible that a tenant would be required to supply the curtain rods for his rented room? Again, no. The co-owners of the property (Mr and Mrs Arthur Johnson) and the housekeeper (Mrs Earlene Roberts) testified before the Warren Commission. A study of the testimony given by Mr and Mrs Johnson clearly tells us all we need to know regarding the question of curtain rods in Oswald’s room. Mrs Johnson was 61 years old at the time of the assassination and she had owned and occupied 1026 North Beckley for 21 years. Her testimony, taken by Assistant Counsel Joseph A. Ball in Dallas on the afternoon of 1st April 1964, revealed that the house had 22 rooms and that when Oswald began his tenancy there on 14th October 1963, there were “about 10 or 12” tenants in residence. (83)”

Joesten, Joachim. Oswald: Assassin or Fall Guy? (p. 73). Iconoclassic Books. Kindle Edition. (Spoke to Gladys Johnson)

“As a matter of fact, any independent and unprejudiced observer who, like this writer, has seen with his own eyes that tiny room at Mrs. Gladys Johnson's boarding house at 1026 North Beckley Avenue in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas must have been struck immediately by one peculiarity: the entire "wall" facing you as you enter this cubicle from the Johnsons' large living room consists of four windows. With a ground-floor window front running the full length of his room and opening out on the neighbor's driveway, Oswald was indeed living, as his landlady herself said in the course of a 45-minute talk I had with her, in "the most public room" of the house. A goldfish has more privacy in his glass bowl than Oswald had behind this unbroken window front, especially at night, when his room was glaringly lighted by an unshaded bulb dangling from the ceiling.”

Lane, Mark. Rush to Judgment . The Lane Group, LLC. Kindle Edition. Location 3108

“After getting off the bus, supposedly at 12:44 p.m.,[1634] Oswald is said by the Commission to have walked several blocks to the Greyhound Bus Station at Lamar and Jackson Streets,[1635] to have entered a taxicab driven by William Whaley[1636] and to have asked Whaley to drive him to the 500 block of North Beckley Avenue,[1637] which was four-tenths of a mile beyond his rooming house at 1026 North Beckley.[1638]”

McBride, Joseph. Into the Nightmare: My Search for the Killers of President John F. Kennedy and Officer J. D. Tippit (pp. 431-432). Hightower Press. Kindle Edition. Page 431.

“Gary Murr wrote in his pioneering 1971 monograph, The Murder of Dallas Police Officer J. D. Tippit, “It is true that Oswald was probably heading to his rooming house in Oak Cliff at 12:45 p.m. However, it is inconceivable that the dispatcher or Tippit, or Nelson knew of this. Oswald’s Oak Cliff address was unknown to his wife Marina or his employers at the Book Depository, let alone the Dallas police.” But was it inconceivable? The address of Oswald’s rooming house, 1026 North Beckley Avenue, where he had been living since October, supposedly was not discovered by the police until after his arrest, which was reported at 1:51. But perhaps, with all we have learned in the intervening years since Murr wrote about the Tippit killing, it is not so inconceivable that the Dallas police knew of Oswald’s Oak Cliff address at the time Oswald was headed there from downtown Dallas. Murr’s account shrewdly acknowledges the likelihood that Oswald was en route to Oak Cliff around the time of the radio order allegedly issued to those two officers, allowing the reader to infer (despite Murr’s denial) that there was a direct and suspicious cause… “

Meagher, Sylvia. Accessories After the Fact: The Warren Commission, the Authorities & the Report on the JFK Assassination (p. 229). Skyhorse Publishing. Kindle Edition.

“According to the Report (WR 182) examination of the register at the rooming house revealed that the signature “O. H. Lee” was in Oswald’s handwriting. It seems entirely credible that he registered under that assumed name. He had stayed at another rooming house for a week, and the landlady, Mary Bledsoe, had asked him to leave. Oswald felt, whether or not justifiably, that his history of residence in the Soviet Union and his unpopular political views had provoked his dismissal from jobs and perhaps his eviction from the rooming house. (1H 46) Thus it is understandable if he registered at the Beckley Street establishment under an assumed name; not even the Commission has seen this as criminal in motivation.”

