The Education Forum

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bart Kamp, Ed LeDoux, would you care to make your comments before I comment on the claim that “Oswald never lived at Beckley”? Anyone else who believes, or supports this claim that Oswald never lived at 1026 N Beckley, feel free to state the evidence. 

Would you care to make your comments as to Oswald being the 6th floor shooter when the Hosty note clearly states that besides his Beckley address also mentions where he was during that particular shooting?

Please do not hold back on both counts. No usual one liner drivel as we have been exposed to by you for quite some time already. The people at the E.F. deserve to be educated with your proof.

Steve.... "He never did deny it" is a "tell" that he did in fact deny this.

Fritz's own words anticipate a dispute about him living there, why Steve if he lived there and gave it straight away.

And if he did why did they cops not know whom the roomer was.

Why is the warrant for UNKNOWN PERSONS plural?

Why wasn't the warrant for Oswald or even OH Lee

WHY DOES HOSTY WRITE OH LEE IS "WHERE" HE LIVES

AND SCRATCHES OUT "WHERE" 

Because he doesnt live there, Mr Leon Lee does.

And like others those words are shoved into Oswald's mouth to preempt the question. Exactly why would he deny it if he lived there? The evidence for it would be overwhelming wouldn't it, so what would be the point?  Yet Fritz waves this huge reg flag as a preemptive action.

Steve Roe has no logical explanation.

As for ROE'S CLAIM of the evidence being overwhelming..., it is exactly the opposite.

We would also not have at least four totally different stories about how the address was obtained.

Steve Roe can unconvincingly explain one...

A lesson in spy-craft terminology for Steve... because these same methods can be used to help frame someone... Backstopping The extent and degree of protection given when using an alias, false documentation, phony address, or are employed in a "front".

When there is little or no "backstopping", an alias is referred to as a "throwaway" - this type to be used only once or twice for a single purpose then discarded. Backstopping might include what is referred to in the trade as "pocket litter".

Driver's license, library card, army papers etc. A phony address might be backstopped with phony receipts, utility accounts, or even say just the say-so of a landlord/lady.

The extent of backstopping will determine how long the false name, address or business "front" will hold. Is any "backstopping" of an address and the use of a "throwaway" alias and weird pocket litter discernible  in the life of Oswald?

Yes!

But backstopped after the fact as a frame, not to provide cover for clandestine activities. A hand-written scrap of paper, untested by any forensics?

OH Lee? Living in room 0? Sharing the same rooming house with H. Lee?

A late found bus ticket?

An American Bakeries pay slip linked to 214 Neely? ------------- Against.... no production of any ledgers or the like... Aynesworth's discovery of an ashtray and matches in the room... (maybe those pesky grand-kids smoked?)

Not a single mention of anyone wearing a USMC ring and a name bracelet...

No indication of how he did his laundry or where it was done... None of these issues or other issues raised would be with us if he had truly lived there. 

But do tell us how Fritz -- a man you admit to knowing deliberately sent an innocent man to the electric chair, was as honest as the day is long... even during 'daylight savings.'

Obviously Oswald was the xxxx. Fritz said so! And Roe thinks Fritz is a Saint.

Ridiculous theory of Roe's now besmirched. Sorry buddy try as you might Lee Oswald didn't live at Beckley, Where's his key, and he didn't shoot anyone.

So why does Hosty's notes say 1026 N. Beckley if Fritz said Oswald only gave 1026 BECKLEY and they had to figure it out?

Sounds like Steve Roe and FJ James better group think and get back to us. 

Note to Roe.

I wrote this article. 

Greg and others read it, and commented on it.

I believe in all that I changed a word.

I changed Glady's Claims to Claims Gladys.

Peace out Warren Commission group thinkee

Ed

1 hour ago, Ed LeDoux said:

We would also not have at least four totally different stories about how the address was obtained.

Ed,

Hosty told the WC that as early as November 1st, he knew that LHO worked at the TSBD, but that he didn't live at 2515 W. 5th St. in Irving. Why, if he was so hot to locate Oswald, didn't he tail him home from work one day in those three weeks before 11/22?

I once wrote an essay on How Did the Police First Learn of 1026 N. Beckley?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/2331-how-did-the-police-first-learn-of-1026-n-beckley/

I concluded that the information most likely came from military intelligence.

My guess these days is that the policeman who told Fritz out in the hall that Oswald lived there was B.L. Senkel, who rode in the Pilot Car with George Lumpkin and George Whitmeyer, and who was sent to 1026 N. Beckley at 2:40 PM by Captain Fritz. I believe that there was a file or a dossier of a Harvey Lee Oswald in MI files, and that's why the police were asking for a person by that name when they got to Beckley as Earlene Roberts twice said.

Steve Thomas

Sorry Bart, I'll answer and/or comment in any fashion I choose to do.

Apparently there seems to be little if NO support for this theory of Oswald not living in the Beckley Rooming House.

And for obvious reasons.

But if other Education Forum members think this is credible, would love to hear from them. 

On the PrayerMan site, here is a copy of Hosty's notes where Bart contends Oswald told the absolute truth about being out front. But some reason, the paragraph above states that Oswald lived at 1026 N. Beckley. So is this a double standard being applied? 

On 1/24/2020 at 1:08 AM, Bart Kamp said:

Would you care to make your comments as to Oswald being the 6th floor shooter when the Hosty note clearly states that besides his Beckley address also mentions where he was during that particular shooting?

Please do not hold back on both counts. No usual one liner drivel as we have been exposed to by you for quite some time already. The people at the E.F. deserve to be educated with your proof.

