The Education Forum

I cant find it remotely possible he lived there Paul.

No actual evidence says he did.

The cops were no saints by any stretch.

Will Fritz didn't get a 98% clearance rate on murders by doing it all alone.

We have the benefit of history, and his story isnt fairing well. Fritz lied, cheated, railroaded and did what it took to get a confession, many many were false. The foot soldiers were not clueless. Oswald's treatment and Reid Technique application robbed him of his alibi.

Not till Bart Kamp found Hosty's notes did we find out where and what Oswald's alibi was.

Thus conjecture over an alias and address Lee never used or can be substantiated is direct proof the original story has more holes than cheese in Switzerland.

If you want to surmise an address for Oswald then I suggest a thread by Mick Purdy called Buell Wesley Frazier Where's Your Rider. If its correct then Lee was staying at Ruth's till a washing machine was rented for Marina to use in a family size apartment they were set to occupy before Christmas.

Lee had enough money saved up. 

Did he have another place. Did Marina make/sew/knit curtains? For what?

Not the tiny room at Beckley with curtains on every "wall" ... seems odd doesn't it Paul?

Cheers, Ed

https://servimg.com/view/17602890/1339

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One incident that made Will Fritz "legendary" was the time he got a murder suspect

to confess over the long-distance telephone. But Fritz was a key figure in

framing Oswald for the JFK and Tippit murders. Jim Leavelle indicated to me

that Fritz knew they didn't have a case against Oswald for killing JFK, so he wanted

to nail him for killing Tippit, which he didn't do either.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=57768&search=YMCA#relPageId=57&tab=page

Letter from J.Edgar Hoover to Deputy Assistant Secretary for Security, Department of State dated February 12, 1964:

We are endeavoring to identify Lee Harvey Oswald's place of residence during the period from October 19, 1962 when he moved out of the YMCA in Dallas to November 2-3, 1962, when, with his wife, he moved into a furnished apartment at 604 Elsbeth Street, Dallas, Texas.”

The letter is asking that George de Mohrenschildt be re-interviewed concerning what he might know.

Reading through Mary Ferrell’s Chronologies for the month of October, beginning from around October 8 – October 14th. she asks “where does Oswald spend the night?”

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=40390#relPageId=77&tab=page

pp. 77-80.

By greg parker on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 11:33 pm

Steve, here is the Taylor interview. Only had a quick read, but my impression is that it needs a deeper look.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=57773&search=taylor#relPageId=58&tab=page

Mr. TAYLOR. It had to be some time between September and November 15, because my wife and I separated after that. Anyway, at some point during this period, I do remember going to an area in Oak Cliff and looking for Lee. I don't think I found him--at least, not on the occasion I remember. All I had was some vague directions that----

Mr. JENNER. From whom?
Mr. TAYLOR. Well, directly from my wife but indirectly I believe that came to her from Mrs. De Mohrenschildt.

Mr. JENNER. Were you requested to seek to locate him?
Mr. TAYLOR. I don't know why I was trying to locate him. I don't remember anything except I remember driving around one area one evening looking for a residence of his on some vague directions. As I say, I don't even remember if it was a residence of the whole family or just of Lee. I went back to this area within the last few weeks and located a building that stuck--or I had a recollection of one building in this area and I went back to the area and found it and gave that information to Agent Yelchek of the FBI. I don't know what he----
Mr. JENNER. What location was that?
Mr. TAYLOR. I gave him the exact street address---but it seems to me like it was---well, the name of the apartment building was the Coz-I-Eight [spelling] C-o-z---I---E-i-g-h-t--apartments, and I thing they were located at 1404 North Beckley. But the address I could be off on; but the name I do remember.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=45#relPageId=148&tab=page

WC testimony of Mrs. Gibson: at 11:00 AM, May 28, 1964 (formerly Alexandra de Mohrenschildt)

(11H138)

Mrs. GIBSON. Yes; I am trying very hard to think of where he stayed. It is such a very vague recollection, so vague it is barely there, that he had a room. But I don't know where.
Mr. JENNER. During this period?
Mrs. GIBSON. During that period; yes.
Mr. JENNER. From the 19th to the 3d?
Mrs. GIBSON. Yes; it is so vague but it is there, that he had a room somewhere. Where I don't know. I just can't think.