Marrs, Jim. Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy (pp. 551-552). Basic Books. Kindle Edition.

“Oswald left the Depository and made his way to his South Oak Cliff rooming house, where he retrieved his pistol to defend himself. His landlady said that within minutes of his arrival, he hurried from his room after a Dallas police car stopped out front and beeped its horn twice.”

Summers, Anthony. Not In Your Lifetime: The Assassination of JFK . Headline. Kindle Edition. Loc 4482.

“Superficially, the last forty days of Oswald’s life were unremarkable. After five days renting from a first landlady with whom he did not get on, he took a room at 1026 North Beckley—registering under the name “O. H. Lee.” To the owners of the house and to fellow tenants, Oswald seemed quiet, lonely. He spent most evenings reading or watching television, rarely made conversation. He visited Marina almost every weekend.”

21 hours ago, Ed LeDoux said:

So far opposition has been scarce, I consider that the minority opinion.

Cheers, Ed

As you can see Ed LeDoux is NOW claiming the majority of the Ed Forum members agree with him that Oswald never set foot inside the Beckley Rooming House. 

Really?

All those in support and 100% agreement of Ed LeDoux’s theory, please voice your support. 

13 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

All those in support and 100% agreement of Ed LeDoux’s theory, please voice your support

Steve...   I've made the argument that the clothes BLEDSOE describes was fed to her after the fact...  "3 buttons missing, hole in elbow, grey pants, unkept..." since the Briarloom shirt and grey pants are found in the bottom drawer at Beckley.

Yet... you have this nice holster which 'probably' houses the pistol when not in use.  He would then have to remove the pistol from the holster and leave the empty holster to be found?

So I find out that there is a list of items NOT PHOTOGRAPHED... So what do we find?  Yet ANOTHER Wallet, except this one does not list the faked ALEX HIDELL SSS card starting with "42" .
We must remember that all these items were taken the night of the 22nd and returned on the 26th to be photographed and taken back...  More items were returned from FBI than was taken.

is the photo of the HOLSTER at the DPD 11/26....  wonder why they would list that in the NOT LIST ???

758634975_ITEMSNOTLISTEDINDALLASPDINVENTORYOF11-26-63ORPICTUREDONFILMSTRIPTAKENBYDALLASFIELDOFFICE-web.thumb.jpg.2d02224b3a21b554c2436fac5fb8ccfe.jpg

NONE of the items in this Wallet are claimed to have been photographed IN DALLAS... but of course we have the FBI photos of them.

Finally - we'd have to agree that little if anything is 100% in this case....  we also should agree that the evidence designed to focus attention on Oswald was found to the point of overkill by our FBI and DPD men...  the duplicity runs rampant in this case...  (While living at 101 San Saba "Marge" is taken to 2220 Thomas by Stripling to pick up some things)  -  multiple residences were truly not uncommon as one looks thru the Oswald history...

133849029_DODcardandSSScardhavesameMinskphoto-DPDdidnotnoticeordidnotseeit-yetisonFBIlistofevidencefromtheWALLET-smaller.thumb.jpg.c1b32afd82c8465266c90e6354ee7e9a.jpg

as well as Inventory page #11199/11200 which ends with Item #455 and then proceeds to list everything that might be found in/on a dresser & bathroom.

1308978832_1026BeckleyinventorywithoutDODItemnumbers-whydidtheystop.thumb.jpg.1425671ce51d8a733c1433bcef53c6f4.jpg

I voice my support for Ed's work (among others tackling this question) and the ongoing duplicity of the evidence at every turn.  What would be nice is dropping the
"I'm right - You're wrong" POV and simply admit that while there is evidence supporting each argument, the focus of the investigation was LEE HARVEY...

there is no advantage or disadvantage for Oswald being at Beckley...  