Well excuse me, but I'm not making the claim that Oswald never lived at Beckley. Please stay on the subject of Oswald living at Beckley, that's what the topic is about. If you want to debate that, start another thread. 

The below copied image is credited to the Prayer Man site (Hosty's first interrogation notes).

Edited by Steve Roe
Freeing up space

Roe, I have already answered you nor will you dictate me in any way.. Try and answer me for a change. You have been evading the real issue for months and your infantile games do not wash at all. Just like Brian Doyle, never addressing the real issues. It's laughable. 

Secondly you need to understand that there are differences between me, Greg Parker and Ed Ledoux. To me, it makes not an  iota of difference whether he lived there.  And you do not address the presented evidence, you wouldn't dare as you would lose the argument badly. Just like Brian Doyle.

To me it's the gun, which is the main issue to me. Prayer Man living at Beckley or not makes no difference to the Prayer Man issue whatsoever. The timing issue of him going there and picking up the piece was already debunked 55 years ago. The DPD invented, you know the scumbags whose actions you defend, them tossing it inside the TT at Oswald. Those bent bastards then went to Beckley and dropped commie literature and what not, and yes that holster hanging from the doorknob. Found those finger prints yet? A gun inside a room where the kids were playing with commie literature around as well, Those kids and Roberts weren't nosey at all. Sure.

You said you used to be a CTer but have turned a MacAdams style cherry picker LNer instead,  I am not surprised purely as to how you deal with evidence as a whole

You are not worth debating with any further, just like Brian Doyle.

Edited by Bart Kamp

15 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Roe, I have already answered you nor will you dictate me in any way.. Try and answer me for a change. You have been evading the real issue for months and your infantile games do not wash at all. Just like Brian Doyle, never addressing the real issues. It's laughable. 

Secondly you need to understand that there are differences between me, Greg Parker and Ed Ledoux. To me, it makes not an  iota of difference whether he lived there.  And you do not address the presented evidence, you wouldn't dare as you would lose the argument badly. Just like Brian Doyle.

To me it's the gun, which is the main issue to me. Prayer Man living at Beckley or not makes no difference to the Prayer Man issue whatsoever. The timing issue of him going there and picking up the piece was already debunked 55 years ago. The DPD invented, you know the scumbags whose actions you defend, them tossing it inside the TT at Oswald. Those bent bastards then went to Beckley and dropped commie literature and what not, and yes that holster hanging from the doorknob. Found those finger prints yet? A gun inside a room where the kids were playing with commie literature around as well, Those kids and Roberts weren't nosey at all. Sure.

You said you used to be a CTer but have turned a MacAdams style cherry picker LNer instead,  I am not surprised purely as to how you deal with evidence as a whole

Bart, what ever disagreement you had with a Brian Doyle is your business. You're trying to compare me to him.....sorry I don't even know Brian Doyle. 

Now back to the subject of "Oswald NOT living at the Beckley Rooming house". In my opinion this theory is just not believable. I think you would even have a difficult time convincing long time conspiracy advocates of that.

First of all, let's look at the logic of this argument.

Why lie about Oswald living at the Beckley House? Are we so naïve to believe that the Johnson's, Earlene Roberts and even Pat Hall could not identify Oswald from Herbert Leon Lee? Or were they in a conspiracy with LEO's to Frame Oswald? That's just not believable. 

Second, do you really expect us to believe the Search Warrant performed at Beckley that recovered Oswald's possessions, were not Oswald's? Were they Herbert Leon Lee's? If so, when did Herbert Leon Lee purchase Russian Flash cards, and a bar of soap from Mexico? 

A search was performed of Beckley, and yes it did not list Oswald's name specifically. Is that sinister? I highly doubt it. The search warrant was requested by Sheriff Decker and of course JP David Johnston personally delivered it to Beckley himself and witnessed the search. 

The brown leather holster seems to be a hot issue with you guys. It was most certainly recovered and with a Justice of the Peace witnessing. 

Now, in this interview by Eddie Barker (Channel 4) with Gladys Johnson later that afternoon or evening.....is she lying? Mistaken? 

I'll pause there.

Edited by Steve Roe
Freeing up space

On 1/24/2020 at 7:02 PM, Bart Kamp said:

Quote above edited (shortened) for emphasis.

Bart, here's what Ed LeDoux left out of his essay. WH3-8993

Now Mr. LeDoux, what's Oswald doing with the Beckley Rooming House Telephone Number in his Notebook?

CE402 (Ruth Paine's address book)

Oswald's Notebook

Edited by Steve Roe
Inserted "telephone number" was left out.

Mr Roe...

”why lie” and “do you really expect” are tautological responses to a pretty direct question.

if I can supply 5 other reasons why and, YES, I do - in this unique case - expect.....  your arguments are moot.

Supply Authentic evidence he was there, he slept there... he... LHO... not Mr. Lee et al....

...just like the McWatters bus BS...   repeat it enough and fewer realize it’s not true...

And one better... Oswald did not go to Mexico... yet the FBI offers thousands of pages explaining how they looked for any evidence of anyone who saw him.... the physical evidence was that tainted by the FBI and assets....

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy....  I’m with Ed and Bart...  

spy craft succeeds when the very opposite of reality is portrayed and accepted as real, in turn directing behavior as desired

David, I guess you are with ROKC on this because you do not believe the Johnson and Earlene are telling the truth, is that right? Also you find no credibility that with that you have the exact rooming house telephone number in Oswald’s notebook? And those articles found in the Beckley search are not Oswald’s?