Mrs. GIBSON. It seems to me that he had a place to live somewhere near where he was working, somewhere easily accessible on foot, to where he was working. (Is she thinking of the YMCA?)
Mr. JENNER. That is your former husband Gary's recollection, and he seemed reasonably confident that you would recall the address.
Mrs. GIBSON. No, no; no idea. Did Gary mention something about one night we were in Oak Cliff and we were looking for some place.
Mr. JENNER. He said you were looking for Oswald?
Mrs. GIBSON. Is that what he said? And we went up and down and up and down and we never found the place. I recall one evening, I don't remember what we were looking for, but I recall this.
Mr. JENNER. You were looking for Oswald?
Mrs. GIBSON. Is that who we were looking for?

Mr. JENNER. No; I----
Mrs. GIBSON. I don't know, I am not sure, but one evening Gary and I were looking for some place, and I don't know where it was. But it was in Oak Cliff. It was right over the river. And we went up and down and back and forth for a good hour looking for this address. And I can't think of where it was, and we never found it. I do remember that. We never found it.
Mr. JENNER. But it had something to do with Oswald?
Mrs. GIBSON. I think it did. I think it had to do with a room that he had over there, but where it was, the address, I don't know. I never knew Oak Cliff very well in the first place.
Mr. JENNER. You say he was now employed and could afford a room?
Mrs. GIBSON. Yes; but I don't know where. I--we couldn't find it wherever it was, because we looked.
Mr. JENNER. But you did have an address at that time?

Mrs. GIBSON. I had an address for something I was looking for. What it was I don't know. If I was looking for him or if I was looking for somebody else, if Gary was looking for somebody, I don't recall. But it could possibly be that it was him that we were looking for. I don't know how Gary thinks I can remember an address, though. I don't.

In her Chronologies for October, 1962 (on page 78) Mary Ferrell locates the Coz-I-Eight apartments at 1306.N.Beckley.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=40390#relPageId=78&tab=page

Is it possible that Oswald (or someone posing as Oswald) who applied for PO Box 6225 on November 1, 1963 remembered the apartment complex, but transposed the numbers? He listed his home address as 3610 N. Beckley.

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337065/m1/1/

And is there any significance to that apartment complex?

Marina says that after Lee checked out of the YMCA on October 19th, he moved to an apartment, but she didn't know where it was.

Leon Gopadze December 10, 1963 Secret Service interview of Marina. Warren Commission Exhibit 1789.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1139#relPageId=434&tab=page

WC testimony of George de Mohrenschildt at 10:00 AM on April 22, 1964

(9H166)

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/demohr_g.htm

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. That was a little bit later on--when he already moved to Dallas, he already had the job. But now I am trying to recall who moved him from Fort Worth to Dallas, and I think that was Gary Taylor, my ex-son-in-law, and Alex, my daughter. I think they both drove to Fort Worth.
I told them to do so--"Go to Fort Worth and help them, they have no car, they have no money--help them to move."

I think in the meantime Lee found a job at Jaggars, and was looking for a place to live, and found a place to live himself in Oak Cliff, this address which I don't remember now--the first address in Oak Cliff. He had two addresses. I forget the exact address. My wife will remember that.

WC testimony of Jeanne de Mohrenschildt taken at 4:45 PM on April 23, 1964.

(9H285)

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=43#relPageId=293&tab=page

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/demohr_j.htm

I said, "For God sakes, if we are to help them, I cannot race to Oak Cliff to help them with this or that"--if she had to go to the doctor. Why wouldn't they take a little place near us, it will be much easier for me to help her.