Steve - out of curiosity, can you explain Whaley here - NECHES and NEELY are no where near each other?

92446496_NECHESandBeckley-NOTsomuch.jpg.16ddc7b72bf1fa8a3836aa3f0e438111.jpg

The CHAIRMAN. The witness has been driving a taxicab in Dallas for 36 years.
Mr. WHALEY. Thirty-seven, sir.
The CHAIRMAN. Thirty-seven.
Mr. WHALEY. You name an intersection in the city of Dallas and I will tell you what is on all four corners.
Mr. BALL. Did you stop and let your passenger out on this run on the north or south side of the intersection?
Mr. WHALEY. On the north side, sir.
Mr. BALL. North side?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes.
Mr. BALL. That would be--
Mr. WHALEY. Northwest corner.
Mr. BALL. Northwest corner of Neches and Beckley?
Mr. WHALEY. Northwest corner of Neches and Beckley.

Mr. WHALEY. I am trying to find Beckley, the green light changed from red to green on Beckley, right here is an intersection; Zangs Boulevard goes on up, and Beckley turns off.
Mr. BALL. Here is Neches right here.
Mr. WHALEY. Let me see where Neches is, is that right? Yes, that is it.
This is the intersection right there.
Mr. BALL. We put an "X" there.
Mr. WHALEY. That is where he got off.
Mr. BALL. That is where you dropped your passenger, is that right?
Mr. WHALEY. That is--as far as I can see that is Neches.
Mr. BALL. That is Neches, that is Beckley.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; that is right, because that is the 500 block of North Beckley.
Mr. BALL. Now, we will mark the beginning of your trip on the large map as "Y", and where you dropped your passenger as an "X".
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. "Y" is the corner of Lamar and Jackson, and "X" is the corner of Neches and Beckley.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.

5 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Steve...   I've made the argument that the clothes BLEDSOE describes was fed to her after the fact...  "3 buttons missing, hole in elbow, grey pants, unkept..." since the Briarloom shirt and grey pants are found in the bottom drawer at Beckley.

Yet... you have this nice holster which 'probably' houses the pistol when not in use.  He would then have to remove the pistol from the holster and leave the empty holster to be found?

So I find out that there is a list of items NOT PHOTOGRAPHED... So what do we find?  Yet ANOTHER Wallet, except this one does not list the faked ALEX HIDELL SSS card starting with "42" .
We must remember that all these items were taken the night of the 22nd and returned on the 26th to be photographed and taken back...  More items were returned from FBI than was taken.

is the photo of the HOLSTER at the DPD 11/26....  wonder why they would list that in the NOT LIST ???

758634975_ITEMSNOTLISTEDINDALLASPDINVENTORYOF11-26-63ORPICTUREDONFILMSTRIPTAKENBYDALLASFIELDOFFICE-web.thumb.jpg.2d02224b3a21b554c2436fac5fb8ccfe.jpg

NONE of the items in this Wallet are claimed to have been photographed IN DALLAS... but of course we have the FBI photos of them.

Finally - we'd have to agree that little if anything is 100% in this case....  we also should agree that the evidence designed to focus attention on Oswald was found to the point of overkill by our FBI and DPD men...  the duplicity runs rampant in this case...  (While living at 101 San Saba "Marge" is taken to 2220 Thomas by Stripling to pick up some things)  -  multiple residences were truly not uncommon as one looks thru the Oswald history...

133849029_DODcardandSSScardhavesameMinskphoto-DPDdidnotnoticeordidnotseeit-yetisonFBIlistofevidencefromtheWALLET-smaller.thumb.jpg.c1b32afd82c8465266c90e6354ee7e9a.jpg

as well as Inventory page #11199/11200 which ends with Item #455 and then proceeds to list everything that might be found in/on a dresser & bathroom.

1308978832_1026BeckleyinventorywithoutDODItemnumbers-whydidtheystop.thumb.jpg.1425671ce51d8a733c1433bcef53c6f4.jpg

I voice my support for Ed's work (among others tackling this question) and the ongoing duplicity of the evidence at every turn.  What would be nice is dropping the
"I'm right - You're wrong" POV and simply admit that while there is evidence supporting each argument, the focus of the investigation was LEE HARVEY...

there is no advantage or disadvantage for Oswald being at Beckley...  

Steve - out of curiosity, can you explain Whaley here - NECHES and NEELY are no where near each other?

92446496_NECHESandBeckley-NOTsomuch.jpg.16ddc7b72bf1fa8a3836aa3f0e438111.jpg

The CHAIRMAN. The witness has been driving a taxicab in Dallas for 36 years.
Mr. WHALEY. Thirty-seven, sir.
The CHAIRMAN. Thirty-seven.
Mr. WHALEY. You name an intersection in the city of Dallas and I will tell you what is on all four corners.
Mr. BALL. Did you stop and let your passenger out on this run on the north or south side of the intersection?
Mr. WHALEY. On the north side, sir.
Mr. BALL. North side?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes.
Mr. BALL. That would be--
Mr. WHALEY. Northwest corner.
Mr. BALL. Northwest corner of Neches and Beckley?
Mr. WHALEY. Northwest corner of Neches and Beckley.

Mr. WHALEY. I am trying to find Beckley, the green light changed from red to green on Beckley, right here is an intersection; Zangs Boulevard goes on up, and Beckley turns off.
Mr. BALL. Here is Neches right here.
Mr. WHALEY. Let me see where Neches is, is that right? Yes, that is it.
This is the intersection right there.
Mr. BALL. We put an "X" there.
Mr. WHALEY. That is where he got off.
Mr. BALL. That is where you dropped your passenger, is that right?
Mr. WHALEY. That is--as far as I can see that is Neches.
Mr. BALL. That is Neches, that is Beckley.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; that is right, because that is the 500 block of North Beckley.
Mr. BALL. Now, we will mark the beginning of your trip on the large map as "Y", and where you dropped your passenger as an "X".
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. "Y" is the corner of Lamar and Jackson, and "X" is the corner of Neches and Beckley.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.

Both Ball and Whaley got confused with a Neches and Neely. The 700 block of North Beckley was near the corner of Neely and North Beckley. Oswald requested 500 block of North Beckley, but got off earlier, closer to the Beckley Rooming House. 

15 minutes ago, Steve Roe said:

Both Ball and Whaley got confused with a Neches and Neely. The 700 block of North Beckley was near the corner of Neely and North Beckley. Oswald requested 500 block of North Beckley, but got off earlier, closer to the Beckley Rooming House. 

Confused?  That's why I posted Whaley telling us after 37 years as a cab driver he knows every corner in Dallas...
Neches is a short walk from 1026 N Beckley... and in general just a short, tiny street.  It has 6 total cross streets (one being Elsbeth)

In fact, that red dot at Neches is actually 500 NECHES... the map is way too small to see if Whaley actually marked it with an "X"

1908093502_WhaleyandNECHES.jpg.82ffea7adbd64ac8e01ac874a9b74faa.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/1026+N+Beckley+Ave,+Dallas,+TX+75203/500+Neches+St,+Dallas,+TX+75208/@32.7569274,-96.8269572,18z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x864e999d1b785c03:0xf4b8e76beb3a162d!2m2!1d-96.8225987!2d32.7558221!1m5!1m1!1s0x864e998220a5384f:0x485c57192e86ac84!2m2!1d-96.829127!2d32.75613!3e2?hl=en  -  this is the short walk from 500 NECHES to 1026 N Beckley...

There is no mention of NEELY....

Yet, he writes "500 N Beckley" as the place he was told to go and twice where he let him off?