He had some reasons to live far away.
I don't know if anybody else mentioned that to you. That was everybody's impression. For some particular reason, he moved all the way out.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10672&relPageId=400&search=Bouhe

On November 28, 1963 Bouhe was interviewed by SA John Flanagan about any possible relationship between Jack Ruby and Lee Oswald. In the course of the interview, Bouhe "produced a card on which he kept addresses and this card bore the notation dated November 1, 1963, 602 Elsbeth..."

Following his residence at the YMCA, he said Oswald secured a room in the Oak Cliff area of Dallas, but he could not recall this address, nor did he have a record of it in his papers. At this point Mr. Bouhe produced a card on which he kept addresses.”

On January 29, 1964 George Bouhe is interviewed by SA Joe Abernathy.

Oswald 201 File, Vol 25 Part 2 of 2 page 28

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=111186&search=YMCA#relPageId=28&tab=page

Bouhe, in thinking back, recalled that at some time or other, possibly after Oswald left the YMCA, Oswald may have mentioned that he had obtained a room possibly on Madison Street from someone named Carlton. Bouhe checked the current Dallas Telephone Directory and noted that the Madison-Carlton Hotel was listed at 1159 North Madison, Dallas, Texas. Bouhe could furnish no further information concerning the period of Oswald's residence from October 19, 1962 to November 2, 1962.”

WC testimony of George Bouhe March 23, 1964

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/bouhe.htm

Mr. LIEBELER - Do you know where he moved when he checked out of the YMCA?
Mr. BOUHE - At some point thereabouts he threw at me when I asked, "Where do you live now?" He gave me, if I recall correctly, a name of the Carlton boarding house on Madison Avenue, but it proved to be wrong.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you tell the FBI that he told you he lived at the Carlton boarding house?
Mr. BOUHE - Yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - The FBI checked it out and told you subsequently that he had not lived there?
Mr. BOUHE - That's correct. The FBI men went there, and it developed that Oswald told me a lie to send me on a wild goose chase, but the name strikes me somehow; and FBI rechecked this place and said it was a bum steer.

Mr. LIEBELER - As far as you know, the next place that Oswald lived after he moved out of the YMCA was in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas?
Mr. BOUHE - Madison is around the corner from somewhere he ultimately lived.

Lee Harvey Oswald went to work at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall on October 12, 1962. On October 15th, 1962, Oswald would move from a home in Fort Worth, Texas to room 415 at the YMCA in downtown Dallas where he would live from the 15th to the 19th of October. He vacated the YMCA and aside from his employment at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall, he was incommunicado from the 19th of October, until the 3rd of November, 1962. Through the Warren Commission testimonies of the Taylors and the de Mohrenschildts, indications are that he was living in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas. On November 3, 1962, Oswald moved his wife and child from a home in Fort Worth into Apartment# 2 at 604 Elsbeth St.

He would repeat this process in 1963. On October 3, 1963 Oswald supposedly returned from Mexico and checked into room 601 of the YMCA. He would move from the YMCA to a rooming house at 1026 N. Beckley on October 15th.

Question: How does Lee Oswald know Oak Cliff so well? How would he know about the rooming house on Carlton that he gave to George Bouhe?

Oswald apparently lived at Mary Bledsoe's house on N. Marsalis from the 7th to the 14th of October, but I thought what she said was very odd. In her WC testimony, she said,

“Mrs. BLEDSOE - Had his things on his hand and had his bag, but after he paid my $7 he went out---I don't know, I think this YMCA, but I am not supposed to know where,...”

On November 1, 1963 Lee Oswald would apply for Post Office Box 6225. On his PO Box application, he would list 3610 N. Beckley as his home address. Why didn't he give 1026 as his home address?

When he applied for the PO Box, did he remember the apartment complex at 1306 and transpose the numbers like he did on the Fair Play for Cuba Committee pamphlets down in New Orleans in August?

Was there something significant in the northern section of Beckley St. that would cause Oswald to go from the YMCA in downtown Dallas to that section of Oak Cliff twice?

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/clark_m.htm

Mr. CLARK - I think everyone (in the Dallas White Russian Community) was discussing that as to whether or not they should especially when he first came back and all of them asked me and I said "in my opinion he is a defector and you know what he is"

I said "As far as Oswald coming back here you can be assured or bet that when he returned to the United States the FBI has got him tagged and is watching his movements or I would be very much surprised."
Mr. LIEBELER - If they didn't -
Mr. CLARK - If they didn't, I said "You know that they know exactly where
he is in town" and I said "I imagine they know who he is contacting because I know enough about the boys in the FBI; they would keep a record."

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

10 hours ago, Ed LeDoux said:

I cant find it remotely possible he lived there Paul.

No actual evidence says he did.

The cops were no saints by any stretch.

Will Fritz didn't get a 98% clearance rate on murders by doing it all alone.

We have the benefit of history, and his story isnt fairing well. Fritz lied, cheated, railroaded and did what it took to get a confession, many many were false. The foot soldiers were not clueless. Oswald's treatment and Reid Technique application robbed him of his alibi.

Not till Bart Kamp found Hosty's notes did we find out where and what Oswald's alibi was.

Thus conjecture over an alias and address Lee never used or can be substantiated is direct proof the original story has more holes than cheese in Switzerland.

If you want to surmise an address for Oswald then I suggest a thread by Mick Purdy called Buell Wesley Frazier Where's Your Rider. If its correct then Lee was staying at Ruth's till a washing machine was rented for Marina to use in a family size apartment they were set to occupy before Christmas.

Lee had enough money saved up. 

Did he have another place. Did Marina make/sew/knit curtains? For what?

Not the tiny room at Beckley with curtains on every "wall" ... seems odd doesn't it Paul?

Cheers, Ed

https://servimg.com/view/17602890/1339

Ed,

Exactly when and why was the (theoretical) "Oswald lived at 1026 N. Beckley" story created? Before or after the assassination? Why did the DPD go there and search it on the afternoon of 11/22/63 if it had no connection to our man?

You've produced some intriguing evidence, but I need to hear more. If our man was really living with his wife and daughters out in Irving at the Paine residence, then why this giant "1026 N. Beckley" charade?

When was the Lunchroom story created?

When was the Hidell is Oswald story created?

Why all the other charades Paul.

Any idea Oswald was at Beckley came from Oswald himself as that is what he put on a postal box application.

Where on Beckley did he live if not at 3610 a non-existent address.

Did you look into Taylor and the Coz-I-Eight at all Paul? 

Are you taking all the original stories at face value even though you know your exchange rate is far less. 

I think all the answers are there, in the essay, supporting docs and images.

I feel like Im repeating myself.

But if there are huge problems with Lee Oswald not living at 1026 what are they?

Cheers, Ed

22 hours ago, Ed LeDoux said:

The rest of the series may help Paul.

receiv23.jpg
receiv22.jpg
receiv21.jpg

Jones is alias for Floyd De Graffenreid 

Cheers, Ed

Thanks, Ed for posting these two articles.

The first one quotes Jerry Duncan extensively.

How in the world does Jerry Duncan's insistence that LHO's visits (a man with whom Duncan really met and interacted at least twice!) to the Humble Gas Station, directly across the street from 1026 N. Beckley,  support your theory that LHO did NOT live at 1026 N. Beckley? 

As you know, on 11/24/63, Duncan insisted to the FBI that LHO DID LIVE at 1026 N. Beckley, and that this "Oswald" had no automobile - he came to the gas station on foot!

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/html/WH_Vol26_0143b.htm

Now, maybe (maybe) LHO did not live at 1026 N. Beckley, but Duncan's above story - which you cited! -  makes it very likely that LHO really did live there. Furthermore, the fact the FBI completely made up a phony refutation a month later is very powerful evidence that on 11.24.63,  Duncan told the FBI the truth - LHO really did come to the Humble Gas Station directly across from 1026 N. Beckley at least twice to make long distance pay phone calls. Moreover, Duncan believed that LHO really did live at 1026 N. Beckley and on 11/24/63, said so to the FBI!