"I got in the 500 block of N Beckley and he said this will do"... and then he walks SOUTH on Beckley... not North to his room... why you may ask

Also at 500 N Beckley is the EL CHICO RESTAURANT and Mack Pate's garage... so moving it to 700 and closer to NEELY when he's supposed to be living up the road at a spot WHALEY passed just seconds ago....  also real close to 500 N Beckley is where Tippit is killed....

So Steve - Is there anything in WHALEY's written statement that leads you to 700 N Beckley?

1616983570_mapofTippitElChicoVaganovand4340WDavis.thumb.jpg.f13df156a504aea8a219ef44ccb20013.jpg

573717888_MackPategaragewithTFWhiteviewofElChicoparkinglot.thumb.jpg.21b897f8331c04e3021402412341b608.jpg

1282428629_Whaleyhandwrittenstmt-3referencestothe500block-notONE700-web.thumb.jpg.9d0a3254a5bc76efd8f5b6351c5d7913.jpg

David, now you are diverting Ed’s thread away from Beckley into an entirely different subject. I asked for folks who believed Ed’s 50 page theory that Oswald never lived at 1026 North Beckley. You, David, responded with a bizarre answer, yes you support Ed and ROKC but it makes no difference to you in your research. Sorry, that’s going off somewhere else. So let’s put it in very simple terms, “ Do you, David Joseph’s, believe Oswald never lived at 1026 North Beckley?” A simple yes or no would clear up your position. 

.."extraordinary theory"...?

Or simpler.

An ordinary theory hinted at and hidden in plain sight all along.

The Emperor had disrobed long ago. These gents though when told the emperor is naked turn against those seeing no clothes. They excuse it as being some flesh colored garb or just bad lighting upon his robes.

Perfectly acceptable excuses, if it were the case. Alas it's never the nudists fault, but those whom point out the nudity on display.

Welcome to Roe'm where lack of evidence is King, and opinion its joker.

Cheers, Ed

PS

Truths are not based on consensus that ebbs and sways. They stand like statues. The birds and their droppings come and go. 

Edited by Ed LeDoux

Seemed Steve's only salvo came in the form of Oswald's notebook and the rooming house numbers. As I stated in the essay I thought Ruth gave Lee the numbers to check out. Alas there was never any call to the rooming house from Oswald to inquire about or reserve a room...

then what was the point of having the numbers...

as stated they were given to Lee and he went there but they only had a tiny room so he checked the other. At about the same time Herbert Lee does rent a room. 

Oswald instead found Bledsoe's suitable enough and rented it for the week. (under his own name)  After the week stay it may not have been a good fit for the Oswalds. A seperate apartment where a washing machine could be installed for Marina's benefit was preferred.

The Beckley witnesses are the best we could hope for and their statements are golden..., and prove 'their Oswald' was other roomers and COULD NOT BE OSWALD. 

No one who actually knew Oswald saw him at Beckley.

The only story comes via Ruth about calling and some story about Lee calling back after hearing the call,or after finding out during his nightly calls., I say Ruth did call to inquire about rentals, and Ruth covered her tracks like a good Quaker. She knew she might get caught with her call/s to Beckley and the alias ruse helped her immensely.

& why always two stories... tell me,...always 2 tales to pick from,,, be it Earlene, or Johnson's or Ruth, its always two stories about Beckley.

This cannot be good for Roe or the case against Oswald.

Should be a natural evidentiary path, but not in Roe'm.

Here at Beckley we have a half dozen Oswald tales and no Oz. Its a ghost story. The whole thing smells on ice. The register is deep sixed, a scrap piece of paper from the "maid" is considered proof... but wait Roe can only at best offer up a photocopy, worthless for evidentiary purposes. Yet Roe tries to claim its Oswald's signature... He is sunk there. The Titanic stayed afloat longer.

Then... His third hand story was rather convenient and bunkum. Then came a spate of needless ifs and what ifs.

There is only one IF...

Stephen Roe row that Titanic lifeboat...

Thee IF is If Oswald denied living at Beckley. 

There's nothing to show he lived in the tiny room. If he claimed to live there and the Johnson's denied it yet a search turns up his belongings then great suspicion would be cast on the Johnson's for little benefit other than to avoid association with a murderer. If he said he did live there and the Johnson's agreed he did then no harm, unless the dates were not the same as given by Oswald... But a late arriving slip of paper confirms everything complete with the killers sig. Oy vey.

Erasure by Gladys must have been overlooked by Steven.  Oh my.

Likewise if Lee said he lived there 'once' and the Johnson's only agree that he is living there when they see him in custody on TV.

Why?

The favors the DPD has done for Gladys are being called in. She only plays along for the possibility of money, as she herself stated, and some future help by the DPD.

The cops did need Oswald in a Dallas rooming house with evidence to tie him to Tippit (Holster, Zip up Eisenhower jacket) and JFK (changed pants and shirt)... They cant have him on a bus from Elm to Jefferson!!!

.... Where would he get the jacket and pistol to kill Tipppit, yeah... let alone change his clothes TO those of Prayerman.

The FBI cut up the clothes for residues, and oddly do not test Holster for anything at all..., not even if the holster fit the pistol.

Roe, et al are playing the excuse game for all its worth. But their excuses are made of cheap tin, the kind they make badges outta. 

Cheers, Ed

BTW the "Key" to the rooming house is Lee had none.

Ed:

I confess I have difficulties following your creative style of writing with references to some stories in which you are posing as the one who can see through and the rest who do not are  fools at best. 

There was an interesting point in your latest post about the key not being found in Lee Oswald's possessions. I wonder if Mrs Pat Hall could be asked about how the rooming house operated as far as guest keys are concerned. Else, the missing key is a real red flag.

Could you please explain the following:

"Where would he get the jacket and pistol to kill Tipppit, yeah... let alone change his clothes TO those of Prayerman."

What do you mean with "...let alone change his clothes TO those of Prayerman" ? 

15 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

David, now you are diverting Ed’s thread away from Beckley into an entirely different subject. I asked for folks who believed Ed’s 50 page theory that Oswald never lived at 1026 North Beckley. You, David, responded with a bizarre answer, yes you support Ed and ROKC but it makes no difference to you in your research. Sorry, that’s going off somewhere else. So let’s put it in very simple terms, “ Do you, David Joseph’s, believe Oswald never lived at 1026 North Beckley?” A simple yes or no would clear up your position. 

Do you honestly believe WHALEY and the DPD does not know where Beckley and Neely is?

Do you believe it makes sense to pass your room for rent getting closer to the ultimate destination, the theater, and saving the time being seen getting back up to 1026 and then back down to the theater...  if he lived at 1026, he would have stopped at 1026...  instead he is in the same exact vicinity as the El Chico and Tippit murder...

Why do you suppose WHALEY is allowed to get away with a lie which contradicts his signed statement?

So you tell us Steve - with 100% surety - where was Oswald left off on his journey leading to his supposed room to pull the pistol from the holster and carry it in his pocket?
and Speaking of that pistol... https://kennedysandking.com/images/pdf/JosephsPistol.pdf  the duplicity here rivals that of Beckley, the Tramps, the rifles, the forensics, the bullets and on and on and on....

Ya see Steve, unlike you and your myopic approach to this case where nothing interacts or connects to anything else... your arguments stand a chance... but since that's is simply not the case... it helps if you understand a bit more than the 3 lines of rebuttal you've memorized and spew non-stop...

Whaley dropped him at 500.... if it was Oswald at all.  HE proceeded SOUTH on Beckley (toward Theater, Tippit and Ruby)...