In the second story you posted,  "John Adams" living at 1026 N. Beckley, clearly believed that he been introduced to the accused assassin, also living at 1026 N. Beckley,  by the name "Harvey Lee."  You have speculated that perhaps "John Adams" misheard or mis-remembered that name. While that is theoretically possible, you have no evidence that "Adams" was mistaken about the name "Harvey Lee". You have based your speculation on the phonetic similarity to another previous roomer - Herbert Leon Lee. 

However, you neglected to tell your readers that Herbert Leon Lee did not use the name "Herbert."

No, instead he went by "Leon" Lee, a name far less likely to be mistaken as "Harvey Lee." 

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/shreveporttimes/obituary.aspx?n=herbert-quotleonquot-lee&pid=128925162#fbLoggedOut

Finally, "John Adams" described overhearing "several" (at least three) phone conversations - at least one of which turned heated - between "Harvey Lee" at 1026 N. Beckley and an unknown party in Russian. Those conversations were between real people, but you have speculated they did not involve the accused assassin. 

Fair enough. It is your right to speculate all you like. But you have produced not one tiny drop of evidence that any other person in residence at 1026 N. Beckley between the middle of October and November 22, 1963 even spoke Russian, let alone that they were later mistaken for "Harvey Lee" using the phone!

"Harvey Lee" absolutely did converse with his wife in Russian all the time! But besides "Harvey Lee",  there is not the slightest shred of evidence that either "Leon" Lee or anyone else living at 1026 N. Beckley even could have made those calls in Russian.

Edited by Paul Jolliffe

Steve, 

I had the same notion.

I've asked several of the ROKC folks if his programming of RNL (resource name lists) which are exclusive to IBM'S could make Hugh Slough/John Adams one of the so called "IBM" guys mentioned by Brewer.

(Did I mention he has a blurb describing a late friend and himself in a eulogy as RNL'ers)

It wasn't far to walk from Beckley to the shopping area on Jefferson and the shoe store. Why not?

Screenshot_20200120-193846_Messenger.jpg

On 1/19/2020 at 11:55 AM, Paul Jolliffe said:

Thanks, Ed for posting these two articles.

NO WORRIES, MY REPLY IN CAPS.

The first one quotes Jerry Duncan extensively.

How in the world does Jerry Duncan's insistence that LHO's visits (a man with whom Duncan really met and interacted at least twice!) to the Humble Gas Station, directly across the street from 1026 N. Beckley,  support your theory that LHO did NOT live at 1026 N. Beckley? 

As you know, on 11/24/63, Duncan insisted to the FBI that LHO DID LIVE at 1026 N. Beckley, and that this "Oswald" had no automobile - he came to the gas station on foot!

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/html/WH_Vol26_0143b.htm

FUNNY AS FORD STATED HE HAD NEVER SEEN OSWALD BEFORE IN HIS LIFE.

PS. It is right there in the the same link Paul provided....

Now, maybe (maybe) LHO did not live at 1026 N. Beckley, but Duncan's above story - which you cited! -  makes it very likely that LHO really did live there.

NO IT DOES NOT.

IT ALONG WITH THE OTHER INTERVIEWS SHOW IT WAS NOT OSWALD DUNCAN THOUGHT WENT OUT FOR BEER WITH FORD, THAT WAS FLOYD. 

THE PERSON DUNCAN INTERACTED WITH GOT CHANGE, AND MADE LONG DISTANCE CALLS.

THOSE CALLS WERE FROM HERBERT LEE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND.

PER THE FBI.

TRY AS THEY MIGHT THEY TRIED TO MAKE DUNCAN BELIEVE THE CALLS WERE MADE BY FORD TO HIS MOTHER IN LOUISIANA.

IM SURPRISED YOU WOULD FALL FOR THIS IDEA RATHER THAN THE ACTUAL FBI INVESTIGATION INTO THE CALLS.  I CALL THAT DISHONEST.