It's nice that Whaley places every identifying item of Oswald's into his memory... 2 jackets including the big blue one found later at the TSBD, silver accented shirt which he changed at some point, and jewelry...  but we know our Oswalds did not have a jacket on when leaving...

So why all this lying related to getting Oswald from Dealey Plaza to the room you claim he lived in...?

img_1133_544_200.jpgMr. BALL. Here is Commission No. 162 which is a gray jacket with zipper.   
Mr. WHALEY. I thank that is the jacket he had on when he rode with me in the cab.
Mr. BALL. Look something like it?

And here is Commission Exhibit No. 163, does this look like anything he had on?  img_1133_545_200.jpg
Mr. WHALEY. He had this one on or the other one.
Mr. BALL. That is right.  (LEADING THE WITNESS MUCH?)

Mr. WHALEY. That is what I told you I noticed. I told you about the shirt being open, he had on the two jackets with the open shirt.
Mr. BALL. Wait a minute, we have got the shirt which you have identified as the rust brown shirt with the gold stripe in it.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. You said that a jacket--
Mr. WHALEY. That jacket now it might have been clean, but the jacket he had on looked more the color, you know like a uniform set, but he had this coat here on over that other jacket, I am sure, sir.
Mr. BALL. This is the blue-gray jacket, heavy blue-gray jacket.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.

4790261_Whaleyhandwrittenstmt-3referencestothe500block-yetrepeatswhatOswaldsaysintestimonyasthe700block.jpg.fdbafeb9a5e3950cce45a572d7e0e25f.jpg

Mr. BELIN. Now when this man that you picked up on November 22 got into your cab, where did he say he wanted to go?
Mr. WHALEY. To the 500 block of North Beckley.
Mr. BELIN. I will take you back to November 22.
You turned south on Beckley and then where did you go as you turned south on Beckley?
Mr. WHALEY. I went right up on Beckley headed toward the 500 block.
Mr. BELIN. Then what happened
Mr. WHALEY. When I got to Beckley almost to the intersection of Beckley and Neely, he said, "This will do right here." and I pulled up to the curb
Mr. BELIN. Was that the 500 block of North Beckley?
Mr. WHALEY. No, sir; that was the 700 block.
Mr. BELIN. You let him out not at the 500 block but the 700 block of North Beckley?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.

Not sure if you know anything about Vaganov, http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/ref/collection/po-arm/id/23343  but you might want to do a little reading

Driving in Dallas with a red Thunderbird convertible and living in the same small area centered on 500 N Beckley.

1502070636_OswaldandRubyhomosexualloversDallasT-1Summer1963beforeMexico-RubygetsLeeanapartmentinhisbuilding-web-redconvertibleVaganov.jpg.6cb9e9a122e32848e554b78228d7a3dd.jpg

1616983570_mapofTippitElChicoVaganovand4340WDavis.thumb.jpg.f13df156a504aea8a219ef44ccb20013.jpg

Andrej that would be your own deficit if you can not accept evidence as evidence. This is not cryptic writing.

The 'facts 'are that nothing Steve, yourself or the authorities put forth is convincing, let alone verified.

Quite the contrary, no matter the "style" presented the fact is no evidence showed Oswald stayed at Beckley.

Phone numbers in books do not suffice.

Why do you feel the need to appeal to authority when these authorities have been discredited is the question I have for you Andrej.

If you, Andrej are on a bus from work to a theater then obviously you did not change clothing mid stream.  

The wild rides to get Oswald to Beckley have too been dismantled.

They never happened.

So why is the continuation of the Warren Commission's route for Oswald any more sacred?

It is no longer possible that these murders were feats of Oswald's. The police were framing Oswald just like many others. We know Will Fritz's true history and how he worked.

To say any of the essay or these facts are disputed is disingenuous. 

They merely upset you and your apple cart, guess you should watch the road rather than polls or popular notions.

Better buckle up Andrej, more curves ahead.

Cheers, Ed

PS If you need a translation of the above come to ROKC and It will be apparent.