Furthermore, the fact the FBI completely made up a phony refutation a month later is very powerful evidence that on 11.24.63,  Duncan told the FBI the truth - LHO really did come to the Humble Gas Station directly across from 1026 N. Beckley at least twice to make long distance pay phone calls. Moreover, Duncan believed that LHO really did live at 1026 N. Beckley and on 11/24/63, said so to the FBI!

YOU ARE NOT BEING OBJECTIVE BUT FALLING FOR AN EASY PIECE OF BAIT. THERE IS NOTHING TO FORD'S CALLING HIS MOTHER, UNLESS YOU BELIEVE DUNCAN DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HIS OWN EMPLOYEE.... HAHA! 

ACCORDING TO YOU THE FBI GOT FORD, GLADYS, AND FLOYD DEGRAFFENREID TO ALL REFUTE DUNCAN? REALLY? ARE YOU SURE PAUL????

In the second story you posted,  "John Adams" living at 1026 N. Beckley, clearly believed that he been introduced to the accused assassin, also living at 1026 N. Beckley,  by the name "Harvey Lee."  You have speculated that perhaps "John Adams" misheard or mis-remembered that name. While that is theoretically possible, you have no evidence that "Adams" was mistaken about the name "Harvey Lee". You have based your speculation on the phonetic similarity to another previous roomer - Herbert Leon Lee. 

However, you neglected to tell your readers that Herbert Leon Lee did not use the name "Herbert."

No, instead he went by "Leon" Lee, a name far less likely to be mistaken as "Harvey Lee." 

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/shreveporttimes/obituary.aspx?n=herbert-quotleonquot-lee&pid=128925162#fbLoggedOut

PAUL HIS NAME IS HERBERT.

I SAID HE WENT BY LEON WHEN CALLING HIS GIRLFRIEND THUS I NEGLECTED NOTHING.

YOU NEGLECTED ANYTHING TO BACK YOUR ARGUMENT THO PAUL...

AND HE OBVIOUSLY SIGNED INTO BECKLEY AS H. AS IN HERBERT AND NOT L. AS IN LEON LEE

PERHAPS HE DID NOT GO BY HERBERT, HE WENT BY HENRY AS TWO PEOPLE SAW THE RECEIPT FOR HENRY.

RIGHT PAUL?

NEXT??

Finally, "John Adams" described overhearing "several" (at least three) phone conversations - at least one of which turned heated - between "Harvey Lee" at 1026 N. Beckley and an unknown party in Russian. Those conversations were between real people, but you have speculated they did not involve the accused assassin. 

Fair enough. It is your right to speculate all you like. But you have produced not one tiny drop of evidence that any other person in residence at 1026 N. Beckley between the middle of October and November 22, 1963 even spoke Russian, let alone that they were later mistaken for "Harvey Lee" using the phone!

PAUL ITS MERE SPECULATION IT WAS RUSSIAN.

WHAT ISNT SPECULATION IS THE INTRODUCTION OF A GERMAN SPEAKER. NOT SPANISH OR DUTCH BUT GERMAN.

PLEASE POST THE INTRODUCTION OF ANYONE AS A "RUSSIAN" SPEAKER.

TIA!

"Harvey Lee" absolutely did converse with his wife in Russian all the time! But besides "Harvey Lee",  there is not the slightest shred of evidence that either "Leon" Lee or anyone else living at 1026 N. Beckley even could have made those calls in Russian.

MORE UNSUBSTANTIATED SPECULATION ON YOUR PART.

DALLAS HAD A LARGE DIVERSE POPULATION. ANYTHING FROM CROATION TO HUNGARIAN COULD BE "RUSSIAN" TO THE MISINFORMED OR IGNORANT.

WHAT WASNT DISPUTED WAS THE INTRODUCTION OF A GERMAN SPEAKER. RIGHT PAUL?

SLOUGH TOLD MARK BRIDGER UNDER ANONYMITY : "I recall a small nervous man. Unimpressive. I dismissed him as anyone I would care to be around. I never saw him with anyone, or even conversing with anyone."

SOUNDS LIKE HE HAD LITTLE CHANCE TO FORM AN OPINION OTHER THAN SUPERFICIALLY.

HOW CAN YOU RECONCILE THIS WITH PAT HALL'S STORY OF PLAYING WITH HER BROTHERS ON THE LAWN, BREAKING UP FIGHTS AND LECTURING THEM TO "NEVER HARM ANOTHER HUMAN BEING"

SLOUGH WAS RECALLING FLOYD DEGRAFFENREID THE SMALL 18 YR OLD 'NERVOUS' ROOMER 

WHEN ASKED ABOUT OSWALD'S ACCENT, THOUGH HUGH STATED EARLIER THAT OSWALD NEVER SPOKE TO ANYONE, YET SAID "OSWALD DID NOT HAVE ANY OUTSTANDING ACCENT."

HOW DOES ONE KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS AN ACCENT IF THEY ONLY OVERHEARD RUSSIAN TELEPHONE CALLS, EH COMRADE PAUL?

PAUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY ACTUAL EVIDENCE PLEASE PRESENT IT. SO FAR THIS IS BEEN A CHERRY PICKED REHASH.

PAUL WHERE IS HIS KEY?

WHERE IS A SINGLE RECEIPT PAUL?

SHOW US THE GUEST REGISTER PAUL SO WE CAN HAVE AN EDUCATED CONVERSATION AND SEE IF 'YOUR ROOMER' WITHOUT KEY OR RECEIPT IS IN THERE.

SO FAR YOU HAVE BEEN STUDYING A JUGGLING ACT. NOT EVERYONE CAN JUGLE PAUL, AND IM PRETTY SURE SOME CANT DESCRIBE IT OR BELIEVE IT WHEN THEY SEE IT.... DO THE BALLS REALLY CHANGE HANDS PAUL OR ARE THEY JUST TRYING TO TRICK YOU : - ?

TO SUMMARIZE;

DUNCAN THINKS FLOYD IS OSWALD.

FORD THINKS NO ONE IS OSWALD.

DUNCAN PROVIDES COINS FOR CALLS HIS OSWALD MAKES.

CALLS THE FBI CHECKS OUT WITH GENE ALLEN. CALLS ARE FROM HERBERT LEON LEE TO GENE'S NEICE PATRICIA BAKER. 

HUGH SLOUGH RECALLS A CARPENTER NAMED FLOYD. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY FLOYD DEGRAFFENREID, RIGHT PAUL?

BUT WAIT, FLOYD IS NOT WORKING IN CONSTRUCTION BUT AT AN AUTO PARTS STORE LATER SEARS!!!

OF NOTE, A PERSON WEARING "WHITE PANTS" IS NOT OSWALD BUT LIKELY JOHN CARTER A HOUSE PAINTER.

THIS SHOWS THE BLENDING OF MEMORIES OF AND BY HERBERT, FLOYD, CARTER AND SLOUGH... AND WRONGLY BEING RECALLED AS OSWALD. EXACTLY HOW BUS DRIVER MCWATTERS ID OSWALD AS THE BOY HE LATER FOUND OUT WAS MILTON JONES. OH BTW PAUL, I FOUND MILTON JONES. HE WAS SMALLER THAN OSWALD, AND ONLY IF YOU NEVER KNEW OR MET LEE HARVEY OSWALD YOU MIGHT THINK THEY ARE SIMILAR. THERE'S THE RUB PAUL.

NO ONE DESCRIBED OSWALD. 

DID THEY PAUL.

WHERE'S THE DESCRIPTION WITH SILVER BRACELET WITH LEE ON IT (AS THIS SHOULD BE SUPPORTIVE OF A MR. "LEE" STORY) 

WHERE IS THE DESCRIPTION OF MR. LEE WEARING A MARINE CORP RING OR ANY JEWELRY, THERE IS NONE BECAUSE IT WAS NOT OSWALD.

CHEERS, ED

PS.

PAUL, FIND THE SEA BAG AND SHOW IT IS NOT STENCILED "OSWALD" THEN WE CAN TALK.

Edited by Ed LeDoux