1 hour ago, Ed LeDoux said:

Andrej that would be your own deficit if you can not accept evidence as evidence. This is not cryptic writing.

The 'facts 'are that nothing Steve, yourself or the authorities put forth is convincing, let alone verified.

Quite the contrary, no matter the "style" presented the fact is no evidence showed Oswald stayed at Beckley.

Phone numbers in books do not suffice.

Why do you feel the need to appeal to authority when these authorities have been discredited is the question I have for you Andrej.

If you, Andrej are on a bus from work to a theater then obviously you did not change clothing mid stream.  

The wild rides to get Oswald to Beckley have too been dismantled.

They never happened.

So why is the continuation of the Warren Commission's route for Oswald any more sacred?

It is no longer possible that these murders were feats of Oswald's. The police were framing Oswald just like many others. We know Will Fritz's true history and how he worked.

To say any of the essay or these facts are disputed is disingenuous. 

They merely upset you and your apple cart, guess you should watch the road rather than polls or popular notions.

Better buckle up Andrej, more curves ahead.

Cheers, Ed

PS If you need a translation of the above come to ROKC and It will be apparent.

Ed:

what evidence are you talking about? There are witness testimonies taken under oath and there are interrogation reports saying that Lee Oswald stayed at 1026 North Beckley. There is Pat Hall's interview. There are interviews made by first generation researchers (e.g., Joachim Joesten) which say the same. This is enough evidence and I do not need to show more evidence. After more than 56 years I cannot provide any new evidence. The onus is with you to demonstrate that this evidence does not stand because you have positive evidence for Lee Oswald staying at a different place - you would have an address of that other accommodation, witness testimonies, bills or other documents supporting alternative address of Lee Oswald in October and November 1963. However, you do not have any such evidence. The problem is not me refusing to accept evidence, you see I am accepting it. I just see no evidence on your part.

The authorities I am referring to are well-respected, often first-generation researchers. Their research is more authentic than my ever can be because I am not in position to do my own interviews, watch how people respond, trace all living witnesses associated with 1026 North Beckley, talk to surviving neighbors etc. This is what you should have done if you wished to put forward this topic.

If I ask you about you about the meaning of your sentence alluding that Oswald wore the same clothes at work on Friday morning and after his arrest, you answer this way:

"If you, Andrej are on a bus from work to a theater then obviously you did not change clothing mid stream.  " 

I mean, is this a clear answer? It is not about me taking bus and changing or not changing my clothing before going to movies. May I ask you again to explain your view on whether Lee Oswald did or did not change his clothes after leaving the Depository? It is a simple yes or no. This is a highly relevant question in the context of 1026 North Beckley and the identity of Prayer Man, and actually my strongest reason to spent time with your thread. The point is that Lee did change his pants and shirt after leaving the Depository and before he was arrested. This could only happen at a place where he lived. If he did not change his clothes at his rooming house 1026 North Beckley, where did he? Did Police know about that other address and how if Lee did not tell them? Did they send a fake squad to 1026 North Beckley but actually retrieved his belongings from that other address? Do you have any evidence supporting this scenario?

"They merely upset you and your apple cart, guess you should watch the road rather than polls or popular notions."

No, I am not upset although I admit that I am spending more time with this thread than I would wish. However, it seems that there is just no one from senior members of this Forum wishing to take part and express their views, and I do not want this case to be demolished with faulty interpretations more than it has been done, and so I actually feel obliged to respond. However, I guess I did my bit and if I withdraw from this thread nobody can blame me for not engaging any longer.

"Better buckle up Andrej, more curves ahead. "

You mean, more of similar theories in your sleeve?

"PS If you need a translation of the above come to ROKC and It will be apparent."

I do not need any translation from you or members of another forum. I just want you to write in focused, accurate sentences rather than in your divergent style with some small nasty comments intermingled.

Edited by Andrej Stancak